Alkebulan-There is No Africa

There was more than one name. It was also called ortigia and corphye. Those names were created by the Natives. Probably more than that that wasnt known or eventually didnt get passed down.
Just another fuck you whitey thread from IMracist2

Not only that he wasted so much money he went broke on the trip.
He devalued the global cost of gold all by himself by handing out to everyone along the way. What an idiot. Like some clown tossing c notes around at a strip club.

I doubt very much if he's ventured much farther than the convenience store next to the trailer park.

Cry into this.

1653343278532.png

Africa has a lot of potential but for some reason, they just can’t get it together. I agree with king Peggy who said in her book the biggest problem Africa has is corruption; it’s everywhere it steals the lifeblood of the continents. Much good could be done if the money could be diverted from corruption to some productive use. I’m starting to wonder if they’ll ever reach their potential but I can say the same thing about Russia too.

And by the way, it was the Romans that called the land South of Mediterranean Africa the Greeks called it Libya and both thought the land only extended a few hundred miles south to the shore of the southern sea. And both considered it part of Asia.

There was more than one name. It was also called ortigia and corphye. Those names were created by the Natives. Probably more than that that wasnt known or eventually didnt get passed down.
Just another fuck you whitey thread from IMracist2
Wrong.

Africa has a lot of potential but for some reason, they just can’t get it together. I agree with king Peggy who said in her book the biggest problem Africa has is corruption; it’s everywhere it steals the lifeblood of the continents. Much good could be done if the money could be diverted from corruption to some productive use. I’m starting to wonder if they’ll ever reach their potential but I can say the same thing about Russia too.

And by the way, it was the Romans that called the land South of Mediterranean Africa the Greeks called it Libya and both thought the land only extended a few hundred miles south to the shore of the southern sea. And both considered it part of Asia.
Since my information came from a top African scholar and historian, plus you ignore the damage colonization did to the continent and continuing western interference in order to control the resources, I must that your take is rather lacking.

Since my information came from a top African scholar and historian, plus you ignore the damage colonization did to the continent and continuing western interference in order to control the resources, I must that your take is rather lacking.
Did not your African scholars claim for a hundred years or so that ancient Egypt was a black nation? We now know that was not true, based on a 2017 DNA test. They were less mixed than we thought; they were more closely related to the people of the middle east and eastern Europe than the sub- Saharan African.

I find it interesting they were no more mixed than they were. The Egyptians were and are a Caucasian people, by that I don’t mean white, and like all Caucasians, their ancestors came from the north. When they arrived in the Nile Valley a black, or more precisely a brown-skinned Negroid people were living there. They killed and drove out the black people and made the land theirs, but they could not have killed them all; they must have mixed with some. And they had black neighbors to the south for thousands of years. So why were they not more mixed?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Ancient Egypt certainly was not white. African scholars were right. There is no sub saharan Africa. There is only "Africa." Whites had labelled nations above the sahara sub saharan and South Africa stopped being sub saharan conveniently during apartheid.

There were black Egyptians and a DNA test on one does not make the country what you wish it to be.

Last edited:
Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations with different languages and customs. There have been numerous kingdoms and dynasties on that continent. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop wtote that the ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. This is what the continent was called by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Carthagenians, and Ethiopians. All of these were nations in Alkebulan. The name Africa itself is said to have come from the Greeks and Romans. I write this so that we understand how distorted the European tale about Africa has been. Africa was not some barren land where everybody ran around in loincloths. We learn about the great accomplishments of Egypt, but Egypt is in Africa. When Europeans arrived Alkebulan was full of nations containing cities with universities, businesses, trade and governments.

Rukewve Ochuko, What Is Africa’s Original Name?, 08 MARCH 2020, What Is Africa's Original Name?

REVEALED: The Ancient Name For Africa Was “Alkebulan” Meaning “Mother Of Mankind”, https://afropolitain.com/index.php/2020/08/27/revealed-the-ancient-name-for-africa-was-alkebulan-meaning-mother-of-mankind/#:~:text=In Kemetic History of Afrika, Dr cheikh Anah,the M taloors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-

Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization,
January 25, 2012, Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization
With probably more than half enslaving and murdering each other ....
jdjdjdjdjdjjs.jpg

Ancient Egypt certainly was not white. African scholars were right. There is no sub saharan Africa. There is only "Africa." Whites had labelled nations above the sahara sub saharan and South Africa stopped being sub saharan conveniently during apartheid.

There were black Egyptians and a DNA test on one does not make the country what you wish it to be.
Kill yourself:

Did not your African scholars claim for a hundred years or so that ancient Egypt was a black nation? We now know that was not true, based on a 2017 DNA test. They were less mixed than we thought; they were more closely related to the people of the middle east and eastern Europe than the sub- Saharan African.

I find it interesting they were no more mixed than they were. The Egyptians were and are a Caucasian people, by that I don’t mean white, and like all Caucasians, their ancestors came from the north. When they arrived in the Nile Valley a black, or more precisely a brown-skinned Negroid people were living there. They killed and drove out the black people and made the land theirs, but they could not have killed them all; they must have mixed with some. And they had black neighbors to the south for thousands of years. So why were they not more mixed?
Lol! It's funny the stories some whites make up.

It was more than one: it was enough samples to be conclusive, as in science, any reasonable person would have to accept the outcome; the ancient Egyptians, for the most part, were not black people. Just how mixed they were is still an open question, but they were not a black nation. Before DNA, there was already plenty of evidence to show Egypt was predominately a caucasian nation. Hair samples of the Egyptian mummies showed that almost all had Caucasian hair; very few showed flat negroid hair. They spoke a language similar to the people of the Middle East. Look at geography: people tended to look like their neighbors; their close neighbors were Caucasian.

You can have your own opinion, but you can’t have your own facts; we all share the same facts. Please don’t create historical pollution like so many black writers have done in the past. I realize this is not a big deal to you, but to someone who loves history and science it’s important. It’s hard enough to know what the past was like, without some people confusing the issues.

DNA discovery reveals relatives of ancient Egyptians | CNN

sTORY HIGHLIGHTS

Mummy genome data have been extracted for the first time

The mummies' closest ancient relatives were found in the Near East and Europe

Modern Egyptians have developed a greater amount of sub-Saharan DNA

CNN —

Ancient Egyptians and their modern counterparts share less in common than you might think. That is, at least genetically, a team of scientists have found.

Researchers from the University of Tuebingen and the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena, both in Germany, have decoded the genome of ancient Egyptians for the first time, with unexpected results.

Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Ad Feedback​

Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations.

The findings have turned years of theory on its head, causing Egyptologists to re-evaluate the region’s history while unlocking new tools for scientists working in the field

It was more than one: it was enough samples to be conclusive, as in science, any reasonable person would have to accept the outcome; the ancient Egyptians, for the most part, were not black people. Just how mixed they were is still an open question, but they were not a black nation. Before DNA, there was already plenty of evidence to show Egypt was predominately a caucasian nation. Hair samples of the Egyptian mummies showed that almost all had Caucasian hair; very few showed flat negroid hair. They spoke a language similar to the people of the Middle East. Look at geography: people tended to look like their neighbors; their close neighbors were Caucasian.

You can have your own opinion, but you can’t have your own facts; we all share the same facts. Please don’t create historical pollution like so many black writers have done in the past. I realize this is not a big deal to you, but to someone who loves history and science it’s important. It’s hard enough to know what the past was like, without some people confusing the issues.

DNA discovery reveals relatives of ancient Egyptians | CNN

sTORY HIGHLIGHTS

Mummy genome data have been extracted for the first time

The mummies' closest ancient relatives were found in the Near East and Europe

Modern Egyptians have developed a greater amount of sub-Saharan DNA

CNN —

Ancient Egyptians and their modern counterparts share less in common than you might think. That is, at least genetically, a team of scientists have found.

Researchers from the University of Tuebingen and the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena, both in Germany, have decoded the genome of ancient Egyptians for the first time, with unexpected results.

Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Ad Feedback​

Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations.

The findings have turned years of theory on its head, causing Egyptologists to re-evaluate the region’s history while unlocking new tools for scientists working in the field
Actually given the purposeful inaccuracy of white historical records the reality is they could have been dark skinned. Africa or Alkebulan had other Kingdoms besides Egypt and there is not a lot known because whites in the past distorted the record.

I think I'll go with findings from Africans.

Actually given the purposeful inaccuracy of white historical records the reality is they could have been dark skinned. Africa or Alkebulan had other Kingdoms besides Egypt and there is not a lot known because whites in the past distorted the record.

You’ll go with anything or anyone that reinforces your prejudices.

*squints at literally every other ethnic group*

You think white history is doctored?

This has got to be some of the most delusional shit i've ever read. Yea the whites have the bad history in 2022? The fuck?

Fucking monkeys

*squints at literally every other ethnic group*

You think white history is doctored?

This has got to be some of the most delusional shit i've ever read. Yea the whites have the bad history in 2022? The fuck?

Fucking monkeys
Now come on, I hope that is an expression of frustration rather than racism. Any intelligent person who’s been around and done any traveling has met people of all races that are intelligent, capable, and good. Races and ethnicities only differ by culture. We don’t know much about him except that he doesn’t seem to accept the truth. He might be invested in the idea that blacks are superior to white people if that is what he believes he is racist. There is no superior race. However, what we do know is that some black writers' right stuff that are lies or at least untruths that they may believe. Our friend may have read the stuff and accepted it to the point that it is part of his identity. However, the truth as it relates to sub-Saharan Africans is that the ancient Egyptians were not black people, Cleopatra was not a black woman, Hannibal was not a black man, and there were no black Roman emperors.

Forum List

Back