Can The Democrats Win In 2020 Without A Candidate of Color?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The Southern Strategy is now fully complete. The Republicans have fully morphed into the party of old white racists. The Dems messed up and nominated a charismatic Black man who went on to win the presidency. The bar was set extremely high with Obamas election. Who can the Democrats nominate that can lead like Obama did? Can it be a white person? I don't think so. Thoughts?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The only qualified ones are white. Too bad Dems use the Marxist playbook and rally their troops with identity politics and tribalism, and have deemed all whites racist. Good luck getting negroes and Mexicans to the polls to vote for some old white guy.

A pretend POCmark! A fake crater in the skin of the voters. A man who could be the MOCs, WOCs and POCs to the democrats but really be the white guy fully able to slick up all genitals, men and women.

None other

Than

That fightin' Irishman Robert Francis BETO O'Rourke.

He is the black man. He is the Hispanic man. Given enough time he can be Chinese too.

Ahh those Democrats!

Seems like the most important qualification for the OP is the color of the person's skin!

Seems like color has been the most important qualification for all presidential elections.

The Southern Strategy is now fully complete. The Republicans have fully morphed into the party of old white racists. The Dems messed up and nominated a charismatic Black man who went on to win the presidency. The bar was set extremely high with Obamas election. Who can the Democrats nominate that can lead like Obama did? Can it be a white person? I don't think so. Thoughts?

Say what?

The bar was set low with electing a novice like Obama..

Can America win with the current polluted stream of consciousness?

After Obama, I don't think there will be any more candidate of color.
America isn't going to make that mistake again.

Seems like the most important qualification for the OP is the color of the person's skin!
How many of our presidents have been non white? I think the problem is that to white people skin color is the most important qualification.
Obamas only qualification to the left is that he was black.
The right just wants a President who isn't a lying idiot and who gets things done.

The disaster that was shitstain obama poisoned the well for another black president for a hundred years or more.

Have you noticed that with all the extolling everyone does about how wonderful the shitstain is, no one mentions his accomplishments .

How many of our presidents have been non white? I think the problem is that to white people skin color is the most important qualification.

Considering that in the 200+ year history of this country, blacks have only been lawfully allowed to vote in every state for 55 years, that is obvious.

Furthermore, there has never been a president of Asian, Native American or Hispanic decent.

The disaster that was shitstain obama poisoned the well for another black president for a hundred years or more.

Have you noticed that with all the extolling everyone does about how wonderful the shitstain is, no one mentions his accomplishments .

Yet despite all the corrupt ad cooked ass whites that have been president the well is never poisoned for whites.

obama's accomplishments - Yahoo Search Results

Obamas only qualification to the left is that he was black.
The right just wants a President who isn't a lying idiot and who gets things done.

Stop lying to yourself chump.

obama's accomplishments - Yahoo Search Results

Forum List

Back