Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lol!!! :laugh:

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to comments on one of her vacation photos in Florida on Friday.
  • A former Trump adviser called her boyfriend's feet "gross" and "pale" and criticized mask mandates.
  • Ocasio-Cortez said the tweet was evidence of "sexual frustration" among her Republican critics.

New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to a political commentator who remarked on one of her vacation photos on Friday by suggesting that some of her Republican critics harbored "sexual frustration."

Steve Cortes, previously a commentator for conservative TV network Newsmax and adviser to former President Donald Trump, posted a photo on Twitter of Ocasio-Cortez and her boyfriend on vacation in Florida. The two were pictured at a table with drinks, and neither of them wore masks.

"If Leftists like AOC actually thought mandates and masking worked, they wouldn't be frolicking in free FL," Cortes wrote. He added a jibe at Ocasio-Cortez's boyfriend, referring to his "gross pale male feet" and "hideous sandals."

Ocasio-Cortez quoted Cortes' tweet with a reply. "If Republicans are mad they can't date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend's feet," she wrote. "Ya creepy weirdos."

What the hell? I said something super close to that on a thread about the vacation thing this morning. This bitch is onto me. Somebody get my tinfoil hat ASAP!

Last edited:
AOC is a nightmare, if I am dreaming I can dream much better
220px-Ursula_Andress_in_Dr._No.jpg

She's special.

That's what happened to Hollywood! It used to be that Hollywood produced fictional accounts of what life might be--now life has surpassed any fiction Hollywood might produce. Life truly is stanger than fiction.

She is a poster girl for the sick women that actually has rape fantasies.

That's kind of what I thought. She creates some line that Republican men are somehow sexually frustrated at something that has to do with her boyfriends feet, and then says "they" are creepy weirdos? Honey, nobody would have even thought about something like that, only you.

Forum List

Back