A woman stabs her disabled husband 140 times.

Don't judge someone till you been in their shoes.
Ever heard the term "mind fucked"? A lot of these women will believe they deserve it.
Over time the verbal and emotional abuse can make the women start believing they are as stupid, worthless and ugly as their abuser constantly tells them. They will believe they don't deserve to be happy.
A lot of them grew up being abused by their parents also, mind fucked way back then to again, think they deserve it.

Do not judge any man either until you know all the facts. Men suffer the same verbal and physical abuse as women.

Moreover, Generation Z men are subject to institutional abuse -- they are constantly being told that they are pigs and oppressors.

Where are you folks getting the story that he was beating her up?

The video in the op didn't mention anything like that.

All I see are claims that this was the case by commenters.

Where did the commenters get that information?

Last edited:
Progressives view men as oppressors. Conservatives less so.

Perhaps some of the people who blamed the victim are Conservative -- that does not make them any better.
But in the article there is no mention of motive or anything about the people and their politics. A conservative is just as likely to stab a man. You don’t know why she stabbed him.

But in the article there is no mention of motive or anything about the people and their politics. A conservative is just as likely to stab a man. You don’t know why she stabbed him.
I said that (mostly) Progressives commented on Youtube saying that the victim is to blame.

Spousal murder is relatively rare. General victim-blaming attitudes are common.

I said that (mostly) Progressives commented on Youtube saying that the victim is to blame.

Spousal murder is relatively rare. General victim-blaming attitudes are common.
When someone goes overboard (that many wounds would indicate that) there is usually intense emotion. Tbere isn’t enough info to put blame on the victim, but something made her snap.

When someone goes overboard (that many wounds would indicate that) there is usually intense emotion. Tbere isn’t enough info to put blame on the victim, but something made her snap.
Possibly.

Very few people have sympathy for men who commit similar crimes. For instance, I have read that most people guilty of murder have been abused.

Abuse experience of killers:

serial-killer-abuse-graph.png

When I suggested that Brian Laundrie may have been abused, I was seen as a monster. Why?
Because he wasn't. EVERYTHING shows he had issues, and it cost this young girl her life.

Besides, you're doing the very same thing you condemn in these "progressives"

Because he wasn't. EVERYTHING shows he had issues, and it cost this young girl her life.

Besides, you're doing the very same thing you condemn in these "progressives"
For some reason, I was getting much more blame then Progressives who essentially did the same.

... Spousal murder is relatively rare. ...

Is it? Also when the own wife studies detective stories like a 007 ½? And if she says to you "Do you like a sweet second bottle of whiskey?" - should you not be a little distrustful in this case?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back