A Win For Originalism…And America

Did you know that Republicans gave women the right to vote?

Do you know the percent of the 63 million murders of babes that are due to rape or incest???

I do....and it was never 'the norm.'

So you're a government school grad????

Did the republicans create the earth in 6 days?

Another dishonest post. That republican party no longer exists.

Legally, morally, historically, scientifically.

1.The two views of the Constitution are, either Originalism, or “winning is all that matters.”
The former for conservatives, the latter, Democrats.

An example that might resonate with conservatives, if you sit down to a game of Chess, and agree to ‘touch-move,’ then the other player must make the move if a piece is handled in any way….no taking back a move.

To pose the example for Democrats, when involved in a tough game of Chutes and Ladders, ….no spinning twice.

2. The decision presented this week, of abortion revives America’s founding, based on federalism, where each state retains a great degree of sovereignty, see amendment 10, and reminds that the country is made up of 51 “laboratories of democracy.”

“In its main brief in the case, Mississippi condemns Roe v. Wade and the 1992 decision reaffirming it, Planned Parenthood v. Casey, as “irreconcilable with constitutional text and ‘historical meaning.’” This expresses an “originalist” viewpoint, emphasizing the Constitution must be interpreted based on its text and where necessary on its original meaning at the time it was enacted. Mississippi insists that the Constitution’s silence on abortion, combined with the lack of historical legal protections for it, means the 14th Amendment doesn’t safeguard the abortion right. This gloves-off originalism even maintains that Roe and Casey being non-originalist opinions “provides compelling grounds to overrule them.”

3. This decision by the Supremes represents the simple, yet significant view, that the Constitution is important to what America is. The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force, no moment, no effect.

The conflict arises due to the major political party, the Democrat Party, advancing the view that what they wish, and their minions say, supplants the actual English language written in the Constitution. Their political will is more important than the text of the document.

4. Here, the villain who advanced that view:

In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Chesly Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 65.

5. “The originalism looks to the original public-meaning of the Constitution and its amendments at the time they were enacted. The meaning of the Constitution must remain the same, until it is properly changed. And it cannot be changed unilaterally by the courts, or even by courts acting in conjunction with other branches of government.”
Professor Randy Barnett, in “Originalism,” Calabrisi, p. 262.

Of course, the understanding requires ethics, morality, and integrity, rarely found in Democrats.
In the originalist opinion, your Korean ass would not be allowed here.

Has anyone ever seen so many lame leftist talking-point platitudes in one post? I think this one takes the prize. If the poster ever had an original thought, the world would probably have to stop spinning for a minute to catch its breath.
She is right.

I think that America has lost the facility for critical thinking that the Founders had, and also the deeper understanding of language that they had as well. Most public school educated Americans can't even read the Constitution with enough knowledge to begin to understand it, JoeBob Skidmark included.
Apparently you went to public school.

Yeah, umm, I'm gonna to have to go ahead and disagree with that...

Political Fine Lady has already debunked your theories.
Political looney chick didn't even come close.
Copyright law and patents don't only apply to science and useful arts.

And just as soon as you show me a constitutional amendment saying that a well regulated militia is no longer necessary to the security of a free nation,
Today, it's called the National Guard.
State and federally recognized and controlled.
we can start talking about the second half of that statement. Congress doesn't get to change the Constitution by passing a bill.
Holy fuck.
That's how an amendment is started.......................a bill.

Political looney chick didn't even come close.

Today, it's called the National Guard.
State and federally recognized and controlled.

Holy fuck.
That's how an amendment is started.......................a bill.

They don't know squat about the constitution. Because if originalism was so important there would be no ability to amend the document.

They don't know squat about the constitution. Because if originalism was so important there would be no ability to amend the document.
HOPEFULLY they will watch the entire series of schoolhouse rock.
I don't think that was the Trump U. class schedule.

So they are against women to vote, own land and it didn't say a word about abortion.

The right of suffrage for women and many other rights were not achieved by judicial re-interpretation of The Constitution.

They were achieved by amendment to The Constitution.

If you desire to amend The Constitution to say that every third meal of the week must be exclusively Ho-Hos, Ding-Dongs, and Twinkies, you can do so by getting 2/3rds of the states to ratify that in a constitutional amendment.

You can't do it by re-interpreting any existing amendment to say the founders inteneded for us to get diabetes and filled with artificial food additives.

" States Do Not Have A Legal Interest In Abortion "

* Ass Clowns Running The Show *

As a pro-choice republican and constitutional originalist , the legal entitlement to abortion is logical , of course , and overtly obvious .

However , the entire pro-choice movement is run and supported by imbeciles who care more about promoting and collecting money for charities , along with whining about their feelings , than actually presenting a valid argument .

Unfortunately , it is clear from their endless incompetence and stupidity that their loss of wrights is pitifully deserved .

* US Is Under Sedition By Sanctimonious Psychopaths *
https://usmessageboard.com/threads/equal-protection-of-citizenship-is-in-a-state-of-sedition-because-of-supreme-court-ruling-on-abortion.976513/… .

Equal Protection Of Citizenship Is In A State Of Sedition Because Of Supreme Court Ruling On Abortion

No, you are far from a constitutionalist, or enen an adherent in the DoI

. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every American is pro-life.

1656678681858.png

No, you are far from a constitutionalist, or enen an adherent in the DoI

. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every American is pro-life.

View attachment 664660

Sure Q NUT.

Did people have that "right" BEFORE the declaration of independence?

The founding fathers sure didn't think that way towards the native American Indians.

Did the republicans create the earth in 6 days?

Another dishonest post. That republican party no longer exists.

None of my posts are dishonest, nor wrong.

You know that.

Let's review the history of the party you bend neck and knee to.....

1656681209622.png

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. The party of the bullwhip, and plantations and slavery, of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the KKK and Jim Crow, the party of barring black children from schools, has become more efficient today:

"Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts
Black Americans were disproportionately affected by the skyrocketing murders of 2020"

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Black Americans saw a greater spike in murders in 2020 compared to years prior, and at a higher rate than the national increase.
www.foxnews.com

But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

What I have said is that the Democrats/Liberals have done so, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youths mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

Don't you feel guilty shilling for this party?????

In the originalist opinion, your Korean ass would not be allowed here.

Proving you a liar is sooooooooooo easy....I need better competition.

Can you quote such a portion of the Constitution????

But I can quote your Sainted Godfather of Democrats saying that:

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "

Bet government school doesn't teach these facts, does it.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong????????????

Attachments

• 1656681316307.png
    1656681316307.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 19

Another easily refuted lie from this moron.

Article V of the

Article V of the United States Constitution outlines basic procedures for constitutional amendment. Congress may submit a proposed constitutional amendment to the states, if the proposed amendment language is approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses.

Amending the U.S. Constitution​

https://www.ncsl.org › research › about-state-legislature

Of course, nut job.
Damned right, I don't need a book to tell me how to think.

A person's words and actions do.

I always appreciate when the most ignorant admit....or, in your case, brag about how ignorant they are.

All of your posts are to be viewed through the prism of your confession.

WTF?
You are one dumb/ignorant person.
A book can be filtered .

Words and actions on the fly cannot.

I agree.

As magnanimous as I am, just say the word and I will provide a curriculum that might....might....make you a tad less an imbecile.

It requires that bête noire of yours.....books.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back