Abbott calls Texas school shooting a mental health issue but cut state spending for it

BS. It is a related issue. That causes CRIME AND DRUG USE.

Mental illness has increased since the BS of Covid........and in this case it's a boy wearing skirts..........who was like most of them.........MENTALLY ILL. A fact the left pushes as normal.

It is not normal.
Abbott cut mental health services and is talking about making schools more secure. Trump said the same thing when they had so many school shootings in 2018.

Abbott cut mental health services and is talking about making schools more secure. Trump said the same thing when they had so many school shootings in 2018.
So. Throwing money at everything doesnt mean it fixes anything.

Now your side accelerated the value of the dollar over Covid. So kids are saying whats the point when the American dream is dying.

So. Throwing money at everything doesnt mean it fixes anything.

Now your side accelerated the value of the dollar over Covid. So kids are saying whats the point when the American dream is dying.
Do you want to go forward or just maintain the status quo?

Do you want to go forward or just maintain the status quo?

Shall not be infringed is all I need to know Duck

Shall not be infringed is all I need to know Duck
Times have changed. How often did we have school shootings or massacres in churches or movie theaters back then?? If gun rights are important to you, rethink the application. They shouldn't work for the benefit of crazies and killers.

It has to be done with compassion and not with groups who want endless resources for it like we see for a lot of other things. Lawyers must be kept to a minimum. This is difficult because mental health is not an exact science on when a person is going to go over the edge even though it is a possibly that there is a belief a person will eventually.

Times have changed. How often did we have school shootings or massacres in churches or movie theaters back then?? If gun rights are important to you, rethink the application. They shouldn't work for the benefit of crazies and killers.
Its in the constitution. Crystal clear

How many school shootings do you think we'll have before the end of the year?
I dont have a clue. How many fruitcakes have you ruined over your woke grooming bs.

You tell me.

Doesnt matter We arent giving up our guns in this coyntry

Forum List

Back