According to Biden - Iraq Success is a Obama Achievement

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Precursor Libtards: This is not about whether Iraq was the right battleground or whether it was smart to go in, rather this is about douche bag Biden taking credit for the victory in Iraq!

Who are you crappin? I am getting real sick and tired of VP Douch Bag thinking that the American Public is stupid and he can just spew out such huge fallacies and we are going to just say 'Yea Biden your right!'

Biden, you preached against the war, voted against the surge (which won the war), you talked about dividing the country into 3 and the war was won before you and Obama took office. It's such amazing arrogance and ignorance that you would take credit.

Say what you want about Palin, but between Palin and Biden, I would take Palin any day of the week. I pray to god that nothing ever happens to Obama, since I couldn't imagine a Joe Hair Plugs Presidency!

FOXNews.com - Republicans Object to Biden Taking Credit for Success in Iraq
As senators, Barack Obama and Joe Biden both opposed the troop surge in Iraq -- and Biden even wanted to divide the country into three sections.

But as vice president, Biden is taking credit for success in Iraq.

"I am very optimistic about Iraq," he said. "I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration."

Well Iraq was really a colossal Bush failure but Obama is attempting to ease the pain of that particular very expensive mistake now by bringing them home as promised.

Does anyone honesty take Biden seriously in anything?

i find him to be very clean and articulate.

You forgot to mention that he's light-skinned and doesn't have a negro dialect. God forbid he be a darkie and tawk lack dis, ya know whut I'm sayin'?

Damn, Darkwind beat me to it (negro dialect)!! I hope you wasn't offended by my "darkie" comment.

Last edited:
What success?
The three section proposal was a good idea. The Kurds issue their own passportsnow and it is not an Iraqi one. Opposing the surge was a bad idea.
History will show that the Iraq experience was the right thing to do if and when the other dictators in the region, Syria, Iran, Saud Arabia and Jordan, all move towards some type of allowing some type of voting rights. If it happens first in Iraq, which has yet to be seen, the entire region will follow.

Well Iraq was really a colossal Bush failure but Obama is attempting to ease the pain of that particular very expensive mistake now by bringing them home as promised.

I put the disclaimer in there because this thread shouldn't be about the stupidity of invading Iraq. Rather this thread is about Biden unjustifiably taking credit for winning the Iraq War, when he and Barry both voted against the surge, which actually won the Iraq War! :evil:

Success has many friends, but failure is an Orphan.

If they want to take credit for it, even though they both opposed it, that is cool. As long as it happened and was successful.

Precursor Libtards: This is not about whether Iraq was the right battleground or whether it was smart to go in, rather this is about douche bag Biden taking credit for the victory in Iraq!

Who are you crappin? I am getting real sick and tired of VP Douch Bag thinking that the American Public is stupid and he can just spew out such huge fallacies and we are going to just say 'Yea Biden your right!'

Biden, you preached against the war, voted against the surge (which won the war), you talked about dividing the country into 3 and the war was won before you and Obama took office. It's such amazing arrogance and ignorance that you would take credit.

Say what you want about Palin, but between Palin and Biden, I would take Palin any day of the week. I pray to god that nothing ever happens to Obama, since I couldn't imagine a Joe Hair Plugs Presidency!

FOXNews.com - Republicans Object to Biden Taking Credit for Success in Iraq
As senators, Barack Obama and Joe Biden both opposed the troop surge in Iraq -- and Biden even wanted to divide the country into three sections.

But as vice president, Biden is taking credit for success in Iraq.

"I am very optimistic about Iraq," he said. "I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration."

What victory? Did we finally win something?

Forum List

Back