2-year-old black girl cuffed by white child for Rosa Parks reenactment at Florida day care

entresting this is the kind of teaching dems and blacks want in school. now there having a fit over it. i think more is being made out of it that should be.
In before this place is tied to Democrats and Podesta and all that.

Toddlers need to be learning numbers and their ABCs and words. Not that.

That has no place in life going forward in the year 2023.

Definitely not with toddlers ever.

Little children feel no racism.

Last edited:
Whoever thought this up, what good difference did they think that they were going to make by using kids that aren't even old enough for potty training? My message for the "Einstein": Thank you for letting us know how far your brain train doesn't travel.

God bless you and all of the kids always!!!

Holly

The rightwing response to the children enacting our history is only indicative of how bad our history is.
What business do little children have doing that?

They ought to be singing "What a friend we have in Jesus" together.

And doing their ABCs and learning math. If you think otherwise, there's something seriously wrong with you.

There's Americans, and well.. are you one? You one of them inbred redbones from 'round Atlanta?

Or are you smarter than that? I've met several of them.

One called the police on his cousin for some petty crap. Boy, what a piece of shit. He lied and everything.

And his cousin got arrested. That was ..boy..that was bad.

Dude was a guest in his home and did that.

Last edited:

And doing their ABCs and learning math. If you think otherwise, there's something seriously wrong with you.

There's Americans, and well.. are you one?
Why?

The little white girl was the victim in this for being taught that her ancestors were oppressors and she should have to pay reparations. What ever happened to learning your ABC's and 123's in preschool?

entresting this is the kind of teaching dems and blacks want in school. now there having a fit over it. i think more is being made out of it that should be.
What is entresting? You mean black folks want History taught in school and not His-Story.

The little white girl was the victim in this for being taught that her ancestors were oppressors and she should have to pay reparations. What ever happened to learning your ABC's and 123's in preschool?
ask the dems

There's Americans, and well.. are you one? You one of them inbred redbones from 'round Atlanta?

Or are you smarter than that? I've met several of them.

One called the police on his cousin for some petty crap. Boy, what a piece of shit. He lied and everything.

And his cousin got arrested. That was ..boy..that was bad.

Dude was a guest in his home and did that.
What he means is, children are never too young to be taught racism.

Forum List

Back