Ahmaud Arbery Judge Used Defendants' Comments Against Them in Handing Down Life Sentences

They weren't all convicted exactly the same. Among the more serious crimes...

Travis: 1 count malice murder, 4 counts felony murder

Gregory: 4 counts felony murder

Bryan: 3 counts felony murder

Roddie Bryan was convicted of felony murder, just as Gregory McMichael was. If the minimum sentence in the state of Georgia for that crime is life in prison, why shouldn't they both be sentenced to life in prison?

Fuck you, you little bitch. I don't lie.

What matters is the result.

It was textbook justice. Period. We know this because the idiot rednecks who killed Arbery are going to die in prison. It doesn't get much sweeter than that...
LOL

Imbecile, letting perps walk, which is what the local DA did, is not textbook. Now justice was ultimately served only because one of the perps was stupid enough to share inculpatory evidence with the public, but that is not textbook.

Roddie Bryan was convicted of felony murder, just as Gregory McMichael was. If the minimum sentence in the state of Georgia for that crime is life in prison, why shouldn't they both be sentenced to life in prison?
Imbecile, they were both sentenced to life in prison. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Imbecile, letting perps walk, which is what the local DA did, is not textbook. Now justice was ultimately served only because one of the perps was stupid enough to share inculpatory evidence with the public, but that is not textbook.

Again, dumbass, the result is what matters...

Imbecile, they were both sentenced to life in prison. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

My God, you're a dumbfuck. You should stop talking.

The suggestion is that they should've gotten sentences that were different than Travis McMichael, yet the crime for which they were convicted carries a minimum sentence of life in prison.

Why should they have been awarded a different sentence?

Of course it is. That doesn't make it "textbook."

Sure it does.

You might not think it does, and that's swell. I think it does, and that's equally fine.

This is what's called a "difference of opinion". Sadly, you're making it clear that you're not emotionally prepared to handle the fact that people may not always agree with you...

My God, you're a dumbfuck. You should stop talking.

The suggestion is that they should've gotten sentences that were different than Travis McMichael, yet the crime for which they were convicted carries a minimum sentence of life in prison.

Why should they have been awarded a different sentence?
You're clearly retarded.

Again, for the reading impaired...

They were both sentenced to life in prison.

The police would no longer investigate themselves. The local DA would no longer decide whether to bring charges to local cops that they need to keep their job. It's a HUGE conflict of interest.
can’t speak for GA, in my state they don’t…the State police investigate local police conduct.

same with the local DA, the case is handed off to another special prosecutor from a spectate jurisdiction…or the AG office

well yeah, evidence is required all the time to convict people…duh
LOL

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to get charges brought against by releasing evidence to the public which shows you committed a crime.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Moron, I said that the day the verdict was read in court...

Now show me the book that says it's textbook to let perps walk until one of them hangs themselves by releasing inculpatory evidence the local DA was keeping hidden from the public...
Beat it, punk. You've nothing of value to add to this conversation.

Justice has been served. Whine elsewhere...

This thread would be a prime example of why you NEVER speak to police, OR JUDGES. Make no comments or statements to anyone other than your lawyer. EVER.

Beat it, punk. You've nothing of value to add to this conversation.

Justice has been served. Whine elsewhere...
Like I showed from the day of the verdict, I agree, justice was served. Sadly, idiotically, you call what happened in this case, "textbook" justice.

Forum List

Back