Zone1 Academy apologises to Native American actress Sacheen Littlefeather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well it only took 50 years from when this young lady was abused by right wing elements in the film industry.

Apparently John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were the worst offenders.

Perhaps the major studios should take time and apologise for all the shit films they made in which the native americans were portrayed as the baddies.

I love watching westerns but there are some that I have to switch off because they are so crings.

Well it only took 50 years from when this young lady was abused by right wing elements in the film industry.

Perhaps the major studios should take time and apologise for all the shit films they made in which the native americans were portrayed as the baddies.

I love watching westerns but there are some that I have to switch off because they are so crings.
Eventually they'll apologize for all of the crap movies they're making today.

It’s about time. Way overdue.

The lefties in Hollywood have always been racists. Still are.

It's pretty hilarious how a Colonialist Brit thinks he can lecture Americans about their treatment of Natives when they subjugated just about every country they came across. Everything from the Far East, to Africa, to India, to America itself. England's reach stretched all over the globe and everyone came under their sword, yet this jerk thinks he has room to talk about us.

• India
  • Hong Kong
  • Africa
  • North America
  • Singapore
  • Australia
  • Western Somoa
  • Kuwait
  • Qatar
  • Canada

It's pretty hilarious how a Colonialist Brit thinks he can lecture Americans about their treatment of Natives when they subjugated just about every country they came across. Everything from the Far East, to Africa, to India, to America itself. England's reach stretched all over the globe and everyone came under their sword, yet this jerk thinks he has room to talk about us.

• India
  • Hong Kong
  • Africa
  • North America
  • Singapore
  • Australia
  • Western Somoa
  • Kuwait
  • Qatar
  • Canada
Its a fucking disgraceful record and no mistake. But I am not pretending that it is anything but disgraceful..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back