A yankee's view on the civil war

The dream world is that of bigrebnc and his few preppers, two of whom are informants.

No dude you live in a fucked up liberal dream world.

You supported the Patriot Act, friend, not me.

I have always opposed the expansion of the security grid.

I have always supported intelligence and infiltration of the militias and survivalist groups.

That you do not comprehend the security culture and demography of 21st century America is your worry, not mine.

Did you actually read and comprehend what you wrote?

How can you oppose the expansion of the security grid but support collecting data against Americans?

You supported the Patriot Act, friend, not me.
You are full of shit

Must be a way for a lot of them to deal with their failed relationships, the impotence and that disturbing feeling they get when they wake up after another homoerotic dream.

Well, we'll certainly see soon enough who is right and who is wrong. I suspect 2014 to be a watershed event year.

Here's the deal though, if the sky does fall I'll be in a lot better shape than you. If the sky doesn't fall I'll be in better shape than you. Basically, if you're right, I'm ok and if you're WRONG, I'm still ok.

But if I'm right, you won't be OK at all. No sir, not AT ALL. :lol:

Actually [sic] 51 years English [sic] now what is your fucking problem?

The problem is yours. You consistently type as if English were not your first language and/or you dropped out of school in the third grade. You're either semi-literate or just being damn lazy, if English really is your first language.

Dumb fuck [sic]I don't have a problem...

If you don't realize you have a problem, that's part of your problem.

Must be a way for a lot of them to deal with their failed relationships, the impotence and that disturbing feeling they get when they wake up after another homoerotic dream.

Well, we'll certainly see soon enough who is right and who is wrong. I suspect 2014 to be a watershed event year.

Here's the deal though, if the sky does fall I'll be in a lot better shape than you. If the sky doesn't fall I'll be in better shape than you. Basically, if you're right, I'm ok and if you're WRONG, I'm still ok.

But if I'm right, you won't be OK at all. No sir, not AT ALL. :lol:

I wouldn't say 2014 but some time shortly after that, when the sheeple can no longer defend obama.

I wouldn't say 2014 but some time shortly after that, when the sheeple can no longer defend obama.

I'm saying 2014 for 3 main reasons.

1) obamacare will implode causing all kinds of chaos and discontent
2) Iran's proximity to developing a nuke and the inevitable war with Israel that will instigate
3) The good chances the the Senate will be taken over by republicans in the midterms. If that happens, obama will be forced to "rule" by executive fiat, illegally, and this will push the issue of rebellion against this lawless administration.

For the most part, they are harmless survivalists. But when they start to take themselves too seriously, they are quickly handled by local law enforcement

Only by LEO that have forsaken their oath.

The millions of true oathkeepers are growing weary of the assault on the 2nd amendment and the 1st and the 4th. That's one reason you recently saw two Colorado senators having their asses handed to them in recall elections. That's just 2 examples. It's why gun control legislation isn't working for your gun grabbers and obama has to sneak his agenda through the UN and an un-ratified treaty.

Most survivalists try and fly under the radar anyway. Those would be the really SERIOUS ones and LEO doesn't mess with them because they don't know about them and even if they did what are they going to do about it?

So far, this is a country with rule of law. When ROL heads out the door, the survivalists will have the upper hand.

Yes, police are the bad guys...

Survivalists are our saviors

2) Iran's proximity to developing a nuke and the inevitable war with Israel that will instigate
3) The good chances the the Senate will be taken over by republicans in the midterms. If that happens, obama will be forced to "rule" by executive fiat, illegally, and this will push the issue of rebellion against this lawless administration.

You better buy more guns.....you know how Obama can be

obamacare is not going to implode until well after 2014 2015 2016 when it can no longer be shored up, and the rest will only come into play when obamacare implodes, but as far as Republicans go they can't be trusted either.
They play lip service with the second amendment like democrats are with welfare.

The problem is yours. You consistently type as if English were not your first language and/or you dropped out of school in the third grade. You're either semi-literate or just being damn lazy, if English really is your first language.

Dumb fuck [sic]I don't have a problem...

If you don't realize you have a problem, that's part of your problem.

I don't have a problem, you're the one with the problem, you can't read or comprehend what is posted.
I can read and comprehend everything written in this forum.

I comprehend that you cannot write beyond a third-grade level.
You still have the problem. with a chip on your shoulder. It's not my fault I view my value more than your self worth.

Embracing your shortcomings doesn't make them go away, dope.
You've been butt hurt since I've shoved my boot up your ass in that thread. Here's a suggest place me on ignore, before I start reporting you for irrelevant bull shit.

You have posted nothing that is relevant to this thread but whined like a bitch with a hurt pussy.

Last edited:
You still have the problem. with a chip on your shoulder. It's not my fault I view my value more than your self worth.

You've been butt hurt since I've shoved my boot up your ass in that thread.

The only thing you've ever done with your boot is put it on the wrong foot or put it in your own mouth, LARPer. There is no civil war coming. You ought to be glad of it considering how the last one turned out for your ilk.

The only thing you've ever done with your boot is put it on the wrong foot or put it in your own mouth, LARPer. There is no civil war coming. You ought to be glad of it considering how the last one turned out for your ilk.

You're butt hurt, you've proven that because what if anything relevant have you posted in this thread?

You're butt hurt...

Unless you're 16 or younger you can stop talking like that now. And AGAIN, there is no civil war looming except in the minds of hysterical dimwits like yourself.

You're butt hurt...

Unless you're 16 or younger you can stop talking like that now. And AGAIN, there is no civil war looming except in the minds of hysterical dimwits like yourself.

Do not allow the fact that the first thing you posted was an attack on some grammar error I made. So maybe I should not have used the word fine. Yes you're butt hurt.
As for no civil war that same thing was suggested many years ago.

Do not allow the fact that the first thing you posted was an attack on some grammar error I made. So maybe I should not have used the word fine. Yes you're butt hurt.
As for no civil war that same thing was suggested many years ago.

The first thing I posted was a question because you truly seem incapable of communicating in proper English.

If you do happen to be older than 16, you need to stop posting like some dopey teenager.

"That same thing" was not suggested by most prior to the real American Civil War because it had been obviously coming for many decades before the traitors actually committed an act of war against the Union.

Forum List

Back