Zone1 Academy apologises to Native American actress Sacheen Littlefeather

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Europeans/whites were stealing their land. Land they'd lived on for thousands of years. They defended themselves and fought for their land. Of course, people got hurt. Are you totally obtuse?
I read up on it......they used to steal each other's land.
They even took the people they conquered as slaves.

I read up on it......they used to steal each other's land.
They even took the people they conquered as slaves.
And Europeans/white people didn't do that? All over the world. And didn't kill each other? People defend their land. Always have. You can't call native Americans murderers when the white man has been doing the same thing all over the world for thousands of years. Duh.

And Europeans/white people didn't do that? All over the world. And didn't kill each other? People defend their land. Always have. You can't call native Americans murderers when the white man has been doing the same thing all over the world for thousands of years. Duh.
Yes you can. You can call a black man a racist if he's a racist and you can call a Native-American a murderer if he's been murdering other Native-American tribes.

Last edited:
The Europeans/whites were stealing their land. Land they'd lived on for thousands of years. They defended themselves and fought for their land. Of course, people got hurt. Are you totally obtuse?

Europeans didn't steal the land of the Illini Indians.

If they were living on it before the Europeans came and they aren't now, then it was stolen.

They were living on the land before the Europeans came......and they aren't now.

Because they were wiped out by the Potawatomi and Fox tribes in the 1760s.

Well it only took 50 years from when this young lady was abused by right wing elements in the film industry.

Apparently John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were the worst offenders.

Perhaps the major studios should take time and apologise for all the shit films they made in which the native americans were portrayed as the baddies.

I love watching westerns but there are some that I have to switch off because they are so crings.
What the hell do you Eurotrash know about American Injins?

She was booed not because she was a fucking Injin. She was booed because the guy that got the award turned down the award for stupid political reasons and she was representing him.

What the hell do you Eurotrash know about American Injins?

She was booed not because she was a fucking Injin. She was booed because the guy that got the award turned down the award for stupid political reasons and she was representing him.
Why did Marlon Brando refuse his Oscar?

No. He refused it because of how Native Americans were portrayed in movies.
That was the excuse he made....but he is like many actors who didn't like playing the game and kissing up to the Academy.

If you meet some of these people you'd think you were meeting a mental patient.

Many of have such swelled heads that it fills the room.

You are not among those whom I would ever quote. WTF?!
1660774079524.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back