trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation

The legal bills must be really piling up for Rudy. And now junior is going to have to hire more lawyers. I wonder if the RNC is willing to pay for junior's legal defense, like there are for Daddy?
He has a background. Why can't he represent himself, even if New York will not let him represent clients, due to his lack of ethics?

Actions have consequences. Let us hope Trump Jr and Guiliani pay bigly.

They do not think so. They see themselves as America's Royal Family....when in actuality....they are a royal pain in the posterior.
Backwards Brain again. If anyone thinks of themselves as royalty its Poopeypants.

The legal bills must be really piling up for Rudy. And now junior is going to have to hire more lawyers. I wonder if the RNC is willing to pay for junior's legal defense, like there are for Daddy?

your link took me to a video about the death of Brooker.

I hope junior and rudy are sequestered for deposition.

I read a good piece on the RNC and how they are handcuffed to Trump. They are afraid if they don't pay up, Trump will steer the base away.
I really don't think Rudy has much on the RNC to be able to strongarm them. Don Jr. falls under whether or not his psychopath father decides if he's worthy enough to defend with $$$

Forum List

Back