Abbott says TX will challenge 1982 SC decision requiring states to offer free public education to all children, including undocumented immigrants

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This man has forsaken common decency and compassion for crass political gain.

He is lost. So sadly lost.

It's an unfunded mandate forced on the states by the Federal Gov't, he's right to challenge it.

If the Federal Gov't is going to mandate it they should be required to pay for it.

Illegals, their anchors, and their other offspring should be tossed out of the country or shot whenever found. There should be no way that an illegal child would get an education here, because as soon as it was found--its whole family should be dealt with harshly.

Illegals, their anchors, and their other offspring should be tossed out of the country or shot whenever found. There should be no way that an illegal child would get an education here, because as soon as it was found--its whole family should be dealt with harshly.
This mentality and kind of talk is what turns people in favor of illegal immigration.

Someone peacefully entering the country illegally does not justify deadly force in response.

I wish people understood how much MORE it costs schools to educate children in these circumstances than whatever your "average" American child is.

The food, ESL, academic, and social work services add up to so much more than what you think. It's not that these kids take up the same resources. They take more. I don't blame the kids, ever. But their parents basically broke into the country and demanded the resources for nothing. And imagine Texas with heaven only knows how many of these families.

I wish people understood how much MORE it costs schools to educate children in these circumstances than whatever your "average" American child is.

The food, ESL, academic, and social work services add up to so much more than what you think. It's not that these kids take up the same resources. They take more. I don't blame the kids, ever. But their parents basically broke into the country and demanded the resources for nothing. And imagine Texas with heaven only knows how many of these families.

As ever candycorn can't argue the point so she just laughs like a hyena.

Tucker said it last night. Democrats: the party of weak men and unhappy women. Gonna laugh at that Corny?

I live in a town with International families whose kids go to public schools. Sue, those families in Texas did not break into America and demand anything. You do all this preaching, but God would support educating these children.

It's also a huge draw to bring even more illegals into the state which makes it a huge problem

I live in a town with International families whose kids go to public schools. Sue, those families in Texas did not break into America and demand anything. You do all this preaching, but God would support educating these children.
There parents did and drug the kids along with them.

The bible is of course silent on public education much less who should pay for it and you certainly aren't qualified to speak for God.

Forum List

Back