A yankee's view on the civil war

MainePrepper and others, if they fail to adjust to and break out against the Constitution and its elected government and We the People, will become the objects of LEO action.

It will be merely a ripple.

Exactly

For the most part, they are harmless survivalists. But when they start to take themselves too seriously, they are quickly handled by local law enforcement

MainePrepper and others, if they fail to adjust to and break out against the Constitution and its elected government and We the People, will become the objects of LEO action.

It will be merely a ripple.

Exactly

For the most part, they are harmless survivalists. But when they start to take themselves too seriously, they are quickly handled by local law enforcement

515sieg_heil_.jpg

Only by LEO that have forsaken their oath.

The millions of true oathkeepers are growing weary of the assault on the 2nd amendment and the 1st and the 4th. That's one reason you recently saw two Colorado senators having their asses handed to them in recall elections. That's just 2 examples. It's why gun control legislation isn't working for your gun grabbers and obama has to sneak his agenda through the UN and an un-ratified treaty.

Most survivalists try and fly under the radar anyway. Those would be the really SERIOUS ones and LEO doesn't mess with them because they don't know about them and even if they did what are they going to do about it?

So far, this is a country with rule of law. When ROL heads out the door, the survivalists will have the upper hand.

Deniers think like Dorthy, close their eyes and click their heels together and repeat it's not going to happen it's not going to happen, it's not going to happen. I hope they are right.

The guy that made the video goes by the youtube screen name of MainePrepper. He was a career marine and army veteran and if you ever cared to watch his videos instead of just displaying kneejerk ignorance you might learn something. For one, he doesn't believe that there will be a civil war as in the sense of the Civil War we all know about.

Anybody that ridicules preppers might just find themselves one day, begging a prepper to feed them. That's when it won't be so funny.

Preppers have tolerated ridicule, scorn and ridiculous accusations from liberals for years now.

It won't be so funny to you when the tables are turned on you. When the house of cards comes crumbling down, don't come begging or threatening a prepper. That would make for a VERY bad day for you.

Preppers are paranoid nut jobs waiting for the sky to fall
Must be a way for a lot of them to deal with their failed relationships, the impotence and that disturbing feeling they get when they wake up after another homoerotic dream.

The guy that made the video goes by the youtube screen name of MainePrepper. He was a career marine and army veteran and if you ever cared to watch his videos instead of just displaying kneejerk ignorance you might learn something. For one, he doesn't believe that there will be a civil war as in the sense of the Civil War we all know about.

Anybody that ridicules preppers might just find themselves one day, begging a prepper to feed them. That's when it won't be so funny.

Preppers have tolerated ridicule, scorn and ridiculous accusations from liberals for years now.

It won't be so funny to you when the tables are turned on you. When the house of cards comes crumbling down, don't come begging or threatening a prepper. That would make for a VERY bad day for you.

Preppers are paranoid nut jobs waiting for the sky to fall
Must be a way for a lot of them to deal with their failed relationships, the impotence and that disturbing feeling they get when they wake up after another homoerotic dream.

JB Williams -- Why is DHS the Biggest Prepper in America?

There are no thousands of oath keepers much less millions.

Every militia and survivalist unit is infiltrated.

LEO has fun on the weekends watching vids of these sillies running around yelling "sieg heil, bubba".

I bet lildeb1775nyc AKA- insurrectionboi voted for the guy under whose watch DHS & TSA were created. :thup:

Last edited:
There are no thousands of oath keepers much less millions.

Every militia and survivalist unit is infiltrated.

LEO has fun on the weekends watching vids of these sillies running around yelling "sieg heil, bubba".

Jake lives in a liberal dream world

The dream world is that of bigrebnc and his few preppers, two of whom are informants.

I bet lildeb1775nyc AKA- insurrectionboi voted for the guy under whose watch DHS & TSA were created. :thup:

I have already admitted when the patriot act was created I supported it, for the first 6 months but have long since opposed it because it realization of it's misuse of the government. I bet you opposed the patriot act didn't you?

My first language is English. Now, answer my question.

Actually [sic] 51 years English [sic] now what is your fucking problem?

The problem is yours. You consistently type as if English were not your first language and/or you dropped out of school in the third grade. You're either semi-literate or just being damn lazy, if English really is your first language.

Dumb fuck I don't have a problem, seems you have a problem in what I write and how I write it.
Conclusion: fuck off live with it or fucking die. I really don't give a fuck what you do.

The dream world is that of bigrebnc and his few preppers, two of whom are informants.

No dude you live in a fucked up liberal dream world.

You supported the Patriot Act, friend, not me.

I have always opposed the expansion of the security grid.

I have always supported intelligence and infiltration of the militias and survivalist groups.

That you do not comprehend the security culture and demography of 21st century America is your worry, not mine.

Forum List

Back