The supply chain is STILL Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not short of anything. And, the supply chain isn't broken, there are supplies stacked up for a hundred miles out to sea. People just have to wait a little bit. But by all means set your hair on fire and run around begging for more taxpayer subsidies to make outsourcing more convenient for all the commie fans on Wall Street. They can't make money fast enough off that slave labor and child labor. We're supposed to believe that's a 'Crisis N Stuff'.

I'm not short of anything. And, the supply chain isn't broken, there are supplies stacked up for a hundred miles out to sea. People just have to wait a little bit. But by all means set your hair on fire and run around begging for more taxpayer subsidies to make outsourcing more convenient for all the commie fans on Wall Street. They can't make money fast enough off that slave labor and child labor. We're supposed to believe that's a 'Crisis N Stuff'.
in a just in time economy thats not good,,,,

in a just in time economy thats not good,,,,

Poor management is not good, especially when it's subsidized and has no incentives to do away with bad decisions just to appease the financial sector and all those tards who want to get rich gambling on fake 'equities'.

Poor management is not good, especially when it's subsidized and has no incentives to do away with bad decisions just to appease the financial sector and all those tards who want to get rich gambling on fake 'equities'.
Poor mgt may be a prob but I have many customers who more than once have been on the verge of temporarily closing because they cant get this or that

Poor mgt may be a prob but I have many customers who more than once have been on the verge of temporarily closing because they cant get this or that

They put their whole business in the hands of overseas suppliers. Not a good business decision.

The article also claims there is a 'labor shortage' as well; he's peddling bullshit. There is no labor shortage either.

^ I Know Reading is Hard..

"Reading his hard" is not commentary as requested in the rules when starting a new thread. Give a quick summary of what the article is about.

I still get my shit just fine.

I had to wait four months for my new car I ordered to arrive. Just yesterday at the grocery store there were a lot of empty shelves and the produce section was completely out of plastic bags, which is not the first time I've seen that happen at various stores in the area.

I had to wait four months for my new car I ordered to arrive. Just yesterday at the grocery store there were a lot of empty shelves and the produce section was completely out of plastic bags, which is not the first time I've seen that happen at various stores in the area.

The only thing I have not been able to find in the last few months is Bai. My wife loves the stuff and the flavors she likes are hard to find. I think people are hoarding them

The only thing I have not been able to find in the last few months is Bai. My wife loves the stuff and the flavors she likes are hard to find. I think people are hoarding them

I love the Peru Pineapple Sparkling Bai and it hasn't been in the grocery store in months. I've had to order it by the case from Amazon.

I love the Peru Pineapple Sparkling Bai and it hasn't been in the grocery store in months. I've had to order it by the case from Amazon.

She does not really like the cans as much. Her favorite is the Bing Cherry.

They put their whole business in the hands of overseas suppliers. Not a good business decision.

The article also claims there is a 'labor shortage' as well; he's peddling bullshit. There is no labor shortage either.
Who said they were oversea suppliers?

^ I Know Reading is Hard..
For example, there’s already a labor shortage in America. The causes are complicated. With three quarters of a million Americans getting covid every day, are you still questioning the labor shortage? Seriously! Not so complicated to figure out really.

A lot of this labor shortage centers on lower-wage jobs such as waiters, store clerks, fast-food staff and office assistants. But there will be a labor shortage coming soon in more high-skilled areas such as engineers, pilots, machinists and medical personnel.

This shortage will not be due to low pay, but to vaccine mandates.
Again, you still do not seem to grasp the whole picture here. One must venture into a forest, in order to see the trees. You aren't looking for the trees. When the country or the world comes under attack, your freedoms must take a back seat, because of the ongoing war of this world wide pandemic. You either pick up the sword and fight, or you don't. This lame Right-wing selfish bull shit is destroying the country and the world over the word mandate. Was WWII a mandate? You goddamn right it was. There was a draft you idiot. You know, a mandate. Why? Because millions were dying at the hands of the invaders. And who and what are the invaders now? The antivaxxers who bellyache about mandates, and the virus itself. Get a life man, and grow the fuck up. We are at war.

for Now..
If the global supply chain is broken, then the global economy is broken. That increasingly appears to be the case. From your own article. You type with forked fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back