Alex Jones Files For Bankruptcy

The fact is that your freedom of speech laws are no differen than those in other western democracies.
that is an indictment of free speech if ever there was one so lets test it:
can the media in those other western democracies lie with impunity and stand fearlessly above the law while beating their chests when doing so?
if the answer is not a flat out yes then those countries lag far behind our freedom of speech laws.

I believe strongly in free speech.
And though I do NOT want this nut censored.
I cannot help but feel he got what he deserved, in the end.

I believe strongly in free speech.
And though I do NOT want this nut censored.
I cannot help but feel he got what he deserved, in the end.
Doesn‘t give you freedom to lie and not face consequences

1st amendment says you can’t be jailed, doesn’t protect you from monetary damages

Doesn‘t give you freedom to lie and not face consequences

1st amendment says you can’t be jailed, doesn’t protect you from monetary damages
The man lied for profit and inflicted massive additional pain on families who were already grieving from the loss of their children. I hope he ends up selling Happy Meals at McDonald's.

Well duh.
When did I say otherwise?

Again...well duh.
When did I say otherwise?

Is that your thing around here?
Typing posts that say nothing original that simply state the obvious?

So noted.
Bye.
Duh….

The man lied for profit and inflicted massive additional pain on families who were already grieving from the loss of their children. I hope he ends up selling Happy Meals at McDonald's.
I agree what he did was shameful.
But this stuff about causing the families suffering is nonsense.

NONE of the families HAD to listen to what he typed.
No one forced them to watch this nuts' show.

My brother might have been murdered years ago.
But if someone comes out and says that it never happened?
I don't give a shit.
I just roll my eyes, laugh it off and move on.
Plus, if I could have sued the guy for saying it - and make a pile of money from it?
I say - 'keep talking pal. Daddy needs a new Corvette.'

There is NO WAY that a properly, sane person with an IQ over 60 is going to go through 'massive additional pain' over the death of a child because some well-known FREAK like Jones comes out on his rightwing FREAK show and claims the whole thing was fake.
THEY WOULD NOT BOTHER TO WATCH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
NOR TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IF THEY DID!!!

I bet you the ONLY suffering the families had was the fake suffering their lawyers told them to claim so that they could get a huge windfall from the asshole Jones in court.
And power to them for doing so.

But please forget the 'Jones caused them massive additional pain' nonsense.
Because I am not buying it for a millisecond.

"Far-right wing website InfoWars on Sunday filed for voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas in the face of multiple defamation lawsuits. Chapter 11 bankruptcy procedures put a hold on all civil litigation matters and allow companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational. According to Sunday's court filings, InfoWars listed its estimated assets in the range of $0-$50,000 and estimated liabilities in the range of $1 million to $10 million."

So in a shrewd business move, Alex had no other choice but to file for Chapter 11 protection -- just to shield himself from the Marxist Communist parents of the so-called Sandy Hook shooting...Parents who were really government paid actors of a government fabricated school shooting.

So this means, because Alex speaks truth to power and exposes the evil deeds of the Communist Biden regime; they are attacking him and trying to slander his name. I am shocked he wasn't killed by Hillary's hit-squad by now; for exposing her child sex trafficking ring -- which can only mean that Alex is protected by his strong ties to Trump and Putin -- and Biden and the others are too chicken-shit to take him out. Now is the time for true American patriots to buy up a bunch of Alex Jones merchandise, his vitamin supplements, etc -- in order to keep him afloat while he fights off these attacks.
SMH, some of you people need to understand the difference between ch 11 and 13 and 7. Jones didn’t declare BK, his company did. Big difference.

SMH, some of you people need to understand the difference between ch 11 and 13 and 7. Jones didn’t declare BK, his company did. Big difference.
Not that big of a difference.

'In April 2022 the three companies owned by Jones filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, suspending further civil litigation claims.'

Yes, he did not 'yet' declare personal bankruptcy.
But this whole mess has hit him, MEGA BIG in the wallet...just the same.

I agree what he did was shameful.
But this stuff about causing the families suffering is nonsense.

NONE of the families HAD to listen to what he typed.
No one forced them to watch this nuts' show.

My brother might have been murdered years ago.
But if someone comes out and says that it never happened?
I don't give a shit.
I just roll my eyes, laugh it off and move on.
Plus, if I could have sued the guy for saying it - and make a pile of money from it?
I say - 'keep talking pal. Daddy needs a new Corvette.'

There is NO WAY that a properly, sane person with an IQ over 60 is going to go through 'massive additional pain' over the death of a child because some well-known FREAK like Jones comes out on his rightwing FREAK show and claims the whole thing was fake.
THEY WOULD NOT BOTHER TO WATCH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
NOR TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IF THEY DID!!!

I bet you the ONLY suffering the families had was the fake suffering their lawyers told them to claim so that they could get a huge windfall from the asshole Jones in court.
And power to them for doing so.

But please forget the 'Jones caused them massive additional pain' nonsense.
Because I am not buying it for a millisecond.
You don’t mock the parents of murdered children and tell them it was all a hoax

He will pay Bigly

This is a great read that clearly tells you what a scrum bag Jones is. He was a hero of trump. He put out false hoods and lies that had his followers harassing Sandy Hook grieving parents. He is gonna pay big time.

But ....think about it. What he did in stoking the anger of his followers is not that much different than what trump did to inflame his cult to riot on January 6th.

NEW YORK (Reuters) -Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones cannot use his personal bankruptcy to escape paying defamation verdicts stemming from his repeated lies about the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre, a U.S. bankruptcy judge ruled Thursday.

Bankruptcy can be used to wipe out debts and legal judgments, but not if they result from "willful or malicious injury" caused by the debtor, according to a decision by U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez in Houston, Texas.

Alex Jones can't avoid Sandy Hook verdicts in bankruptcy, judge says

This is a great read that clearly tells you what a scrum bag Jones is. He was a hero of trump. He put out false hoods and lies that had his followers harassing Sandy Hook grieving parents. He is gonna pay big time.

But ....think about it. What he did in stoking the anger of his followers is not that much different than what trump did to inflame his cult to riot on January 6th.
ROFL
He is a CIA insert and control opposition .
Was never going to pay a penny or serve any sentence .
And never will .

His job was to scare anybody else from being such a nuisance to Deep State and scare off any imitators .
Job Done . One long piece of theatre

NEW YORK (Reuters) -Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones cannot use his personal bankruptcy to escape paying defamation verdicts stemming from his repeated lies about the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre, a U.S. bankruptcy judge ruled Thursday.

Bankruptcy can be used to wipe out debts and legal judgments, but not if they result from "willful or malicious injury" caused by the debtor, according to a decision by U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez in Houston, Texas.

Alex Jones can't avoid Sandy Hook verdicts in bankruptcy, judge says
Good! Make the jerk pay!

1697760256018.png

Forum List

Back