Alkebulan-There is No Africa

Alkebulan-There is No Africa​

Found it for you

1200px-Africa_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations with different languages and customs. There have been numerous kingdoms and dynasties on that continent. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop wtote that the ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. This is what the continent was called by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Carthagenians, and Ethiopians. All of these were nations in Alkebulan. The name Africa itself is said to have come from the Greeks and Romans. I write this so that we understand how distorted the European tale about Africa has been. Africa was not some barren land where everybody ran around in loincloths. We learn about the great accomplishments of Egypt, but Egypt is in Africa. When Europeans arrived Alkebulan was full of nations containing cities with universities, businesses, trade and governments.

Rukewve Ochuko, What Is Africa’s Original Name?, 08 MARCH 2020, What Is Africa's Original Name?

REVEALED: The Ancient Name For Africa Was “Alkebulan” Meaning “Mother Of Mankind”, https://afropolitain.com/index.php/2020/08/27/revealed-the-ancient-name-for-africa-was-alkebulan-meaning-mother-of-mankind/#:~:text=In Kemetic History of Afrika, Dr cheikh Anah,the M taloors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-

Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization,
January 25, 2012, Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization
“Alkebulan” probably means shit hole.

You have never been to Africa either, have you?
I have indeed and indeed it is a shithole.

I have been to Egypt, lived in Libya and visited Asmara. I didn't think it was a shithole.
There is a lot of beauty in Africa.

For as much as I have seen, I'd agree.. My brothers traveled and worked in Kenya and South Africa briefly.. They say both are beautiful.

Get on YouTube and search for American blacks moving back to Africa.
There are shitloads of videos of blacks saying they're moving back to the US because it's not what others who moved there say it is.
Power only works for a few hours a day if it works at all,and the cost of living isn't as cheap as they were told since the locals will rip them off once they learn they're from America.

Why? I don't care if they move back to Africa or not.. but I am saying there are ancient ruins of cities and fortresses and ports all over Africa.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Once more in English please.

There are ancient ruins of cities, fortresses and ports all over Africa. Google the pictures.

I'm not talking about the structures im talking about civilization.
They went from building nice structures to stick huts with cow dung floors.

In the time when Muslim Spain had beautiful cities with street lamps and garbage pick-up and libraries, my ancestors were living in mud huts and painting themselves blue.

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations with different languages and customs. There have been numerous kingdoms and dynasties on that continent. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop wtote that the ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. This is what the continent was called by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Carthagenians, and Ethiopians. All of these were nations in Alkebulan. The name Africa itself is said to have come from the Greeks and Romans. I write this so that we understand how distorted the European tale about Africa has been. Africa was not some barren land where everybody ran around in loincloths. We learn about the great accomplishments of Egypt, but Egypt is in Africa. When Europeans arrived Alkebulan was full of nations containing cities with universities, businesses, trade and governments.

Rukewve Ochuko, What Is Africa’s Original Name?, 08 MARCH 2020, What Is Africa's Original Name?

REVEALED: The Ancient Name For Africa Was “Alkebulan” Meaning “Mother Of Mankind”, https://afropolitain.com/index.php/2020/08/27/revealed-the-ancient-name-for-africa-was-alkebulan-meaning-mother-of-mankind/#:~:text=In Kemetic History of Afrika, Dr cheikh Anah,the M taloors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-

Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization,
January 25, 2012, Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization
“Alkebulan” probably means shit hole.

You have never been to Africa either, have you?
I have indeed and indeed it is a shithole.

I have been to Egypt, lived in Libya and visited Asmara. I didn't think it was a shithole.
There is a lot of beauty in Africa.

For as much as I have seen, I'd agree.. My brothers traveled and worked in Kenya and South Africa briefly.. They say both are beautiful.

Get on YouTube and search for American blacks moving back to Africa.
There are shitloads of videos of blacks saying they're moving back to the US because it's not what others who moved there say it is.
Power only works for a few hours a day if it works at all,and the cost of living isn't as cheap as they were told since the locals will rip them off once they learn they're from America.

Why? I don't care if they move back to Africa or not.. but I am saying there are ancient ruins of cities and fortresses and ports all over Africa.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Once more in English please.

There are ancient ruins of cities, fortresses and ports all over Africa. Google the pictures.

I'm not talking about the structures im talking about civilization.
They went from building nice structures to stick huts with cow dung floors.

Do you feel superior? You're the classic ugly American.

Well I dont live in a mud hut with cow dung floors so yeah I do.

Where were your ancestors living 1000 years ago?

They've been around since 1384.
Actually longer but 1384 is when they became their own country.
They actually were around since the first century B.C.

No one changed Europes name or it's boundaries, or decided they could meet and divvy up the continent.
:D You don't know your history very well
Neither do you and what's worse is that you don't know the present. So you name me the African countries that invaded and colonized Europe. So since I don't know my history you tell me about the African scramble for Europe or the Indian Raj of Europe.

Neither do you and what's worse is that you don't know the present. So you name me the African countries that invaded and colonized Europe. So since I don't know my history you tell me about the African scramble for Europe or the Indian Raj of Europe.
The Moors from what is today Morocco idiot. Hannibal of Carthage. And you swear these people were black. LOL

You know squat about history.

"They went from building nice structures to stick huts with cow dung floors."

They never stopped building nice structures because all of Alkebulan was not and is not rural.

In the time when Muslim Spain had beautiful cities with street lamps and garbage pick-up and libraries, my ancestors were living in mud huts and painting themselves blue.
You’ve got your eras mixed up. The druids were wiped out by the Romans in 57 AD. The Muslims didn’t invade Spain until 711 AD. The Western Roman Empire fell in 476 AD which is recognized as the beginning of the dark ages. The Muslims invaded Spain about halfway through the dark ages.

You’ve got your eras mixed up. The druids were wiped out by the Romans in 57 AD. The Muslims didn’t invade Spain until 711 AD. The Western Roman Empire fell in 476 AD which is recognized as the beginning of the dark ages. The Muslims invaded Spain about halfway through the dark ages.
I'm talking about the Celts and the Pics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"They went from building nice structures to stick huts with cow dung floors."

They never stopped building nice structures because all of Alkebulan was not and is not rural.
Then exactly where is any evidence of this magical country of yours? Is it behind a energy curtain like Wakanda?

I'm talking about the Celts and the Pics.
Picts died out about 800AD and they didn’t live in mud huts. They worked in stone and their buildings were as substantial as any in Europe. They were farmers, herdsmen and mariners, not to mention warriors.

Then exactly where is any evidence of this magical country of yours? Is it behind a energy curtain like Wakanda?
Study history son. Not the white man's half story. Alkebulan was the name of the continent.

Study history son. Not the white man's half story. Alkebulan was the name of the continent.
That would be hard to imagine since no comprehension of things like continents existed in the African tribes. Given the terrain, few Africans ever travelled more than a few miles from their birthplaces.

That would be hard to imagine since no comprehension of things like continents existed in the African tribes. Given the terrain, few Africans ever travelled more than a few miles from their birthplaces.
Again, your white half story is inaccurate. Africans travelled into Europe. They helped Europe get out of the dark ages. Rulers like Mansa Musa ventured into Europe with huge caravans of people and displayed such wealth, it made Europeans curious.

Again, your white half story is inaccurate. Africans travelled into Europe. They helped Europe get out of the dark ages. Rulers like Mansa Musa ventured into Europe with huge caravans of people and displayed such wealth, it made Europeans curious.
How did they get there?
What is your source that he ever went to Europe?
What you have is myth and legend.
He was rich because he invaded, conquered and enslaved his neighbors and kept all the proceeds for himself. Then he wasted it on a ostentatious hadj to Mecca.

I'm not surprised that a rapacious tyrant like that would be someone you admire.

Here's an entry about him from National Geographic. Musa Doesn't show him to have gone into Europe. Mentions he took a big caravan to Mecca. Unless you're going to make the claim that Saudi Arabia is considered to be part of Europe.

Here's an entry about him from National Geographic. Musa Doesn't show him to have gone into Europe. Mentions he took a big caravan to Mecca. Unless you're going to make the claim that Saudi Arabia is considered to be part of Europe.
Not only that he wasted so much money he went broke on the trip.

Forum List

Back