Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie. Alex Jones is bankrupt and an admitted liar. A liar like all conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theorists are motivated by attention and money.
What is unbelievable are the stupid people who believe the crazy conspiracy theories.

Interesting, so he admitted the claims were false but that he made them because he suffered from mental illness?

I wonder how his audience will take that one.

Interesting, so he admitted the claims were false but that he made them because he suffered from mental illness?

I wonder how his audience will take that one.

Did this happen after the judge informed him he must be truthful in his testimony? LOL

Hell...everyday you people slander and lie about Trump supporters, christians conservatives. You lie about Biden corruption, humper biden corruption, the current recession, the number of illegals coming into this country, the number of criminals, rapists and terrorists sneaking across the border and your speech is protected. You put words in the mouth of the President Trump, vilify his supporters, SHOOT HIS SUPPORTERS. I'm sorry but you can't make people shut up if they have certain ideas. Just turn off the radio if you don't like to hear it. Oh but you can't do that. you get your like minded ideas from a lying media that protects the intolerable.

Wow, it's rare you get a look into the mind of a crazy Trump supporter and their sense of grievance.

Okay, let's get real here.

Alex Jones spread lies about Sandy Hook being a hoax. He claimed the parents of the children slaughtered in that event were "Crisis Actors". The idiots who listened to these lies harassed these parents, because we don't dare have even a moment's conversation about whether it is a good idea to let crazy people buy military grade weapons.

Oh has anyone seen Dale Smith lately?

Wow, it's rare you get a look into the mind of a crazy Trump supporter and their sense of grievance.

Okay, let's get real here.

Alex Jones spread lies about Sandy Hook being a hoax. He claimed the parents of the children slaughtered in that event were "Crisis Actors". The idiots who listened to these lies harassed these parents, because we don't dare have even a moment's conversation about whether it is a good idea to let crazy people buy military grade weapons.

Oh has anyone seen Dale Smith lately?
Havent seen Dale Smith in ages.

I find it incredible that there are no threads about this trial on USMB. Are the mods frantically deleting them? 🤣

Even basquebromance doesnt have a thread, so you know something's up.

Thanks basquebromance . I would do it, but I just refuse to start any new threads here. Every time I do the mods make up reasons to trash them, inventing new interpretations of existing rules which they don't apply to others.

Thanks basquebromance . I would do it, but I just refuse to start any new threads here. Every time I do the mods make up reasons to trash them, inventing new interpretations of existing rules which they don't apply to others.
well there's plenty of social media where you can express your views: twitter, instagram, youtube, etc GO FOR IT!

Forum List

Back