Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

She's special.

I'm not a Republican, I'm a Conservative. I think AOC is attractive but she is so stupid it's a deal breaker. I've gotten to a point where brains is slightly above looks.

Republicans are frustrated? Projection, AOC. Projection.

Republicans' And Democrats' Sex Lives

A recent survey by Binghamton University and dating website Match.com discovered that Republicans and Democrats have different experiences in bed with Team Red having higher quality sex and Team Blue having worse sex, but more of it.

What does the survey mean by “better sex,” you might wonder? In the poll of 5,000 single Americans, 53% of those who identified as Republicans said they reached orgasm every time they did it, while only 40% of Democrats could say the same.

And it looks like Democrats are more likely to suffer electile dysfunction.

Democrats' Sex Lives Are More Damaged By The Election Than Republicans'

As reported by Bustle, nearly one in five women who said they were supporting the Democrats said that the negativity surrounding this year’s acrimonious presidential race had carried a negative effect over into their sex lives.

Just 9% of Republicans felt that their bedroom action had been hampered by thoughts of Trump and Clinton.
Most women said they would rather have sex than watch the debates (which is understandable but hardly a glowing endorsement of their sex lives) with 67% of Republicans and 50% of Democrats opting for action over words.

And 45% of Republicans said they were looking forward to sex on Election Day more than voting, while just 25% of Democrats felt the same.

She is a poster girl for the sick women that actually has rape fantasies.

Perhaps she should hook up with Bernie Sanders.

1641018987121.png

You're a very mediocre writer. I'm sorry to break it to you.
Why should I care about the opinion of someone who has proven themselves to be a moron on numerous occasions? Are you a teacher and qualified to judge such things? I guess not, or you would be a better writer and not subject us to slang terminology and made up words.

If anyone thought Sandy "Donkey Face" Cortez was not dangerously stupid, low IQ, and delusional, any questions?

By the way, Sandy is not wearing her falsies with the Obama douchebag she is screwing while visiting the great state of Florida. Totally flat.

Last edited:
"It's like so obvious that you are making fun of my boyfriend because you want to fuck me! Why is everyone so obsessed with fucking me? I heard a guy say that I had a horse face, and it was so obvious that he wanted to fuck me! Some guy made fun of my economic policies and it was so obvious that he wanted to fuck me! Why are conservatives so fixated on fucking me???"
In the end with her views, anyone who is responsible will be phuked by her. Everyone has a story. The schmucks who plays by the rules and struggles but takes care of a family is the no good ones in her world. And that is the reality.

AOC has said this kind of stuff before.
She seems to have a sexual narcissism mental problem.

Didn’t the silly bitch raise hell over Ted Cruz’s vacation last year? Asking for a friend.

She has a nice rack, a decent ass, and a jackass’s mouth. There are better options available among Capitol Hill staffers for randy politicians

Forum List

Back