Alkebulan-There is No Africa

*squints at literally every other ethnic group*

You think white history is doctored?

This has got to be some of the most delusional shit i've ever read. Yea the whites have the bad history in 2022? The fuck?

Fucking monkeys
That same white history said The Raj was beneficial to India.

Stay quiet coolie.

Oh no! You mean to tell me that over the course of history, times changed? Sound the alarms. It must have been an generational plot!

The continent of Africa can be called some other name. It doesn’t change the fact that we, today, refer to that continent as “Africa.” I wonder if little im.2 could explain in one simple straightforward sentence why it matters?

Now come on, I hope that is an expression of frustration rather than racism. Any intelligent person who’s been around and done any traveling has met people of all races that are intelligent, capable, and good. Races and ethnicities only differ by culture. We don’t know much about him except that he doesn’t seem to accept the truth. He might be invested in the idea that blacks are superior to white people if that is what he believes he is racist. There is no superior race. However, what we do know is that some black writers' right stuff that are lies or at least untruths that they may believe. Our friend may have read the stuff and accepted it to the point that it is part of his identity. However, the truth as it relates to sub-Saharan Africans is that the ancient Egyptians were not black people, Cleopatra was not a black woman, Hannibal was not a black man, and there were no black Roman emperors.
I accept the truth. The truth according to Europeans sometimes has been a little off. So then I question these findings. You will dismiss African findings to make claims about Egypt. For some reason whites want to take credit for Egypt in their distorted view of some advanced white civilization above the Sahara. Africans say different and I tend to believe them before some stuff done in Europe.

I accept the truth. The truth according to Europeans sometimes has been a little off. So then I question these findings. You will dismiss African findings to make claims about Egypt. For some reason whites want to take credit for Egypt in their distorted view of some advanced white civilization above the Sahara. Africans say different and I tend to believe them before some stuff done in Europe.
You don’t recognize truth. You certainly don’t accept it.

Egyptians are on the African continent. Thus they are “Africans.” But it is clear that they aren’t part of the race of people collectively called “blacks.” I don’t take “credit” for Egyptians. I don’t much care, but I suspect that they are a kind of a melting pot of people including Arab people from places other than Africa.

I’m curious as to why it matters to you?

Now come on, I hope that is an expression of frustration rather than racism. Any intelligent person who’s been around and done any traveling has met people of all races that are intelligent, capable, and good. Races and ethnicities only differ by culture. We don’t know much about him except that he doesn’t seem to accept the truth. He might be invested in the idea that blacks are superior to white people if that is what he believes he is racist. There is no superior race. However, what we do know is that some black writers' right stuff that are lies or at least untruths that they may believe. Our friend may have read the stuff and accepted it to the point that it is part of his identity. However, the truth as it relates to sub-Saharan Africans is that the ancient Egyptians were not black people, Cleopatra was not a black woman, Hannibal was not a black man, and there were no black Roman emperors.
You are very confused

This is a cultural issue.

The blacks don't believe this shit because they're stupid. Indians and Chinese don't believe lies about themselves because they're stupid. Jews don't believe lies about themselves because they're stupid.

It's just a cultural aversion to the realties of their history. India and China, two huge nations more than capable of doing basic archaeological and historical work fail constantly at it.

100 years ago whites had all the same problems. In 2022 they do not.

You are very confused

This is a cultural issue.

The blacks don't believe this shit because they're stupid. Indians and Chinese don't believe lies about themselves because they're stupid. Jews don't believe lies about themselves because they're stupid.

It's just a cultural aversion to the realties of their history. India and China, two huge nations more than capable of doing basic archaeological and historical work fail constantly at it.

100 years ago whites had all the same problems. In 2022 they do not.
Bullshit.

xxxxxxx-meister

We were ruled by Muslims

it was....? lol

Indians had not controlled India for a fucking millenia you dumb peasant. xxxxxxx-meister

Why anyone would look to the fucking blacks for anything academic is just so beyond me.

Most useless people on the planet and don't want to admit it. And no, running and jumping is not useful

xxxxxxx-meister

We were ruled by Muslims

it was....? lol

Indians had not controlled India for a fucking millenia you dumb peasant. xxxxxxxxx-meister

Why anyone would look to the fucking blacks for anything academic is just so beyond me.

Most useless people on the planet and don't want to admit it. And no, running and jumping is not useful
It's real easy to say all this shit behind the safety of your computer.

You're not white. They consider you a sand ******. But you suck the hell out of white man dick and think you're actually accepted, when all you really are is the white racists bitch holding his belt loop.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's real easy to say all this shit behind the safety of your computer.

You're not white. They consider you a sand ******. But you suck the hell out of white man dick and think you're actually accepted, when all you really are is the white racists bitch holding his belt loop.

If you’re talking about Arabs, most Arabs or Caucasians? Europeans and Arabs are genetic Cousins. We both come from the same roots somewhere on the Eurasian steppes, sometime shortly after the arrival of the O.O.A. people. If they are sand XXXX, so are we. We both come from the same family, and we are both part Neanderthal.

Forum List

Back