2-year-old black girl cuffed by white child for Rosa Parks reenactment at Florida day care

That teaching should come from responsible parents. Schools should tread carefully knowing it's a fiery topic to renact.

How would Jews react if the school reenact the Nazi marching Jews to concentration camp? How would Democrats react if a school reenact FDR sending Japanese to internment camp?
Damn what part of that is not what they should be teaching didn't you understand?

Surprisingly, far more whites calling to ban AA than blacks.

That teaching should come from responsible parents. Schools should tread carefully knowing it's a fiery topic to renact.

How would Jews react if the school reenact the Nazi marching Jews to concentration camp? How would Democrats react if a school reenact FDR sending Japanese to internment camp?

never heard of aa thing

Do those groups you mentioned require affirmative action to propel them in work and education?

You can't even put up an argument without whataboutism.

Asians scored higher than whites, blacks, and Hispanics.

Whites scored higher than blacks and Hispanics.

Hispanics scored higher than blacks.

What should be the priority?
if you help minorites they call it racism

Why is it that when Jewish folks talk about the Holocaust it's called "Remembering", but when black folks talk about slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination it's called "Victimhood".
You should convert to Judaism. You could plead to being the ultimate victim.

if you help minorites they call it racism

Reverse discrimination is not helping. Democrats can help by urging blacks and Hispanics to study harder and place more value on an education. Parents need to do their part as well. The alternative is keep on screaming white supremacy or systemic racism while not taking responsibility for their own future. More than 70% of black youths hace no father or don't know who their father is. That's another major problem.

Reverse discrimination is not helping. Democrats can help by urging blacks and Hispanics to study harder and place more value on an education. Parents need to do their part as well. The alternative is keep on screaming white supremacy or systemic racism while not taking responsibility for their own future. More than 70% of black youths hace no father or don't know who their father is. That's another major problem.
thats what they do i posted and article on her were they tried to help black kids i one school who has low scores. and black had fit said helping them was racist. they dont want help. you are right though., just explaining why i said what i said. is all.

The Rosa Parks story needs to be taught especially going forward. Just wait until they can understand why segregation was so wrong in every way.

I mean, why not, why shouldn't our children enact the historic events of Rosa Parks?
Don’t ignore historic events like Rosa Parks but more effort and resources need to go to getting our children to enact better math, writing, and reading skills sets.

I wish the people who get all worked up over making sure our children get indoctrinated about every ugly part of our past would get just as passionate about the math and writing abilities of poor regions of our country.

Don’t ignore historic events like Rosa Parks but more effort and resources need to go to getting our children to enact better math, writing, and reading skills sets.

I wish the people who get all worked up over making sure our children get indoctrinated about every ugly part of our past would get just as passionate about the math and writing abilities of poor regions of our country.
What do you mean by "indoctrinated?" Are you suggesting that they're pushing a lie?

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg

What do you mean by "indoctrinated?" Are you suggesting that they're pushing a lie?

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg
Acting out a part of history is reliving it which is a form of indoctrination. If you are going to indoctrinate, how about positive events of our history that everyone can appreciate. I didnt say ignore the ugly parts. What do you think is a healthier exercise, reliving /reenacting signing of the Declaration of Independence or reliving Parks getting arrested? Or, if you are so hell bent on reenactment of ugly parts of our history, how about re enact the Kennedy and King Assasinations or 9-11?

Acting out a part of history is reliving it which is a form of indoctrination. If you are going to indoctrinate, how about positive events of our history that everyone can appreciate. I didnt say ignore the ugly parts. What do you think is a healthier exercise, reliving /reenacting signing of the Declaration of Independence or reliving Parks getting arrested? Or, if you are so hell bent on reenactment of ugly parts of our history, how about re enact the Kennedy and King Assasinations or 9-11?
The Rosa Parks story needs to be told. The bad parts need as much emphasis as the great parts. The bad parts should never be swept under the carpet.

Forum List

Back