Zone1 Why do Americans have a hoarse voice?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Americans have a peculiar timbre that happens to those who are on a dose of heroin, or tired in the evening, do you understand what I'm talking about? If it is not clear, I will give examples of this timbre. This applies to women as well, and it sounds charming.

I think it's from the Indians.

• Banned
I also have this, but not always. When I hear this timbre, I usually feel good, relaxed, it becomes easy for me to speak and sing.

Americans have a peculiar timbre that happens to those who are on a dose of heroin, or tired in the evening, do you understand what I'm talking about? If it is not clear, I will give examples of this timbre. This applies to women as well, and it sounds charming.

What are you saying, that most Americans are either on heroin or they are over tired? And you think that they get it from the Indians?

What kind of drugs are you smoking dude? Inquiring minds wanna know.

• Banned
What are you saying, that most Americans are either on heroin or they are over tired? And you think that they get it from the Indians?

What kind of drugs are you smoking dude? Inquiring minds wanna know.
It's just that when a person has taken a dose of heroin, it is clearly audible, this example to make it clearer what is at stake. For Americans, this timbre is quite common in usual life

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here, for example, very clearly, although Brittany may be on a dose, but the man also sounds like that. I think more than half of Americans speak like that all the time.

Brittany had that timbre even when she was little.

This is one of the more ignorant posts you have ever made and that is really saying something.

My voice tends to be high pitched as I'm tired most of the time, but after a good night's sleep my voice is deep and resonous.

My voice tends to be high pitched as I'm tired most of the time, but after a good night's sleep my voice is deep and resonous.
I think that this is a sign of Inde. Usually the Germans have a low voice.

Forum List

Back