2-year-old black girl cuffed by white child for Rosa Parks reenactment at Florida day care

Shouldn't you, as a Republican, be rejoicing that the "Democrat racist history" is being revealed?

Why are only Republicans crying about this?
How are you teaching or revealing anything in regards to history when it involves toddlers who can not communicate.

It is 2 year olds being handcuffed, and you don't scream with outrage!

The Democrats have no place in society.

That has no place in life going forward in the year 2023.

Definitely not with toddlers ever.

Little children feel no racism.
Agreed, but BLM/CRT/woke would dictate that you are racist for saying that, and moderate Democrats would remain spineless and nod in agreement as they turn their heads to not address such irrationality that they are required to support via the intersectionality coalition they have pledged to.

How can we preach (teach) opposition to racism without exploring at that tender age all about racism?

It’s like that old infamous line from the Vietnam War where some grunt was quoted as saying, “At some point it became necessary to destroy the village in order to save the village.”

Lib and Dem doublespeak is alive and well. Sadly, they insist on visiting it upon kids.

It was an answer to your post and geography has nothing to do with this. Should black students concentrate hard on learning math and English rather this nonsense?
Do you tell that to Jewish folks?

Do you tell that to Asian folks?

Do you tell that to white folks?

Why is it that you fools don't have a problem with other folks learning their history, but when it comes to black folks we should just forget about history and accept what you tell us.

Jr. high is an appropriate age to learn that stuff, not preschool. But you know, leftist shitlords gotta indoctrinate

and rob children of childhood and stoke racism and like that. :rolleyes-41:

Who taught white kids to grow up hating black folks?

Who indoctrinated them?

You are not born racist, that is learned behavior, who did you learn it from?

It was an answer to your post and geography has nothing to do with this. Should black students concentrate hard on learning math and English rather this nonsense?
What exactly are you calling "nonsense?"

2 year olds can not communicate let alone learn of the democrats racist history.

The entire school staff should be thrown in jail
Unless your child is extremely slow, which would be expected coming from you, a child can communicate quite decently at two years.

Stop spewing nonsense.

I guess they start teaching early.

1703192348591.png

Rosa Parks story should be taught. Just at a later age. It's an important event in our history.

Rosa Park study, if there is one although I am not sure why even though Ghandhi started the movement, will not land these kids a promising future but math and English will.

Do you tell that to Jewish folks?

Do you tell that to Asian folks?

Do you tell that to white folks?

Why is it that you fools don't have a problem with other folks learning their history, but when it comes to black folks we should just forget about history and accept what you tell us.

Do those groups you mentioned require affirmative action to propel them in work and education?

You can't even put up an argument without whataboutism.

Asians scored higher than whites, blacks, and Hispanics.

Whites scored higher than blacks and Hispanics.

Hispanics scored higher than blacks.

What should be the priority?

If you don't know what was, you don't know what is and you are ill-prepared for what is yet to come.
Lol...I gotten to where I am in life because I didn't scream nonstop about racism and inequality. Those will always exist. I pick my battles.

Do those groups you mentioned require affirmative action to propel them in work and education?

You can't even put up an argument without whataboutism.

Asians scored higher than whites, blacks, and Hispanics.

Whites scored higher than blacks and Hispanics.

Hispanics scored higher than blacks.

What should be the priority?
Let's see the biggest beneficiary of AA is WHITE WOMEN.

Of course, math and English is what they should be taught right now and they should also be taught who they are and to love who they are. That is what you teach your kids.

Let's see the biggest beneficiary of AA is WHITE WOMEN.

Of course, math and English is what they should be taught right now and they should also be taught who they are and to love who they are. That is what you teach your kids.

Surprisingly, far more whites calling to ban AA than blacks.

That teaching should come from responsible parents. Schools should tread carefully knowing it's a fiery topic to renact.

How would Jews react if the school reenact the Nazi marching Jews to concentration camp? How would Democrats react if a school reenact FDR sending Japanese to internment camp?

Forum List

Back