Who Didn't See This Coming? black Civil Rights Groups Lobbying To Rename Francis Scott Key Bridge Because He Owned A Slave

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
So predictable! What they aren't saying is Francis Scott Key in his latter years opened a school for young slaves to learn to read and get an education. In the 1830's-1840's slave state of Maryland, that was unheard of and looked upon as dangerous and treasonous by other slave holders.

So predictable! What they aren't saying is Francis Scott Key in his latter years opened a school for young slaves to learn to read and get an education. In the 1830's-1840's slave state of Maryland, that was unheard of and looked upon as dangerous and treasonous by other slave holders.

I bet the outrage you are seeking from others will be very disappointing. You must live such a sad and pathetic, lonely life.

Why didn't the Gateway Pundit publish that story?

I bet the outrage you are seeking from others will be very disappointing. You must live such a sad and pathetic, lonely life.
No, that would be the emotionally fragile little snowflakes that are offended by names on bridges and whatnot. Quite literally, there is nothing more pathetic than that.

No, that would be the emotionally fragile little snowflakes that are offended by names on bridges and whatnot. Quite literally, there is nothing more pathetic than that.
I dislike honoring the memory of shitty people, and it's not emotional (projection on your part again -- the outrage?),. Sure, give them a memorial. Even maybe an inscription. Something like "Here lies a man who held other human beings in chattel slavery." But do not honor them.

I dislike honoring the memory of shitty people, and it's not emotional (projection on your part again -- the outrage?),. Sure, give them a memorial. Even maybe an inscription. Something like "Here lies a man who held other human beings in chattel slavery."
Shitty people who accomplished real things, not just whining about their hurt feelings. I don't understand how liberals don't see how utterly pathetic that is.

I dislike honoring the memory of shitty people, and it's not emotional (projection on your part again -- the outrage?),. Sure, give them a memorial. Even maybe an inscription. Something like "Here lies a man who held other human beings in chattel slavery." But do not honor them.
Blacks owned slaves in Africa. Tons of black leaders like Mansa Musa have statues/remembrance all over the place in Africa. Nobody there is complaining to take them down.

Only a small minority of fanatical Americans want to remove statues and rename Bridges of the USA. In 2020 they got violent and murderous, engaging in destruction of historical statues and the killing of 25 people. The most dangerous political group perhaps ever to exist in America =BLM and antifa.

Wokeness/cancel culture It’s totally one-sided against white folks. It’s also not popular and it’s losing a lot of Steam. It’s a dangerous and backwards ideology.

It’s a terrible and divisive way to handle politics. We are all descendants of slaves. Slavery was an accepted part of life. You are wrong to call somebody a shitty person because they own slaves in a time of which everyone, including Jews, blacks, and Indians, engaged in Activities We would question today. So the BLM viewpoint is flawed and against common sense. You’re wrongly applying a 2024 moral perspective to events that occurred hundreds of years ago…. Most important pro BLM people never talk about blacks who owned slaves.

Penance? He's forgiven then. But do not honor a man like that.

Shitty people who accomplished real things, not just whining about their hurt feelings. I don't understand how liberals don't see how utterly pathetic that is.
I think your hurt feelings are hilarious. Removing the names of slavers is worth it just as a troll on the people who love them. :laugh:

Blacks owned slaves in Africa. Tons of black leaders like Mansa Musa have statues/remembrance all over the place in Africa. Nobody there is complaining to take them down.

Only a small minority of fanatical Americans want to remove statues and rename Bridges of the USA. In 2020 they got violent and murderous, engaging in destruction of historical statues and the killing of 25 people. The most dangerous political group perhaps ever to exist in America =BLM and antifa.

Wokeness/cancel culture It’s totally one-sided against white folks. It’s also not popular and it’s losing a lot of Steam. It’s a dangerous and backwards ideology.

It’s a terrible and divisive way to handle politics. We are all descendants of slaves. Slavery was an accepted part of life. You are wrong to call somebody a shitty person because they own slaves in a time of which everyone, including Jews, blacks, and Indians, engaged in Activities We would question today.
Chattel slavery?

and it's odd. You people always go to "But two wrongs make a right!"

next

Why does this bother you so much?

I'm not demanding anything, your silly attempts at projection only amplify your patheticness.
Are you fucking illiterate? :dunno: :laugh: Where do you see me saying you demanded anything in my post? I said your hurt feelings made me want to point and laugh and that removing these names was worth it just to troll slaver lovers.

So what? People change with times. He also wrote, "The Star Spangled Banner." His place in history is not going away.

Forum List

Back