Democrats Despicable Duplicity on Dobbs and "democracy"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

The Dobbs USSC decision took the abortion issue away from an APPOINTED branch of government, and gave it to the State legislatures, which, if you are paying attention, represent the voice of the People in each State.

The recent legislation in Alabama shows how quickly and surely the legislature will react when a court acts in a way that is contrary to what is wanted by the People of the State.

And yet the Democrats continue to characterize the Dobbs decision as an "assault on democracy."

Lying, cheating, despicable bastards. In my opinion, of course.

The OP is flatly wrong, and you would go to the gallows for jaywalking if he represented you in court.

and gave it to the State legislatures, which, if you are paying attention, represent the voice of the People in each State.

No, the people represent the voice of the people, and your fascist state legislators delight on stomping on the liberty of the people.

Your logic doesn't work.

If laws are better when they get more local, shouldn't each county have the final say on abortion, instead of states?

Shouldn't cites have the final say on abortion, instead of counties?

Shouldn't ... get this, I'm talking crazy ... each individual have the final say on abortion?

That's just me, an insane liberty-loving Democrat talking. Republicans know better. They know how you should live and act, and they will force you to obey.

" More Cry Baby Bloviate From Conceited Arrogance Of Damned Dirty Apes "

* Anthropocentric Psychotics Blubbering With Stupidity "

The Dobbs USSC decision took the abortion issue away from an APPOINTED branch of government, and gave it to the State legislatures, which, if you are paying attention, represent the voice of the People in each State.
The recent legislation in Alabama shows how quickly and surely the legislature will react when a court acts in a way that is contrary to what is wanted by the People of the State.
And yet the Democrats continue to characterize the Dobbs decision as an "assault on democracy."
Lying, cheating, despicable bastards. In my opinion, of course.
The only thing the dumbfounded sedition of dobbs accomplished was to dump a huge shit on the independence of citizens to stand against tyranny by collective majority by fabricating protections that do not exist in us constitution .

#AbortionAntiChoice have been officially diagnosed with #AnthropocentricPsychosis - Zone1 - Anthropocentic Psychosis : How Compelling And To Which Ends Are Its Impacts Within Hue Mammon Society ? .

Forum List

Back