Ahmaud Arbery Judge Used Defendants' Comments Against Them in Handing Down Life Sentences

Like I showed from the day of the verdict, I agree, justice was served. Sadly, idiotically, you call what happened in this case, "textbook" justice.

The only one here spewing idiocy is you.

Ahmaud Arbery was murdered by three mouth-breathing rednecks. What better outcome could there have been this past Friday than to have all three of them sentenced to life behind bars? They were arrested, charged tried, convicted and sentenced despite the inaction of the original D.A.

Sounds pretty damn good to me...

Ahmaud Arbery was murdered by three mouth-breathing rednecks. What better outcome could there have been this past Friday than to have all three of them sentenced to life behind bars? They were arrested, charged tried, convicted and sentenced despite the inaction of the original D.A.

yeah it’s rather odd…how anyone can think these guys going to prison for the rest of their lives isn’t justice

That would be a Police Dept and 2 DAs.

It is good. Just not "textbook."

Forum List

Back