Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie. Alex Jones is bankrupt and an admitted liar. A liar like all conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theorists are motivated by attention and money.
What is unbelievable are the stupid people who believe the crazy conspiracy theories.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie. Alex Jones is bankrupt and an admitted liar. A liar like all conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theorists are motivated by attention and money.
What is unbelievable are the stupid people who believe the crazy conspiracy theories.

Conservatives are still going to lie about it.

You freaks still believe the loony conspiracy theory that RUSSIA! stole the election for Trump in '16, even though YOUR OWN PEOPLE have debunked that bullshit.

Remove that plank from your own eye, Gomer Pyle.

Does that excuse Jones and those who will continue to repeat this lie?

You freaks still believe the loony conspiracy theory that RUSSIA! stole the election for Trump in '16, even though YOUR OWN PEOPLE have debunked that bullshit.

Remove that plank from your own eye, Gomer Pyle.
Oddball is the ultimate stupid human all conspiracy theorists are looking for.

Oddball writes,

"Remove that plank from your own eye, Gomer Pyle."

You didn't understand what he said?

Yes, and I asked my question and it was never answered. I said long before the investigation that the whole Russia thing was a lie so what they said did not apply to me.

I wanted to know their opinion on the thread topic.

Yes, and I asked my question and it was never answered. I said long before the investigation that the whole Russia thing was a lie so what they said did not apply to me.

I wanted to know their opinion on the thread topic.

You clearly don't understand his plank in the eye statement since he was actually admitting Jones did lie as he was talking about hypocrisy in comparison of leftists who pushed the stupid Russia election collusion nonsense for THREE years which was a massive partisan based lie!

You clearly don't understand his plank in the eye statement since he was actually admitting Jones did lie as he was talking about hypocrisy in comparison of leftists who pushed the stupid Russia election collusion nonsense for THREE years which was a massive partisan based lie!
The Russian influence on the 2016 election was not pushed nearly as aggressively as the bigger lie of the 2020 election being rigged.
Trumpism depends on fake conspiracy theories to exist.

The Russian influence on the 2016 election was not pushed nearly as aggressively as the bigger lie of the 2020 election being rigged.

They are BOTH lies which is why I never supported them.

I posted a few times that I thought Trump should have stopped when SCOTUS dropped the Multiple states lawsuit on December 12, 2019 and disagreed with Trump over what Pence can do with the Certification process.

One might be able to argue that BUT it's a worthless argument. None of it is acceptable and both sides should be extremely ashamed at the damage they have done to the country but they are not.

Forum List

Back