Trump: Stronger Than Ever

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

The Trump Cult is alive and well in the GOP.

TRANSLATION: Moral sanity still presides in America as highly popular despite billions spent by the Left trying to corrupt us!

And the Democrats stand for absolute depraved shit now. All they got left to run on is trying to claim hysteria and danger to absolute idiots and college kids as some imagined threat.

Yep, every election: "Vote Democrat or the GOP will push your grandmother off a cliff!"

Wonder what the false crap claimed will be this time?

Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump.

The Left have absolutely NOTHING positive to run on that they can hang their hat on as real accomplishments so as usual, their entire campaign will be a wave of more negative media propaganda and misinformation and lies attacking their opponents, but believe me, it is EATING THE LEFT UP INSIDE that even out of office, they are losing to Donald Trump.

Be careful what you wish for, lefties.

Anyone who's "not Trump" is going to have the same policies without the baggage.

scruffy

What do you not disagree with? Without to hesistate only a little I personally would meanwhile arrest the good old friend of Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, because of high treason. I'm sure about that the election victory of Joe Biden had been correct - I never was sure about whether the election victory of Donald Trump had been correct.

scruffy

What do you not disagree with? Without to hesistate only a little I personally would meanwhile arrest the good old friend of Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, because of high treason. I'm sure about that the election victory of Joe Biden had been correct - I never was sure about whether the election victory of Donald Trump had been correct.
Trump is basically a nice guy.

There are people with the same policies, who aren't so nice.

Trump is basically a nice guy.

Nice? Trump? Do we live on the same planet? He's "nice" because he is a narcissist.

There are people with the same policies, who aren't so nice.

Trump has a politics for the western world? That's new to me. Always thought the politics of Trump is Trump. And Trump grew up in the sky over New York without contact to anyone else than useful idiots of Trump.

Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

The problem with that theory is there's not really any evidence that Trump's endorsement made much if any difference.

Nice? Trump? Do we live on the same planet? He's "nice" because he is a narcissist.

`Trump has a politics for the western world? That's new to me. Always thought the politics of Trump is Trump. And Trump grew up in the sky over New York without contact to anyone else than useful idiots of Trump.
So you're a Trump hater.

Those policies will be around long after Trump is gone.

I also see you don't know very much about Mr Trump. He grew up in Pennsylvania and spent a lot of his life in New Jersey.

Why is the left so intolerant of personalities? This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the left I know and love, the one I grew up with in the 60's.

We were tolerant. Progs are not. They're the exact opposite. They're terminally intolerant.

So you're a Trump hater.

I also see you don't know very much about Mr Trump. He grew up in Pennsylvania and spent a lot of his life in New Jersey.

Why is the left so intolerant of personalities? This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the left I know and love, the one I grew up with in the 60's.

We were tolerant. Progs are not. They're the exact opposite. They're terminally intolerant.
Trump was born in and grew up in Queens.

The Early Years of Donald Trump​

Donald Trump, middle name John, was born on June 14th, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in New York City, within the borough of Queens. He grew up in the Jamaica Estates neighborhood, known for its million-dollar homes and mansions, green topiary, trees, natural spaces, and more. It’s basically a haven compared to the busy city.

So you're a Trump hater.

No. I am a realist and I love life. Perhaps his dead brother had been a good president. Perhaps his daughter could be a good president. I could call her "Daisy" in this case.

Where? In Pensylvania? This intolerant full time idiot - or do I have a wrong positive prejudice in context Pensylvania? Whatever: Pensylvania "killed" him in the last election. Best decision they had been able to do in Pensylvania.

Why is the left so intolerant of personalities?

I am a German. Donald Trump had been a catastrophe for the western world. Fortunatelly he is not president of the USA any longer. To keep the balance between resistance against the imperial strategy of Putin's Russia and their supporter China and a nuclear war of the USA with Russia and China is not an easy thing. Donald Trump made unfortunatelly much too many things totally wrong in this context.

This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the left I know and love, the one I grew up with in the 60's.

Some people think it is tolerance to let kill everyone from everyone else. I personally never tolerate death and destruction. I know I will lose this game. One day I will be dead - except god will decide something else as he did do with my agreement some long years ago. But whatever god will decide in this context in the future with or against my agreement: I never will tolerate or accept death and destruction. In my eyes the criminal stupidity and/or stupid criminality of Donald Trump is unbearable.

Last edited:
When he was very young, yes.

Wharton School and etc, followed by years in Atlantic City.
He attended the Warton Business School at Penn as an adult,.

No. I am a realist and I love life. Perhaps his dead brother had been a good president. Perhaps his daughter could be a good president. I could call her "Daisy" in this case.

Where? In Pensylvania? This intolerant full time idiot - or do I have a wrong positive prejudice in context Pensylvania? Whatever: Pensylvania "killed" him in the last election. Best decision they had been able to do in Pensylvania.

I am a German. Donald Trump had been a catastrophe for the western world. Fortunatelly he is not president of the USA any longer. To keep the balance between resistance against the imperial strategy of Putin's Russia and their supporter China and a nuclear war of the USA with Russia and China is not an easy thing. Donald Trump made unfortunatelly much too many things totally wrong in this context.

Some people think it is tolerance to let kill everyone from everyone else. I personally never tolerate death and destruction. I know I will lose this game. One day I will be dead - except god will decide something else as he didi do some long years ago. But whatever god will decide in this context in the future: I never will tolerate death and destruction.
Yes. German. Makes sense.

Well, I'm Swiss. My family has been fighting tyrants since the year 1270.

Including Germans. And Austrians. And French. And Italians too. Just about the only people we've never tussled with are the Chinese.

Donald Trump is not a tyrant. He like to shuck and jive, but he's not a tyrant.

We know tyrants. We can smell them a mile away. Donald Trump is not a tyrant.

So then, if you don't like him, it's too damn bad. The US elected him, and Germans don't get a say. I suppose you like the senile doddering old fool Biden better? Hey - Donald Trump was the first US president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a foreign war. The last one before him was Herbert Hoover.

You Germans think peace is a disaster?

The lefties here in America do. Every Time we have it, they find an excuse to go riot and burn something down.

Some people think it is tolerance to let kill everyone from everyone else. I personally never tolerate death and destruction. I know I will lose this game. One day I will be dead - except god will decide something else as he did do with my agreement some long years ago. But whatever god will decide in this context in the future: I never will tolerate or accept death and destruction. In my eyes the criminal stupidity and or stupid criminality of Donald Trump is unbearable.

His deceased brother was never president. He was a raging alcoholic which is why he is now deceased.

Trump actually foretold the future of Europe which is why Germany has had to finally double it's defense spending after Putin proved him correct.

Now all of NATO realizes that they should have been keeping up with their treaty commitments relative to military spending all these years instead of counting on the US to tote the note for their defense in perpetuity.

His deceased brother was never president. He was a raging alcoholic which is why he is now deceased.

The whole USA has a drug problem - so do you really think Donald Trump is able to help your nation in this context? What had he done against alcoholicm and drug abuse in the USA?

Trump actually foretold the future of Europe

When a Brit or an US-American uses the word "Europe" then follow often only bullshit. Russia and the USA are for me for example a part of Europe.

which is why Germany has had to finally double it's defense spending after Putin proved him correct.

Putin proved this superidiot from Putins grace what? That he had been to slow to destroy the NATO?

Now all of NATO realizes that they should have been keeping up with their treaty commitments relative to military spending all these years instead of counting on the US to tote the note for their defense in perpetuity.

Your military household is too high - much too high! - since decades!! And whatever Germany is doing or not doing has absolutelly nothing to do with lower costs of your military household! Your military household will also grow when our own military household will grow higher, that's all !!!

And Donald Trump had been by the way the first president of the USA who convinced me that all soldiers of the USA should leave Germany.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back