A yankee's view on the civil war

I hate when people comment about something they have no clue what it is they are commenting on. Seems you're the only one that watched the video.

Are you looking for a live civil war with a lot of shooting and carrying on or a civil war where you just bitch a lot on the Internet?

I'm prepared for most anything, but if you can't see the writing on the wall hiter/ george bush and obama are your hero's.

Hitler, Bush and Obama?

Damn......you boys really are nutz

The guy that made the video goes by the youtube screen name of MainePrepper. He was a career marine and army veteran and if you ever cared to watch his videos instead of just displaying kneejerk ignorance you might learn something. For one, he doesn't believe that there will be a civil war as in the sense of the Civil War we all know about.

Anybody that ridicules preppers might just find themselves one day, begging a prepper to feed them. That's when it won't be so funny.

Preppers have tolerated ridicule, scorn and ridiculous accusations from liberals for years now.

It won't be so funny to you when the tables are turned on you. When the house of cards comes crumbling down, don't come begging or threatening a prepper. That would make for a VERY bad day for you.

There will be no civil war just an increase in the fracturing that's already happening.

The guy that made the video goes by the youtube screen name of MainePrepper. He was a career marine and army veteran and if you ever cared to watch his videos instead of just displaying kneejerk ignorance you might learn something. For one, he doesn't believe that there will be a civil war as in the sense of the Civil War we all know about.

Anybody that ridicules preppers might just find themselves one day, begging a prepper to feed them. That's when it won't be so funny.

Preppers have tolerated ridicule, scorn and ridiculous accusations from liberals for years now.

It won't be so funny to you when the tables are turned on you. When the house of cards comes crumbling down, don't come begging or threatening a prepper. That would make for a VERY bad day for you.

Preppers are paranoid nut jobs waiting for the sky to fall

You do realize the federal government is the biggest preppers of all?

Right. And I'll assume you run with the same crowd that insists that global warming is threatening us all despite the data that proves otherwise.

Preppers have data and an insight into the pulse of the Nation as it really is today. It is a known fact that we have a crumbling infrastructure. Even the demonrats proclaim that fact and LOUDLY. Yet, when a prepper encourages folks to get ready for anything whether it be a localized emergency or a regional or national one, the liberals guffaw and point their crooked fingers at the "nutjobs".

I don't understand that mind think but whatever. Your type will be the first ones to die or be herded off to FEMA camps if and when something bad happens. For some reason, you all think that we, in this Nation are immune to a catastrophe despite human history being replete with examples that show just the opposite.

The sky may or may not fall, but if it does, it's YOU that will rue that day more than anybody.

Last edited:
I have a question for the "prepper bashers/ it's not going to happen group"
Do you support the theory of global warming? and yes I know some of you do.

Right. And I'll assume you run with the same crowd that insists that global warming is threatening us all despite the data that proves otherwise.

Preppers have data and an insight into the pulse of the Nation as it really is today. It is a known fact that we have a crumbling infrastructure. Even the demonrats proclaim that fact and LOUDLY. Yet, when a prepper encourages folks to get ready for anything whether it be a localized emergency or a regional or national one, the liberals guffaw and point their crooked fingers at the "nutjobs".

I don't understand that mind think but whatever. Your type will be the first ones to die or be herded off to FEMA camps if and when something bad happens. For some reason, you all think that we, in this Nation are immune to a catastrophe despite human history being replete with examples that show just the opposite.

The sky may or may not fall, but if it does, it's YOU that will rue that day more than anybody.

Paranoid nutjobs waiting for he sky to fall

Almost as bad as global warming deniers

So you believe in global warming but aren't prepared for it? Why, is it because it's political?

So you believe in global warming but aren't prepared for it? Why, is it because it's political?
Do you have any understanding of what global warming is?

MainePrepper and others, if they fail to adjust to and break out against the Constitution and its elected government and We the People, will become the objects of LEO action.

It will be merely a ripple.

MainePrepper and others, if they fail to adjust to and break out against the Constitution and its elected government and We the People, will become the objects of LEO action.

That's fine since the government has already went against the constitution.

I say that the millions of gun owners with the 300 million guns we have believe your ripple will be a tsunami with LEO and the military standing on the side of the 2nd amendment. There may be a small percentage of LEO and military that side with the leftist elitists, but for the most part, LEO and the military will stand with the Constitution.

bigrebnc, your implied 'civil war' means nothing to We the People and the Constitution.

You won't be allowed to take away our civil liberties.

Forum List

Back