Zone1 Academy apologises to Native American actress Sacheen Littlefeather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she still alive or is this a posthumous apology?
I don't think so.....but the Academy owes her an apology. The rest of us don't.

Most of us never agreed with the way the US treated natives....but Native-Americans have been given so much in return that I feel this apology is ill-timed and way too late.

In many states Natives get rights and privileges that whites could never hope for.
They practically own the gaming industry in Montana and Alaska and they are allowed rights we will never experience in our lives. It's a form of systemic government sponsored racism against whites that I don't agree with.

Most of us never agreed with the way the US treated natives....but Native-Americans have been given so much in return that I feel this apology is ill-timed and way too late.

In many states Natives get rights and privileges that whites could never hope for.
They practically own the gaming industry in Montana and Alaska and they are allowed rights we will never experience in our lives. It's a form of systemic government sponsored racism against whites that I don't agree with.
As a half Iroquois I find the guilt tripping over the treatment of natives disgusting. They were never infantilized simple minded children dancing in fields of flowers. They were fierce warriors who gave with the same ferocity as they got. There was a war. The natives lost. At the very least the fight should leave them some respect. But no, the liberal wokeists have to take that.

Now the woke is removing even the memory of the tribes. Change the indian names, remove their landmarks, forbid public admiration. The natives are facing the same kind of erasure from the public square as women are.

Geronimo said "I will no longer fight. I will not surrender."

She wasn't treated poorly by the Academy.

He is still your better than you in every way imaginable. But then almost everybody is.
1660763585463.jpeg

I don’t talk to chairs. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back