Afghan who killed 3 U.S. Marines to serve 7-1/2 year prison sentence

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
An Afghanistan man has been given a 7-1/2 year prison sentence for murdering three U.S. Marines in a forward operating base in Helmand Province in August 2012.

The Afghan justice system decided to treat Ainuddin Khudairaham as a juvenile, under age 18. The family of one victim says they were told he was first deemed to be an adult and thus subject to the death penalty.

Khudairaham, an aide to a local police chief who worked at the FOB, went to the base gymnasium and opened fire with an Ak-47 rifle. He later proclaimed he had joined jihad, according to attorney Michael J. Bowe.

He represents the family of Lance Corp. Gregory T. Buckley Jr.. Also killed were Cpl. Richard A. Rivera Jr. and Staff Sgt. Scott E. Dickinson.

The Marine Corps released information about the prosecution on Friday after The Washington Times made inquiries.

Mr. Bowe sent a letter to the Marine Corps this week asserting that the military first told the Buckley family that the assailant was an adult.

Read more: Afghan who killed three U.S. Marines in 2012 to serve over 7-year prison sentence - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Let the liberals cheer. Liberalism is the scourge of all true human liberty.

A friend of my daughter was killed by a repeat drunk driver...he got 5 years. Many years ago in Texas our squadron Safety officer was killed by a teen drink driver...he got 5 years......thanks Obama.

A friend of my daughter was killed by a repeat drunk driver...he got 5 years. Many years ago in Texas our squadron Safety officer was killed by a teen drink driver...he got 5 years......thanks Obama.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong in you. Well that and you are just a fucked up individual blaming Obama for drunk drivers and the punishment meted out to drunk drivers.

But I wouldn't expect any more of you than what you've shown.

An Afghanistan man has been given a 7-1/2 year prison sentence for murdering three U.S. Marines in a forward operating base in Helmand Province in August 2012.

The Afghan justice system decided to treat Ainuddin Khudairaham as a juvenile, under age 18. The family of one victim says they were told he was first deemed to be an adult and thus subject to the death penalty.

Khudairaham, an aide to a local police chief who worked at the FOB, went to the base gymnasium and opened fire with an Ak-47 rifle. He later proclaimed he had joined jihad, according to attorney Michael J. Bowe.

He represents the family of Lance Corp. Gregory T. Buckley Jr.. Also killed were Cpl. Richard A. Rivera Jr. and Staff Sgt. Scott E. Dickinson.

The Marine Corps released information about the prosecution on Friday after The Washington Times made inquiries.

Mr. Bowe sent a letter to the Marine Corps this week asserting that the military first told the Buckley family that the assailant was an adult.

Read more: Afghan who killed three U.S. Marines in 2012 to serve over 7-year prison sentence - Washington Times

Hey, aren't you one of those folks who are so GLAD that we are in Afghanistan and wanting us to go back into Iraq? You know, where we are loved so much by the natives. Like they love us in Afghanistan.

So what do you want the Marines to do about this sentence? How about break open the jail this guy is in and kill him? I'm good with that. How about you?

He will be released as soon as Obabble runs away. When he gets out, give him the justice he deserves.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong in you. Well that and you are just a fucked up individual blaming Obama for drunk driverhs and the punishment meted out to drunk drivers.

Um....ok.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong in you. Well that and you are just a fucked up individual blaming Obama for drunk driverhs and the punishment meted out to drunk drivers.

Um....ok.

55000 posts and that's the best you can do eh? What, you still a rookie?

too bad there was not another Marine around to kill that fucking muslime.

and the U.S. libertraitors cheered over the deaths of those three American heros. :up:

Fuck you. I am not cheering anything, I think the Marines should break into the jail and kill him. You good with that? If so, wtf you talking about "cheering".

Forum List

Back