Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie

You remain utterly pathetic. And I donā€™t mind what you donā€™t get. Hurry back to your crayons.
I thought you were the one who would be more worried about crayons, seeing that this thread didn't interest you? I couldnā€™t possibly care less about Alex Jones.

I decided to engage the thread, and you decided to say nothing. Carry on.

I thought you were the one who would be more worried about crayons, seeing that this thread didn't interest you? I couldnā€™t possibly care less about Alex Jones.

I decided to engage the thread, and you decided to say nothing. Carry on.
Hey, retard. You quoted my post and that sent me a message. So, yeah. I looked. See how retarded you are? Nah. You donā€™t. Youā€™re too retarded.

Anyway, in your gibberish post, your first word was ā€œhis.ā€ Thatā€™s an indefinite pronoun ā€” but it doesnā€™t reveal the identity of whoever the fuck you imagined you were talking about.

You suck at this whole communication thing. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

But we know why. Itā€™s because you are, indeed, quite retarded.

Alex Jones is not on trial here...>>the first amendment is. Jones can say any damn thing he wants, as we all CAN...this IS AMerica.
What law school did you go to, dumbass. You can say anything you want but you are accountable for the results of words. Defamation is a statement that injures a third party's reputation. The tort of defamation includes both libel (written statements) and slander (spoken statements). It is written within our laws.
Where do people like you come from. You don't realize how much you do not know. Absolute dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I ain't a lawyer....and can't really analyze how this hearing is going for Jones, but......but having said that, I must say 'It Don't Look Good'....imho.

Here's from this morning's New York Times piece about the trial. The cross-examination was 'brutal' they describe.....as the plaintiff's attorney had Jones' own phone texts and emails ---which Jones was unaware of until informed of it on the witness stand. The texts demonstrated that Jones had previously lied about a number of issues....including his financial resources. Jones' was asked if he knew what perjury was.

Anyway, it got worse from there as the plaintiff's showed in court Jones' own broadcasts digitally depicting the very judge sitting on the bench above him......on fire!

And then.......(insert roll-eyes emoji here).......Jones trashed the very jury hearing the case!

The NYT, 8-4-22
: "In another broadcast, Infowars falsely linked the judge to pedophilia and human trafficking; in another, Mr. Jones questioned the intelligence of the jurors in the case, implying that his political enemies had handpicked ā€œblue-collarā€ people who ā€œdonā€™t know what planet theyā€™re on....."

Note, as a curious factoid: Alex Jones was hand-picked to speak on the stage with other prominent dignitaries at the Ellipse rally on January 6th*.

*BTW, the plaintiff's attorneys stated they will turn over the entire contents of Jone's phone texts to the DOJ for their investigation of J6.

We live in interesting times....even if occasionally appearing like MAD Magazine cartoons.

Now, I ain't a lawyer....and can't really analyze how this hearing is going for Jones, but......but having said that, I must say 'It Don't Look Good'....imho.

Here's from this morning's New York Times piece about the trial. The cross-examination was 'brutal' they describe.....as the plaintiff's attorney had Jones' own phone texts and emails ---which Jones was unaware of until informed of it on the witness stand. The texts demonstrated that Jones had previously lied about a number of issues....including his financial resources. Jones' was asked if he knew what perjury was.

Anyway, it got worse from there as the plaintiff's showed in court Jones' own broadcasts digitally depicting the very judge sitting on the bench above him......on fire!

And then.......(insert roll-eyes emoji here).......Jones trashed the very jury hearing the case!

The NYT, 8-4-22
: "In another broadcast, Infowars falsely linked the judge to pedophilia and human trafficking; in another, Mr. Jones questioned the intelligence of the jurors in the case, implying that his political enemies had handpicked ā€œblue-collarā€ people who ā€œdonā€™t know what planet theyā€™re on....."

Note, as a curious factoid: Alex Jones was hand-picked to speak on the stage with other prominent dignitaries at the Ellipse rally on January 6th*.

*BTW, the plaintiff's attorneys stated they will turn over the entire contents of Jone's phone texts to the DOJ for their investigation of J6.

We live in interesting times....even if occasionally appearing like MAD Magazine cartoons.
As a patriot Mr Jones will be delighted to be able to help the comittee. Previously he had to take the 5th due to a lapse of memory.

Now they can use his own texts as a prompt.

Wow, it's rare you get a look into the mind of a crazy Trump supporter and their sense of grievance.

Okay, let's get real here.

Alex Jones spread lies about Sandy Hook being a hoax. He claimed the parents of the children slaughtered in that event were "Crisis Actors". The idiots who listened to these lies harassed these parents, because we don't dare have even a moment's conversation about whether it is a good idea to let crazy people buy military grade weapons.

Oh has anyone seen Dale Smith lately?
What's even more insane is that the lie was motivated by an unwarranted fear that an AWB would be enacted as a result of the shooting.

Alex Jones is not on trial here...>>the first amendment is. Jones can say any damn thing he wants, as we all CAN...this IS AMerica.
Xs23XYV.jpg

What is interesting to note is that this trial before a jury was not ....NOT......adjudicating Jones' culpability for defamation.
It had already been determined that he WAS culpable.

The jury....which began deliberations yesterday afternoon.....was only there to determine the monetary value of damages.

The Plaintiffs asked for $120 million. The Defendant offered $1 to each of the two plaintiffs (parents of a murdered kid at Sandy Hook).

And, as mentioned in an earlier post --- this is the same jury who watched an InfoWars broadcast of Jones claiming that this jury was a bunch of "blue collar people who don't know which planet they are on." (Jones' words, not mine.)

So, you be the judge: An award closer to $120mil? or one closer to $1?

Alex the Self-Generating (or Immolating?) Gift

Reported today:

"The plaintiffs in the Austin case, Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, have asked for at least $150 million in compensatory damages. They said the $150 million amounted to $1 for each of the 75 million Americans who surveys indicate believe that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax*ā€”and $75 million for damage inflicted on their family.
(the underlining is mine...because....well, because if that is true it seemingly dovetails almost perfectly with the number who supported Trump at the polls in 2019)

Late Wednesday, the jury began deliberating. A decision is expected by the end of the week.

Mr. Jones told a jury Wednesday that a significant defamation judgment could foretell the end of his Infowars media empire.

ā€œAny compensation above $2 million will sink us and shut us down,ā€ Mr. Jones said.

In testimony this week, Mr. Jones acknowledged under oath that the 2012 shooting, which killed 20 first-graders and six adults, was ā€œ100% real.ā€ For years following the incident, he and others at Infowars fanned speculation that it was staged by actors as part of a wide plot to promote gun control, among other left-leaning aims.

During the week-and-a-half long trial, Mr. Jones has regularly clashed with opposing counsel and the judge in the case, earning repeated reminders that he may not state falsehoods on the stand.
He testified Wednesday that Infowars brought in approximately $70 million in revenue last year.

It isnā€™t known how much the talk-show host would be able to pay to the plaintiffs in damages. Infowarsā€™ parent, Free Speech Systems LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection last weekā€”the organizationā€™s second attempt in recent months to enter chapter 11.

A lawyer for the Sandy Hook families has called the bankruptcy an attempt to divert assets from any judgment....."

Forum List

Back