Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

She was called out for her BLATANT hypocrisy….visiting the AWFUL state of Florida and partying without a mask while the citizens of her state and city are forced to lockdown and show vax passports….so instead of addressing this, she calls the right PERVERTS.

Fuck that dumb bitch.

She is a bubblehead.

Lefties, run that twat in 2024, PLEASE.

It might be funny if a 15 or 16 year old said it, but pretty embarrassing coming from a grown woman supposedly with an advanced education.

The reaction it caused in you all was classic. She trolled you all and you fell for it. And then you who worshiped Trump for doing that to Dems are now whining because it was done to you.

That makes it even better

Then the next time you need some medical services, go see your mechanic .
I have a great health care team. One that thinks logically and critically without following "the science" promoted by Fauci, a moron who has contradicted every guidance he has ever made--yet your "health care professionals" believe every bit of lies that he spouts--no wonder you lie non-stop.

The reaction it caused in you all was classic. She trolled you all and you fell for it. And then you who worshiped Trump for doing that to Dems are now whining because it was done to you.

That makes it even better

That's quite an imagination you have there. The bimbo isn't smart enough to troll anybody. She meant what she said.

She was called out for her BLATANT hypocrisy….visiting the AWFUL state of Florida and partying without a mask while the citizens of her state and city are forced to lockdown and show vax passports….so instead of addressing this, she calls the right PERVERTS.

Fuck that dumb bitch.

She is a bubblehead.

Lefties, run that twat in 2024, PLEASE.

They will and she'll win. People in NYC are completely stupid as we seen with her last reelection. In fact all of these libs that are experiencing much higher crime are as dumb as a box of rocks because they too keep voting for the same failed representatives over and over again.

I'd pussy fuck her, but no way would I let that give me oral. With that grill she could take the skin off of a catfish.

Lol!!! :laugh:

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to comments on one of her vacation photos in Florida on Friday.
  • A former Trump adviser called her boyfriend's feet "gross" and "pale" and criticized mask mandates.
  • Ocasio-Cortez said the tweet was evidence of "sexual frustration" among her Republican critics.

The political class in the United States...

TRUUUUMP!!!

AOC isn't going to sleep with you.

Well, she might, at that. She is pretty stupid.

I am not the one freaking out over her trolling. I have been sleeping with the same woman since 1993, sure would not mess that up with the likes of AOC

Forum List

Back