Abbott says TX will challenge 1982 SC decision requiring states to offer free public education to all children, including undocumented immigrants

ok, one half of the Twins has spoken up and he sounds almost reasonable

Its too bad that we couldnt get his support when trump was in office

Trump had my support on all sorts of things. Do try and keep up for a change

That is because you do not actually think, you just do what you are told
I’m sure your otherwise silent support of republican greg abbott is appreciated in Austin

Maybe I should call you out more often

Then you would not have a reputation as a lib homer

I dont expect MAGA, but the pervasive trump hate that you exude is tough to ignore

I do thing he is a disgusting human being, but I can still give him credit when he does something good

What a complete piece of shit Greg Abbott truly is. Tell us again how much Republicans care about the lives of children.

Texas has one of the highest death rates for infants and their mothers, in the USA, one of the highest rates of gun violence and murder, and they can't even keep the power on, but Abbott is fully focused on the real problems in Texas: Migrant children getting a free education.

For Republicans, the cruelty is a feature, not a bug.
Provide the link where you get those stats from please but of course you will not and will just troll!

Public Education in Texas is paid by taxes and the lottery and if a child is here illegally they shouldn’t be allowed to enter a public school on the taxpayer dime.

Now tell us does China ( your mother country ) allow illegals to go to their schools or how Canada and if not damn those countries are so evil I tell ya!

Why does California have such a high rate of murder with firearms?

CDC disagrees with your assertion on the high death rates for infants also, so where did you get your numbers?

Is this another Dulles moment for you?

Oh look only in Ontario can illegals go to school without being denied but the rest of Canada doesn't have this rule, so why do you hate children so badly Dragonlady?

Forum List

Back