Abortion should be banned in the United States

Well, to be honest, I am probably long enough to do so, but I really don’t want to make you feel all inferior and stuff.

So, what is this huge difference that would make a 8 month gestated fetus, not similarly situated to a newborn?

Oh, other than your feels.

I never made such a statement, pinhead.

But, please, feel free to continue lying. Everyone here expects it out of you, anyway...

Yeah, you incessantly advocate for this human rights abuse, so stop your stupid lies. K? K.

Again, too stupid to participate on any level.

Violence against your fellow human beings is still not “a personal decision,” nor is that “liberty.” Nor will violence against your fellow human beings EVER be either of those things, lunatic.
You need to spew insults and rail against personal freedom because you are unable to defend your fanatical need to impose your will upon others.

Again, I neither advocate nor seek to prohibit abortions, nor do I support governments that either presume to dictate or deny abortions to women. I recognize that it is a personal decision.

I support liberty.

You, on the other hand, appear to prefer the statism of Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Iran where such personal liberty is crushed by authoritarian regimes.

Patriotic Americans and the citizens of other advanced democratic nations will not submit to your tyranny.

With over half of abortions being done by pills in the U.S., Americans must now defend against repressive state regimes spying on private mail and communications.

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 10.27.24 AM.png

You need to spew insults
Yeah, because of the volume and severity of lying assholes like yourself around here. I do need to spew insults because you people suck - you need to be called out for it and I need to vent because I had to suffer your flagrant dishonesty.

and rail against personal freedom
Have never done so, lying douchebag.

The rest of this is just more of your retard spam, which is ignored once again. Copy and paste it 30 more times why don’t you?

I don’t need your home photos, trash.

Yeah, because of the volume and severity of lying assholes like yourself around here. I do need to spew insults because you people suck - you need to be called out for it and I need to vent because I had to suffer your flagrant dishonesty.

Have never done so, lying douchebag.

The rest of this is just more of your retard spam, which is ignored once again. Copy and paste it 30 more times why don’t you?

I don’t need your home photos, trash.
Your being in a tizzy and raving inanely may derive from your inability to show my having posted any falsehoods.

The documented reality is that advanced democratic nations respect reproductive freedom, and, repressive regimes, some of which I have noted, do not.

You are entitled to your personal preference. You are not entitled to impose it upon everyone else.

Your being in a tizzy and raving inanely may derive from your inability to show my having posted any falsehoods.
Inability? When do you post anything true, ever, you lying piece of shit?

You are an authoritarian bigot who wants your hatred of the unborn normalized and promoted by the state. You lie and call killing innocent human beings “liberty” and call opposing the needless violence against those you hate “authoritarian.”

It has been well established.

Then you resume your retard spam: 29 more times to go! You can do it!

Inability? When do you post anything true, ever, you lying piece of shit?

You are an authoritarian bigot who wants your hatred of the unborn normalized and promoted by the state. You lie and call killing innocent human beings “liberty” and call opposing the needless violence against those you hate “authoritarian.”

It has been well established.

Then you resume your retard spam: 29 more times to go! You can do it!
Compose yourself, and conduct yourself in a civil manner. Your tantrums are embarrassing.

I do not presume to impose reproductive decisions upon anyone.

I have expressed the view of the majority of decent Americans in support of the reproductive freedom within reasonable limits of the past fifty years.

Kansas voters sent a dramatic message on Tuesday, opting to maintain the right to an abortion in their state’s constitution just weeks after the US Supreme Court decided to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Polls have long shown that voters overwhelmingly support protecting abortions rights. But the win for the “no” vote in Kansas is proof of that and signals that the Supreme Court decision has further angered voters and possibly shifted the politics of the issue ahead of the November elections.

Compose yourself, and conduct yourself in a civil manner.
How about you go fuck yourself? That should give you time to realize you have no authority to police my tone and I have no reason to respect your whining.

I have expressed the view of the majority of decent Americans
Bigoted scum like you aren’t decent.

You are the peers of slavers and genociders.

And then more garbage non-sequitur spam. 28!

So, you agree that an 8 month old is similarly situated to a newborn?

Yes.

I don't believe abortion should be legal after five months unless there's an issue with the well-being and life of the mother.

I believe the government should stay out of the equation prior to prior to 20 weeks. Period.

See, I hate the very idea of abortion, but I also hate the idea of allowing the government to get into the conversations and decisions made by a woman ad her doctor.

The problem with people like you is that, if someone doesn't agree with you 100%, you stupidly conclude that they believe the polar opposite of what you blieve.

And that's just fucking stupid...

Yes.

I don't believe abortion should be legal after five months unless there's an issue with the well-being and life of the mother.

I believe the government should stay out of the equation prior to prior to 20 weeks. Period.

See, I hate the very idea of abortion, but I also hate the idea of allowing the government to get into the conversations and decisions made by a woman ad her doctor.

The problem with people like you is that, if someone doesn't agree with you 100%, you stupidly conclude that they believe the polar opposite of what you blieve.

And that's just fucking stupid...

You have bestowed civil rights at five months, so why is a 4 month and 3 weeks not similarly situated to a 5 month fetus?

It’s the argument that a white man is worth all civil rights, but a black man gets to live, but that’s all the rights he gets.

You have bestowed civil rights at five months, so why is a 4 month and 3 weeks not similarly situated to a 5 month fetus?

Well, we're not having that conversation because that conversation would be stupid.

And I've not bestowed anything on anyone...

It’s the argument that a white man is worth all civil rights, but a black man gets to live, but that’s all the rights he gets.

Huh?

We're talking about abortion, numbnuts, not race.

Your attention to the actual topic would be appreciated. It's probably not likely, but it would be appreciated...

Well, we're not having that conversation because that conversation would be stupid.

And I've not bestowed anything on anyone...

Huh?

We're talking about abortion, numbnuts, not race.

Your attention to the actual topic would be appreciated. It's probably not likely, but it would be appreciated...

No, we are actually speaking of how the Supreme Court ruled as to how civil rights are bestowed.

You are an authoritarian bigot who wants your hatred of the unborn normalized
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ....

You're a loony. Nobody "hates the unborn". You pretend to be crazy to justify your pervy authoritarian control freak mindset. You're not healthy or normal.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or your precious, precious big authoritarian state. Deal with it. Get your sick thrills some other way.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ....

You're a loony. Nobody "hates the unborn". You pretend to be crazy to justify your pervy authoritarian control freak mindset. You're not healthy or normal.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or your precious, precious big authoritarian state. Deal with it. Get your sick thrills some other way.

And when she consents to share the body, she is stuck with completing what she consented too.

And when she consents to share the body, she is stuck with completing what she consented too.
You're saying consent to sex is consent to carrying a full-term pregnancy?

Why is that the case? Because you say so?

Let's be consistent with your logic.

Consent to driving is consent to a car accident, therfore medical treatment to fix injuries is not allowed.

Eating is consent to being overweight, so treatment for diabetes is not allowed.

Smoking is consent to cancer, so cancer treatment is not allowed.

And so on ...

Forum List

Back