A woman stabs her disabled husband 140 times.

Is it? Also when the own wife studies detective stories like a 007 ½? And if she says to you "Do you like a sweet second bottle of whiskey?" - should you not be a little distrustful in this case?
The data is Here.

In one year in USA:
549 wifecides
110 husbandcides
488 girlfriendcides
181 boyfriendcides

The data is Here.

In one year in USA:
549 wifecides
110 husbandcides
488 girlfriendcides
181 boyfriendcides

Oha. This I did not know. Not a reason to make jokes. I fear we are blind in Germany in this direction. But some studies start now - like this one here: Femicides in Germany

In 2020 died in Germany 139 wifes because they had been murdered from their husbands. 139*4/549 = 556/549 = ~ 1/1 => Same situation here in Germany as it is in the USA - what we have to see here as an extreme catastrophe, because violent deaths are in other contextes much more seldom here in Germany. (For example nearly never a German policeman is shot to death). This numbers have to be reduced drastically. In every single case this is an extreme drama. Love has not to end in brutality. Never.

Last edited:
Oha. This I did not know. Not a reason to make jokes. I fear we are blind in Germany in this direction. But some studies start now - like this one here: Femicides in Germany

In 2020 died in Germany 139 wifes because they had been murdered from their husbands. 139*4/549 = 556/549 = ~ 1/1 => Same situation here in Germany as it is in the USA - what we have to see here as an extreme catastrophe, because violent deaths are in other contextes much more seldom here in Germany. (For example nearly never a German policeman is shot to death). This numbers have to be reduced drastically. In every single case this is an extreme drama. Love has not to end in brutality. Never.
Wife-cide is always condemned by public and carries severe penalties. Husband-cide is excused more frequently then not. Both crimes are rare relative to the size of population, and overall murder rate (in USA).

As I see, murder in Germany now is extremely rare. Murder rate is 5 times lower then in USA. Here.

Last edited:
Wife-cide is always condemned by public and carries severe penalties. Husband-cide is excused more frequently then not. Both crimes are rare relative to the size of population, and overall murder rate (in USA).

As I see, murder in Germany now is extremely rare. Murder rate is 5 times lower then in USA. Here.

That's why I say relativelly the same values in Germany as in the USA is for Germany a catastrophe.

I was by the way some years ago very angry when a judge here in the near made a very big "mistake" - and I'm not really sure whether such mistakes are not also a kind of crime. He forced a wife to meet her husband whom she had left because he had been very violent. The judge thought the right of their common child to see the own father is more important than the fear of this woman. She asked a female friend to go with her when she had to meet her husband. The meeting was very short. Her husband had a gun, shot her to death and hurted the friend. The child had to watch how the own father murdered the own mother. I had been very very angry this days about this murder and the incompetence of this judge and his "Gutmenschentum" ... ="romantic philanthropy" could be a good translation. The will always to try to be better than good enough is often a big problem. When she said "my husband is violent" - why not to believe her? Why to do such a bullshit? And even if this bullshit had to happen on unimaginable reasons: Why not to let meet them in a police station? And so on and so on ...

Last edited:
If someone is beating and mistreating you then leave and if the person stalks and attacks or attempt to kill you then kill them…

Police don’t care until someone is dead, so do everything you can to make it look like you try to leave and how it look like you were kept hostage and feared for your life and just end that miserable person life…

Forum List

Back