Speaker Johnson says Biden not ‘allowed’ by staff to take action on border

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
HR 2 which would secure our border, has been sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk. If Senate Dems would only pass it, Biden could sign it, and the border would be saved! Instead, Senate Dems won't send it on to Biden's desk, and Biden has already said months ago he would veto it anyway!

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) speculated Friday that President Biden’s staff is keeping him from taking executive action to stem the flow of migrants on the southern border.

“He knows that he has the authority. We’ve documented it for him. I’ve read to him the law myself — to the president. Read him the provisions of the law and said, ‘Mr. President, please take action,’” Johnson said on Fox Business on Friday morning.

HR 2 which would secure our border, has been sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk. If Senate Dems would only pass it, Biden could sign it, and the border would be saved! Instead, Senate Dems won't send it on to Biden's desk, and Biden has already said months ago he would veto it anyway!

The REpubs need to take the eight months to respond to Schumer's bill that he's taken to respond to HR2

Remember, the are now dealing with The Firm.
You're right. I should say the SChumer/McConnell bill. THey are trying to pull a Pelosi and dump the bill on SUnday and have a vote on Wednesday. No debate, no amendments.

Biden will only do what he is told to do. And the benefactors paying them won't let it happen. The world economic forum and all of their members want America in shambles, this is intentional. Make no mistake about that

That's why Biden won by the most votes ever and it's why he runs unopposed in his party because he is the ultimate sell out patsy. He will do or sign everything he is told to.

Forum List

Back