A woman stabs her disabled husband 140 times.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021

Progressives defend her

I don't blame her some husbands are disgusting and evil. Thank God I am not Married to them. I hope this Lady does not serve any jail time for her evil husband.

This woman was abused by her husband for too long & son should of known what would happen if he didn't take it upon himself to get her the help she needed ASAP ! I only hope this is true, for her sake !

She wanted him to feel whatever pain he put her through over the years sheesh

A lot of women have given their BEST YEARS of their lives to these dudes just to have them throw them to the trash after she's grown older, or her body and looks have changed. We don't know how much ABUSE this woman may have tolerated. Humans only see the EXTERNAL, God knows the WHOLE STORY. I see women being abused and treated badly ALL the time. They don't leave because a lot of them lack courage and the guts and are afraid of the unknown. After investing your BEST years, it could make anyone SNAP. Check out FB and the group called "RUNAWAY HUSBANDS" before you place JUDGEMENT.

Very few people sympathize with the victim.

When I suggested that Brian Laundrie may have been abused, I was seen as a monster. Why?

Last edited:
Mr. Burkes final words.

"Bitch...I said wipe the mfer!....that why my ass always itchin!"

RIP old timer. 🍻

I call bullshit on the "Disabled" part.
If he has the energy and physicality to beat his wife - then he has the fucking means to get a job.
Good end to this worthless, wife beating bum.

I call bullshit on the "Disabled" part.
If he has the energy and physicality to beat his wife - then he has the fucking means to get a job.
Good end to this worthless, wife beating bum.

.....but 140 times?

a little bit excessive I think. :omg:

She knows where the front door is.

Nobody had her chained down.

She could have left years ago and never looked back.

She created her own hell. Can't feel sorry for someone that purposely and WILLINGLY stays in that situation.
Don't judge someone till you been in their shoes.
Ever heard the term "mind fucked"? A lot of these women will believe they deserve it.
Over time the verbal and emotional abuse can make the women start believing they are as stupid, worthless and ugly as their abuser constantly tells them. They will believe they don't deserve to be happy.
A lot of them grew up being abused by their parents also, mind fucked way back then to again, think they deserve it.

Don't judge someone till you been in their shoes.
Ever heard the term "mind fucked"? A lot of these women will believe they deserve it.
Over time the verbal and emotional abuse can make the women start believing they are as stupid, worthless and ugly as their abuser constantly tells them. They will believe they don't deserve to be happy.
A lot of them grew up being abused by their parents also, mind fucked way back then to again, think they deserve it.
Still no excuse to stab a mfer 144 times.

There's always match.com if you're not happy.

Forum List

Back