As elites arrive in Davos, conspiracy theories thrive online

Did you see what the entertainment was at WEF? I mean aside from high priced hookers?

there's a reason they chose her....Noa. She's a whackjob activist. I think she is one of those entertainers who were adamant about punishing those who resisted the vaxx in very ugly ways.

Last edited:
And if you don't understand that for the world's masses, that the solutions that they are proposing, will inevitably make their quality of life, for all but the types of folks that attend these forums, either die or degrade even further, you aren't a very good student of history.

Historically their 'solutions' have always involved mass murders and famines for the 'little people'.

Yuval Harari is Klaus's associate and advisor. He's homosexual. These people want to control us. All of us.

Schwab is probably homosexual too.

C Clayton is a first class fascist. Facts don't matter to them. The only thing that matters is power.

That's where the WEF comes in. Their goal is power over every human on the planet.

They don't keep it a secret, so sniveling and calling it 'conspiracies' is just lame spin by useful idiots.

Whether it’s lying about ‘kitty litter’ in public schools or gas stoves being ‘banned,’ the dishonest right has no shame when it comes to spreading misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.
Oh yeah?

Who elected the following to be there;

1674329645582.png

1674329695862.png

1674329750850.png

1674329779196.png

1674329828720.png

1674329849459.png

1674329886357.png

1674329946509.png

1674329974793.png

1674330002492.png

1674330033602.png

1674330073458.png

And all the rest? Are just there, because they were funded and promoted by the WEF. You clearly do not understand how things work.

77w4iv.jpg

Or...to be succinct--you're wrong~

There is that, ya know.
I tend to believe that, in this country, the bulk of resistance to the WEF is rooted in American Exceptionalism---and resistance to Global solutions to Global issues..that may NOT wholly benefit the USA. In much of the world...things can only get better. From their perspective, America is fat, and needs trimming. Of course, if you're American, you might not be in favor, I get that.
No, I do not believe that the 'Global elites' have had their collective hands on the steering wheel..for decades, if not centuries. I do believe that they'd like to think so. But too often, shit happens that takes everyone by surprise..and the WEC..like everyone else, finds itself reactive...not proactive.

Regardless, this thread was about the conflation of Conspiracy Theories and the WEC--you are, in fact, the only one who actually addressed that--kudos~

Like it..or not. Power calls to power--and these folks have power...you no like? Me either--but the system we live under makes something like the WEC inevitable.
Do they care about the opinions of the masses? They do not.

Indeed, why should they?
The elite and rich flying fossil fuel guzzling jets to an exclusive conference and deciding how much the rest of us have to sacrifice to "save the planet". Fuck them and the morons who believe this bullshit.

Forum List

Back