Michael Cohen Promises Trump Indictments Are On The Way, tells story of how he saved the Trump-Hannity bromance "lovefest"

I've seen interviews with Cohen for a few months now, all claiming that a massive legal shit storm is coming down on Trump, his kids and all his cohorts.

So far, nothing. So I guess we'll see. But I'd guess anyone assuming they'll see the cult leader in handcuffs is probably in for a big disappointment.

While seeing dumb Don in handcuffs would be nice don’t you think it unjust, when the mass murdering war criminals W and O live the high life?

I suppose Don’s arrest and prosecution would be fitting, in a nation with a terribly crooked justice system like ours.

Mike Cohen is a convicted liar and an admitted psychopath who did hard time in the United States penitentiary. Anyone who takes his word at face value is a fool.

Anything he says is useless to persecutors as they can't put someone like Cohen on the stand, the defense attorneys would literally crucify him on crossexamination and they are the ones who would look like fools.

Forum List

Back