Abortion should be banned in the United States

And Germans backed Adolph.
It's ironic that you cite a hero among fans of the authoritarianism that you espouse.

Abortions were criminalized under Paragraph 218 of the German Criminal Code. The severest abortion prohibitions were incorporated into law on 9 March 1943. Subparagraph 5 to paragraph 218 stated that "a woman who kills her fetus or permits such a killing by another will be punished by a prison sentence and, in especially serious cases, by penitentiary. An attempt is punishable. Whoever else kills the fetus of a pregnant woman will be punished by a penitentiary sentence, in milder cases by prison. If the perpetrator through such deeds continuously impairs the vitality of the German Volk, the death penalty can be imposed. Whoever procures for the pregnant woman a means or objects for killing the fetus will be punished by prison sentence, and in especially serious cases, by penitentiary".

Do the extremists who would eviscerate a woman's reproductive freedom and consign it to authoritarian dictate, as is the case in El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran, have an example of an advanced democracy that follows the statism they are adamant should be imposed upon everyone ?

If so, please name any.

If they can't, I understand.

It's ironic that you cite a hero among fans of the authoritarianism that you espouse.

Abortions were criminalized under Paragraph 218 of the German Criminal Code. The severest abortion prohibitions were incorporated into law on 9 March 1943. Subparagraph 5 to paragraph 218 stated that "a woman who kills her fetus or permits such a killing by another will be punished by a prison sentence and, in especially serious cases, by penitentiary. An attempt is punishable. Whoever else kills the fetus of a pregnant woman will be punished by a penitentiary sentence, in milder cases by prison. If the perpetrator through such deeds continuously impairs the vitality of the German Volk, the death penalty can be imposed. Whoever procures for the pregnant woman a means or objects for killing the fetus will be punished by prison sentence, and in especially serious cases, by penitentiary".

Do the extremists who would eviscerate a woman's reproductive freedom and consign it to authoritarian dictate, as is the case in El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran, have an example of an advanced democracy that follows the statism they are adamant should be imposed upon everyone ?

If so, please name any.

If they can't, I understand.

Woman always have had reproductive freedom. Rape is a criminal offense.

You are a mindless clump of cells. We should deport your ass.
You are sniveling because you are championing the repressive regimes of El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran, and you can't name a single advanced, democratic nation that practices the authoritarianism you crave, Old Cock.

You are sniveling because you are championing the repressive regimes of El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran, and you can't name a single advanced, democratic nation that practices the authoritarianism you crave, Old Cock.
Again the same spam.

I think you are a bot.

Again the same spam.

I think you are a bot.
Reproductive freedom os not about to be eradicated by authoritarianism in the United States - or in any other advanced democracy.

You can relocate to El Salvador, Nicaragua, or Iran if you are happy where oppressive regimes dictate to everyone.

Don't worry your pretty little authoritarian head too much about getting humiliated. All pro-lifers eventually run away in tears after I show up. It's just a matter of when. You were about average in how long it took for that to happen.
I accept this challenge.

Let's start fresh and have a one on one debate on the subject in the appropriate section of this site.

Deal?

Would Hitler "terminate" the defective among us?
Lol....

That's the first "What Would Hitler Do?" supposition I think I've seen.

First of all, Hitler would have sacrificed all life on earth, he was a drug addled lunatic. By the end of his life, he didn't care care if the soviets exterminated the entire German "master race", because it FAILED HIM.

As far as the premise of the thread goes, I don't support a nationwide blanket ban on all abortion. As much as I believe it to be among the most egregiously evil, barbaric, and deplorable actions that take place in a supposedly civilized society, not everyone agrees and there are nuances involved that create hills I won't die on.

I prefer to live in a state with significant restrictions like TX. I also seriously believe that some people, specifically communists and other filth ought not reproduce. They can move to California or Taxachusettes. They can establish laws that mandate all first conceptions be killed and eaten for all I care. Leftists are clearly the weakest genetic links, part of a behavioral sink that takes place in every species that finds itself with an abundance of food, no predators, and no real stress in their populations. The "mouse utopia" experiments have basically shown us our own reflection among city dwellers.

You seem confused.

Women, like men, have the same control of their bodies before, during, and after sex - if and until another actual person is conceived and develops into a viable, sentient individual.

So it’s a property rights issue then. Who owns this property? And have rights to this property? And what other property do you know of that can be forced onto another?

So it’s a property rights issue then. Who owns this property? And have rights to this property? And what other property do you know of that can be forced onto another?
If you need to call freedom to control one's own body rather than have authoritarian bureaucrats dictate regarding it a property issue, I don't see why you can't.

Such personal autonomy is respected in all advanced, freedom-loving democracies, but not under extremist regimes such as El Salvador, Nicaragua, or Iran where it is denied.

If you need to call freedom to control one's own body rather than have authoritarian bureaucrats dictate regarding it a property issue, I don't see why you can't.

Such personal autonomy is respected in all advanced, freedom-loving democracies, but not under extremist regimes such as El Salvador, Nicaragua, or Iran where it is denied.

Keep posting the same crap, but understand, the only time that property was converted to human beings that were awarded constitutionally protected rights was when Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.

Nicaragua democracy authoritarian derp derp heebadadweebada gobbledegoo.

This is apparently a magic spell. It only seems to have one power, to sap the will of others around you to listen to anything you have to say.

Apparently to be effective you have to continue casting it for weeks…

Keep posting the same crap, but understand, the only time that property was converted to human beings that were awarded constitutionally protected rights was when Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.
I shall post the reality and defend freedom, and it is unfortunate that it upsets you and your advocacy of authoritarianism that Americans reject.

Your pretense that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person is not recognized by any advanced democracy anywhere on earth,

If you disagree, stop mewling in your frustration at none adopting the draconian womb-control policies of El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran that you embrace.

I shall post the reality and defend freedom, and it is unfortunate that it upsets you and your advocacy of authoritarianism that Americans reject.

Your pretense that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person is not recognized by any advanced democracy anywhere on earth,

If you disagree, stop mewling in your frustration at none adopting the draconian womb-control policies of El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran that you embrace.

Then it is simply personal property of the woman, correct? You seem to ask far more questions then give answers.

Nicaragua democracy authoritarian derp derp heebadadweebada gobbledegoo.

This is apparently a magic spell. It only seems to have one power, to sap the will of others around you to listen to anything you have to say.

Apparently to be effective you have to continue casting it for weeks…
If you cannot honestly confront the reality that confounds your desire to impose your addled notions upon everyone, you'll just have to deal with Americans' refusal to pander to your authoritarian extremism.

Kansas voters uphold right to abortion

In Kentucky, Vermont, California, and Michigan, voters had the opportunity to weigh
in directly on reproductive rights through ballot measures on abortion in the 2022 midterms —
and in all four states, voters chose to protect abortion rights.

Then it is simply personal property of the woman, correct? You seem to ask far more questions then give answers.
However you need to define personal bodily autonomy and freedom from authoritarian control, Americans overwhelming oppose your extremist, big-intrusive-government agenda.

Forum List

Back