A yankee's view on the civil war

Do not allow the fact that the first thing you posted was an attack on some grammar error I made. So maybe I should not have used the word fine. Yes you're butt hurt.
As for no civil war that same thing was suggested many years ago.

The first thing I posted was a question because you truly seem incapable of communicating in proper English.

If you do happen to be older than 16, you need to stop posting like some dopey teenager.

"That same thing" was not suggested by most prior to the real American Civil War because it had been obviously coming for many decades before the traitors actually committed an act of war against the Union.

Was that not an attack on my grammar usage?
Look shit stain I will post any fucking way I choose to. You can stop with the nazi shit.

And, by the way, there is no civil war on the way. The current President is on his last term. It may feel like forever, but he won't be there any longer than this second term. There is a good chance the Republicans will take the Senate next year, and then if we can field a good candidate in 2016 we can start undoing some of the damage. No need for any "civil war" to turn the ship of state around.

I will post any fucking way I choose to.

So you choose to come across as a semi-literate moron? Great choice, champ.

If I was illiterate I would not be able to comprehend your half ass written garbage, that you somehow think is better than what I have written. Jeez nazi get a life.

:lol: You can't even see all the errors in that post, can you?

:lmao:

You're not getting anywhere this way. Do yourself a favor and comment on the topic (but at least try a little harder to use proper English).

And, by the way, there is no civil war on the way. The current President is on his last term. It may feel like forever, but he won't be there any longer than this second term. There is a good chance the Republicans will take the Senate next year, and then if we can field a good candidate in 2016 we can start undoing some of the damage. No need for any "civil war" to turn the ship of state around.

What is to come has nothing to do with how long obama has as a president. It has everything to do with the out of control government that he and George Bush helped to create.

So you choose to come across as a semi-literate moron? Great choice, champ.

If I was illiterate I would not be able to comprehend your half ass written garbage, that you somehow think is better than what I have written. Jeez nazi get a life.

You're not getting anywhere this way. Do yourself a favor and comment on the topic (but at least try a little harder to use proper English).

Dumb ass take my advice stop looking so stupid there was not any errors
Grammar Suggestions
No grammar errors detected.

Spelling Suggestions
No spelling errors found.

Paper Rater: Pre-Grade Your Paper | a.k.a. Paper Grader

What is to come has nothing to do with how long obama has as a president. It has everything to do with the out of control government that he and George Bush helped to create.

Don't bitch; vote, volunteer, organize, lobby, write (properly), and exercise the rights of a citizen instead of wasting time with drama-queen nonsense that will never amount to anything.

Grammar Suggestions

Spelling Suggestions

No.....there was not any errors. None at all.

If I was [sic] illiterate I would not be able to comprehend your [sic] half ass [sic] written garbage, that you somehow think is better than what I have written. Jeez nazi get a life.

Dumb ass [sic] take my advice [sic] stop looking so stupid [sic] there was [sic] not any errors

Grammar Suggestions

Spelling Suggestions

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're making it worse for yourself. Don't rely on computer programs for grammar, syntax, and word-choice. They generally aren't good at it. Of course, neither are you.

Now, back to the topic...

Grammar Suggestions

Spelling Suggestions

:lol:

Dumb ass [sic] take my advice [sic] stop looking so stupid [sic] there was [sic] not any errors

Grammar Suggestions

Spelling Suggestions

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're making it worse for yourself. Don't rely on computer programs for grammar, syntax, and word-choice. They generally aren't good at it. Of course, neither are you.

Now, back to the topic...

Nor you try again.

Grammar Suggestions

Spelling Suggestions

You are correct there isn't any. Thank's for sharing.

Forum List

Back