Alabama Honors Rosa Parks with Rosa Parks Day

I quote the entire Alabama Law Code and Constitution at Korean Women, such as

HARASSMENT.  A person commits the crime of harassment if, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she either:

a. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person or subjects him or her to physical contact.

b. Directs abusive or obscene language or makes an obscene gesture towards another person.

(2) For purposes of this section, harassment shall include a threat, verbal or nonverbal, made with the intent to carry out the threat, that would cause a reasonable person who is the target of the threat to fear for his or her safety.

(3) Harassment is a Class C misdemeanor.

(b)(1) HARASSING COMMUNICATIONS.  A person commits the crime of harassing communications if, with intent to harass or alarm another person, he or she does any of the following:

a. Communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, telegraph, mail, or any other form of written or electronic communication, in a manner likely to harass or cause alarm.

b. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication.

c. Telephones another person and addresses to or about such other person any lewd or obscene words or language.

Nothing in this section shall apply to legitimate business telephone communications.

(2) Harassing communications is a Class C misdemeanor.

You know the problem is that Matin Luther King Jr wasn't an Alabama Governor, he was hosting a party on the Governor's lawn, just checking for clarity.

Rosa Parks was Better though, she was like, look I'm a Lady, and everybody gives their seat to A Lady and I have to move, I'm being moved for a mean bus driver because I'm black to the black section, you know how the Boys Roll Round Here. Red Red Red Red Redneck. (move his lazy *$#)

Where was I? Oh ya OK, as a Elementary School Alabamian, most annoying State I am guessing in the Whole United States. I bet Hawaii school system teaches Haole pronounciation or what, Haole! How about getting graded on Thomas Stonewall Jackson identification, I think Robet E Lee was there. See wait, the Southern Poverty law Center says I'm black , and no thanks on this, thanks and no thanks. I went and saw the Capitol and all the MLK jr. hotspots, I mean historic sites, I wanted to see Moore's 10 commandments, wasn't there obviously, I forgot, or whatever.

You know America got 300,000 slaves shipped in max, growing to 5 million people by 1860 so that's , I calculated this once, 1.5 times usual population growth, not all cattle-slavery Either. Then, that's pre-industrial, I'm saying census shows faster Black growth than white growth the whole time, then all the miscegenation and Citizenship and starving new York Apartments and its less than average. 5 million in 1860 to 2010 it was about 40 million? So watch all the jews holocaust movies, and its a jew "ghetto" and its jewish "racism" and they're all getting "eliminated" who is making this stuff? and watch a spike lee movie.

Did you read the article, the Confederacy was on the wrong side of humanity. The North is more abusive with their Factories in New York and unsafe Conditions! The Shirtwaist Coat Factory Fire in New York killing immigrant women that come in here, and that's why Woodrow Wilson was elected two years later, it had no sight yet on World War 1 or all the popular lines. Yes Civil War Memorials and Some abuses became popular at the turn of the century, when the president himself, and the government, was as sympathetically remembering the Confederate effort as anybody could be. Southerners respected home life and safe conditions.

I'm not sure Who is going to remember the Original, American, British Ethnic Population, its going to get dragged down with the maligned, unstudied, mean old Confederacy, that's for sure. Throughout that whole time obviously, the original English, Scottish, mainly, peoples who populated America alone , With African Slaves, with no immigration occurring from 1776 to 1830ish, should be regarded as we regard European nations. The Confederate Flag is the Scottish Cross. God Save the Queen, Lucy Pickens, the Long Tongue.

That's when they made that 1900's My Country Tis of Thee, too. All the same era and understanding of preserving identity alongside immigration.

I mean if you check out Montgomery, and their monument says 126,000 Alabamians served, the white population being 500,000 in 1860, the black population being 500,000, for 990,000 Alabamians, that basically means all white male between 16 and 40 grab your hunting gun and get in the militia. That's statistical Half of White Male Populations."What are the Unionists doing here?! I don't like it!" And mothers show up in town with butcher knives and go home please. Yo ho! A pirate's life for me!

Last edited:
Amazing how losing black ridership would bring a bus line to its knees

They even ticketed drivers who carpooled boycotting blacks

How is that my fault, and why should I have to pay for that?
Who said it was your fault? Its your ancestors fault.

You should pay for it because you pay taxes. Why should you be exempt?

Sins of the father?

Why should you gain advantage for the suffering of your ancestors?
Why should you gain an advantage by being a white male?

What law gives me an advantage solely because I am a white male?
Possession is nine tenths of the law

What do I posses?

Are you lumping me in with other white males of greater means?

isn't that a stereotype?

MLK was toward the end of the movement, read up on your history a bit.

Yup....
Because MLK finally got results.....that is why it was the end of the movement

Blacks came back from WWI after serving their country expecting equal rights......all they got was a resurgence of the klan

They wanted cIvil rights in the 30s but were told...We are in a Depression we can’t do it now

They wanted civil rights in the 40s and were told can’t do it, we are at war

They came back from WWII after serving their country expecting equal treatment and were told.......get to the back of the bus

Finally in the 50s MLK said we are tired of waiting. Rosa Parks provided the spark

MLK got the credit for the results, and his martyrdom sealed his reputation.

He was a big part of it, but his legacy has gotten puffed up a bit as time has gone on, which always happens with martyrs.

His legacy was never puffed up. But you white racists have made an industry out of misquoting him.

All martyrs legacies get stretched.

And how does one misquote the I have a dream speech? He was looking for a color blind society, not a pity party.

Whites like you do it all the time.

Remember this part of the speech?

"Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the
Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

Or how about this?

"We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges."

Or this?

"There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. **We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only."** We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."

Martin Luther King I Have a Dream Speech - American Rhetoric

Sounds like he was demanding racial justice and complete equality for blacks, not your white fake version that uses a convenient whine for colorblind when you are pressed to face the truth of your current racism, and he certainly was not looking or a mf-ing pity party.

What you are doing is extrapolating in the other direction, and assuming he is asking for your version of permanent racial strife based on the bullshit theories of intersectionality and the race up the pity pole.

And most of the things he asked for have happened already. What he didn't get to see was the ruin of the black family via the "great society", and as a Christian man, I am sure he would have an issue with it.

How is that my fault, and why should I have to pay for that?
Who said it was your fault? Its your ancestors fault.

You should pay for it because you pay taxes. Why should you be exempt?

Sins of the father?

Why should you gain advantage for the suffering of your ancestors?
Why should you gain an advantage by being a white male?

What law gives me an advantage solely because I am a white male?

All of them.

Nice non answer.

All martyrs legacies get stretched.

And how does one misquote the I have a dream speech? He was looking for a color blind society, not a pity party.
He wasnt looking for a color blind society you idiot. He was looking for a society where people were not subjected to discrimination based on their race. Damn he even said it in english and you still didnt get it. You white people could fuck up the meaning of a wet dream. :rolleyes:

What made you think that someone that had continually said things like he was Black and proud or that the nation needed to do something special for Blacks wanted a color blind society?

You just described a color blind society and made fun of it in the same sentence.
Only someone illiterate would think I just described a color blind society. Do you even know what color blind means? :rolleyes:

A color blind society can acknowledge differences without using them as a criteria for anything.

Equality before the law doesn't mean everyone is a clone of everyone else.

Since whites like you have always used color as a criteria, why are you trying to describe something that has never existed here? Why are you trying tp demand others do what whites like you have never done?

Actually I don't use color or sex as a criteria, I judge people by their actions.

It's morons like you that seek to use the system for some petty form of revenge.

You don't want a solution, you just want to reverse the problem.

Favor isn't superiority. blindness doesn't mean ignorant of differences.

It's about color impacting how you treat a person. For example you hate white people, making you a racist fuck.

I don't hate you due to you being black, I hate you because you are a small minded racist asshole.
Youre trying to deflect. Stop stalling and answer the question. Your claim was that MLK wanted a colorblind society. How can that be possible if he was distinctly pro Black and wanted special provisions made for Blacks?

He wanted a society where people were treated equally regardless of color.

What pro black provisions was he looking for?

You dont know? If you dont know why are you claiming he wanted a color blind society? MLK was all for preferential treatment of Blacks in order to level the playing field.

"The closest analogy is the GI Bill of Rights. Negro rehabilitation in America would require approximately the same breadth of program—which would not place an undue burden on our economy. Just as was the case with the returning soldier, such a bill for the disadvantaged and impoverished could enable them to buy homes without cash, at lower and easier repayment terms. They could negotiate loans from banks to launch businesses. They could receive, as did ex-GIs, special points to place them ahead in competition for civil service jobs. Under certain circumstances of physical disability, medical care and long-term financial grants could be made available. And together with these rights, a favorable social climate could be created to encourage the preferential employment of the disadvantaged, as was the case for so many years with veterans. During those years, it might be noted, there was no appreciable resentment of the preferential treatment being given to the special group. America was only compensating her veterans for their time lost from school or from business."
-MLK

That's correcting a wrong, and I doubt it would have been proposed as open ended as it is now.

Still no superiority there.

White racism has been open ended and until that stops AA will be necessary.

That's an excuse to create a permanent advantage.

He wanted a society where people were treated equally regardless of color.

What pro black provisions was he looking for?

MLK strongly supported affirmative action to right past wrongs

did he support it going on until the end of time?
Afirmative Action has changed significantly since i started working in the 70s

It has helped all American families

Except ones of the guys passed over for jobs, promotions and contracts because of it.

They are not passed over because of AA, they are passed over because the company is still practicing racial discrimination. Learn the difference and stop whining.

So if there are 10 job applicants, 7 white and 3 black, and if one of the black guys gets the job over a more qualified white guy because of AA, that 1 white guy didn't lose out?

Alabama needs to do more to recognize it Civil Rights Patriots

Especially those who died for their country

Forum List

Back