Ahmaud Arbery Judge Used Defendants' Comments Against Them in Handing Down Life Sentences

Only because of the video getting released and the problem of the police investigating themselves still exists.
well yeah, more evidence came to light....without evidence we likely woudn't get much done...it's necessary.

There is always going to be a problem, of the Govt watching itself...always....that's why we have set up different levels, like in this case, the State overtook, and looked at the local level, and so on and so further...is it going to be perfect? No....but to date it's the best in the world.

well yeah, more evidence came to light....without evidence we likely woudn't get much done...it's necessary.

The police and the DA had the evidence.

There is always going to be a problem, of the Govt watching itself...always....that's why we have set up different levels, like in this case, the State overtook, and looked at the local level, and so on and so further...is it going to be perfect? No....but to date it's the best in the world.

The question is asked over and over why some of us are not satisfied. We have answered that question. We have worked to make positive changes but the work is nowhere close to being done yet.

The police and the DA had the evidence.

The question is asked over and over why some of us are not satisfied. We have answered that question. We have worked to make positive changes but the work is nowhere close to being done yet.
Yes, they did...not sure what your point is....there were bad actors...and the system worked though because they too were investigated and are now being prosecuted, and justice was brought to the killers

Of course, we are never "done" - there is always going to be bad actors...but we have a system to at least attempt to bring them to justice. I suppose I should ask, how would you re-structure the process?

Yes, they did...not sure what your point is....there were bad actors...and the system worked though because they too were investigated and are now being prosecuted, and justice was brought to the killers

Of course, we are never "done" - there is always going to be bad actors...but we have a system to at least attempt to bring them to justice. I suppose I should ask, how would you re-structure the process?

The police would no longer investigate themselves. The local DA would no longer decide whether to bring charges to local cops that they need to keep their job. It's a HUGE conflict of interest.

The system only worked because the state unexpectedly got hold of the video.

Letting them go for months until evidence got released to the public resulting in the state getting involved is not "textbook."
icon_rolleyes.gif

I never said it was, buttmunch.

I said that incarcerating the men responsible for his death, for the rest of their lives, is justice.

And you know why I said that? Because it is...

Did you say that about the Travon Martin shooting? I'm sure you did.

This has nothing to do with the Trayvon Martin case. If you're unable to focus and discuss the actual topic, perhaps you should seek the counsel of a professional; maybe get a prescription for Adderall or something.

That said, the verdict in the Trayvon Martin case was just and fair...

I never said it was, buttmunch.

I said that incarcerating the men responsible for his death, for the rest of their lives, is justice.

And you know why I said that? Because it is...
Now you're lying about what you said. You called it, "textbook justice." Textbook justice isn't letting perps walk, which is what the local DA did. And it was a fluke they got tried at all. Who could imagine Gregory McMichael was sooo incredibly stupid, he would release inculpatory evidence to the public which wasn't even known about beyond the local DA's office?

If you and I are both charged with jaywalking, and that carries a maximum fine of $100, why shouldn't we both be fined the same amount?
They weren't all convicted exactly the same. Among the more serious crimes...

Travis: 1 count malice murder, 4 counts felony murder

Gregory: 4 counts felony murder

Bryan: 3 counts felony murder

Now you're lying about what you said. You called it, "textbook justice." Textbook justice isn't letting perps walk, which is what the local DA did. And it was a fluke they got tried at all. Who could imagine Gregory McMichael was sooo incredibly stupid, he would release inculpatory evidence to the public which wasn't even known about beyond the local DA's office?

Fuck you, you little bitch. I don't lie.

What matters is the result.

It was textbook justice. Period. We know this because the idiot rednecks who killed Arbery are going to die in prison. It doesn't get much sweeter than that...

Forum List

Back