Abbott says TX will challenge 1982 SC decision requiring states to offer free public education to all children, including undocumented immigrants

There parents did and drug the kids along with them.

The bible is of course silent on public education much less who should pay for it and you certainly aren't qualified to speak for God.

The hierarchy for many modern "Christians" is:

Social Justice

Race

Equality

God---maybe

Jesus Christ--maybe

...and that's why they can speak for God. He's not of primary importance to them. He's a means to an end. How sad is that really.

The hierarchy for many modern "Christians" is:

Social Justice

Race

Equality

God---maybe

Jesus Christ--maybe

...and that's why they can speak for God. He's not of primary importance to them. He's a means to an end. How sad is that really.
Those aren't Christians, they are people hijacking religion for their own purposes.

Tell me one more time about the sanctity of life you Repupugs love so much. You oppose aborting a fetus but have no issue shooting a child. Pathetic.

Doesn't represent my views. Tossed out of the country? Yes. Shot? No.

Illegals, their anchors, and their other offspring should be tossed out of the country or shot whenever found. There should be no way that an illegal child would get an education here, because as soon as it was found--its whole family should be dealt with harshly.
Their children who are born here are constitutionally protected citizens with all the rights of any other nationally born child. It is our single greatest weapon against shit bag Republicans because they can't do a damn thing to stop it short of a constitutional amendment and will be the method by which we replace them demographically.

This man has forsaken common decency and compassion for crass political gain.

He is lost. So sadly lost.

No. He cares about American citizens and American children.

He doesn't want to burden our already thin education system further by having to spend more money on illegals and splitting teachers attention by shoving in illegals into classrooms, stretching supplies even further and so on. Illegal children even cost them more in ways like using water, toilet paper, electricity, food and so on.

All children deserve an education, but the world's children aren't our responsibility to educate and raise.

His concern is Texans first and all Americans second. And that's how it should be, your own are your first priority. I like the kids in my neighborhood but I'm not going to feed and teach them all, that's their parents jobs. Just like we can't take care of our own citizens and illegals, and they are illegals because they are from another country and that country

I wonder how the pro illegal alien Tweener Twins will react to this wonderful idea?

Mac1958 , Golfing Gator ?
If a illegal is paying property Tax then the Governor has an issue because you can not take their taxes and deny them the access their money has paid for…

I know many of you live by the myth that illegals do not pay taxes but that is untrue seeing many pay sales taxes, property taxes and fuel taxes, so let me be clear if they pay taxes then in my personal opinion they have every right to have access to the public schools to let their kids get educated in…

This man has forsaken common decency and compassion for crass political gain.

He is lost. So sadly lost.

Just like the NAZIs didn't want any education to their con-quered Slavic populations and the antebellum South made it illegal to educate slaves....this is an opening salvo in the Right's attempt to con-trol by keeping people uneducated.....

If a illegal is paying property Tax then the Governor has an issue because you can not take their taxes and deny them the access their money has paid for…

I know many of you live by the myth that illegals do not pay taxes but that is untrue seeing many pay sales taxes, property taxes and fuel taxes, so let me be clear if they pay taxes then in my personal opinion they have every right to have access to the public schools to let their kids get educated in…
Some bank robbers pay taxes

But if they ate committing crimes they should go to jail

Forum List

Back