A Win For Originalism…And America

As magnanimous as I am, just say the word and I will provide a curriculum that might....might....make you a tad less an imbecile.

It requires that bête noire of yours.....books.
Really?
What book may THAT be?

Trump's picture book.

1656685816620.png

Really?
What book may THAT be?

Trump's picture book.

View attachment 664711

1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by
Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

4. Extra Credit:

1656686146400.png

And I want you to do what I do: check every statement for accuracy.

Get started forthwith.

by
Robert H. Bork
What a crackpot, traitor.............SURPRISE.

From 1973 to 1977, he served as Solicitor General under President Richard Nixon and President Gerald Ford, successfully arguing several cases before the Supreme Court. During the October 1973 Saturday Night Massacre, Bork became acting U.S. Attorney General after his superiors in the U.S. Justice Department chose to resign rather than fire Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox, who was investigating the Watergate scandal.
Following an order from the President, Bork fired Cox, his first assignment as Acting Attorney General. Bork served as Acting Attorney General until January 4, 1974, and was succeeded by Ohio U.S. Senator William B. Saxbe.

On October 20, 1973, Solicitor General Bork was instrumental in the "Saturday Night Massacre" when President Richard Nixon ordered the firing of Watergate Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox following Cox's request for tapes of his Oval Office conversations.

Goldberg's mother Lucianne Goldberg was involved in the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal as detailed in The New Yorker.
Goldberg has spoken of his mother and the Lewinsky scandal:

My mother was the one who advised Linda Tripp to record her conversations with Monica Lewinsky and to save the dress. I was privy to some of that stuff, and when the administration set about to destroy Lewinsky, Tripp, and my mom, I defended my mom and by extension Tripp ... I have zero desire to have those arguments again. I did my bit in the trenches of Clinton's trousers.

https://www.amazon.com/Jonah-Goldberg/e/B001JRV28W/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1468682576&sr=1-1
West writes on the extent of Soviet influence during the Roosevelt and Truman Presidencies.

She argues that infiltration of the American government by Stalinist agents and fellow-travelers had significantly altered Allied policies in favor of the Soviet Union during the Second World War.
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. finds that West "painstakingly documents how America's government, media, academia, political and policy elites actively helped obscure the true nature of the Soviet Union."
West contends that there is a parallel with the failure to face the dangers of communism in the 1930s and the failure to face the threat of Islamic extremism today.
https://www.amazon.com/Diana-West/e/B001JRU95Y/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1468682710&sr=1-1
4. Extra Credit:

View attachment 664713

WTF?
"Illiberal left"?
Never describes HOW they are silencing free speech, just a rant.
Get started forthwith.
BFD, you got crackpots like yourself.

What a crackpot, traitor.............SURPRISE.

From 1973 to 1977, he served as Solicitor General under President Richard Nixon and President Gerald Ford, successfully arguing several cases before the Supreme Court. During the October 1973 Saturday Night Massacre, Bork became acting U.S. Attorney General after his superiors in the U.S. Justice Department chose to resign rather than fire Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox, who was investigating the Watergate scandal.
Following an order from the President, Bork fired Cox, his first assignment as Acting Attorney General. Bork served as Acting Attorney General until January 4, 1974, and was succeeded by Ohio U.S. Senator William B. Saxbe.

On October 20, 1973, Solicitor General Bork was instrumental in the "Saturday Night Massacre" when President Richard Nixon ordered the firing of Watergate Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox following Cox's request for tapes of his Oval Office conversations.

Goldberg's mother Lucianne Goldberg was involved in the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal as detailed in The New Yorker.
Goldberg has spoken of his mother and the Lewinsky scandal:

My mother was the one who advised Linda Tripp to record her conversations with Monica Lewinsky and to save the dress. I was privy to some of that stuff, and when the administration set about to destroy Lewinsky, Tripp, and my mom, I defended my mom and by extension Tripp ... I have zero desire to have those arguments again. I did my bit in the trenches of Clinton's trousers.

Jonah Goldberg

West writes on the extent of Soviet influence during the Roosevelt and Truman Presidencies.

She argues that infiltration of the American government by Stalinist agents and fellow-travelers had significantly altered Allied policies in favor of the Soviet Union during the Second World War.
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. finds that West "painstakingly documents how America's government, media, academia, political and policy elites actively helped obscure the true nature of the Soviet Union."
West contends that there is a parallel with the failure to face the dangers of communism in the 1930s and the failure to face the threat of Islamic extremism today.
Diana West

WTF?
"Illiberal left"?
Never describes HOW they are silencing free speech, just a rant.

BFD, you got crackpots like yourself.

Wow!!!

You'll do anything not to read, huh?

How about you read the books and make up your own mind....
;

....Oh.....I forgot....you'd lose your Liberal creds if you did that.

7. “An Originalist Victory

The Supreme Court’s Dobbs ruling is a tremendous success for the constitutional theory around which conservatives rallied for nearly half a century.

To acknowledge this achievement is to acknowledge the constitutional theory around which the coalition that brought it about rallied for a half-century: originalism. It was originalism that the pro-life movement adopted after Roe and supported through the confirmation defeat of Robert Bork; the attempted defeats of Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Brett Kavanaugh; and the setback of Casey. The goal of overruling Roe and Casey bound the conservative political movement to the conservative legal movement, and originalism was their common constitutional theory.”
Dobbs Abortion Ruling Is a Triumph for Originalists | City Journal

If there is disagreement, the only argument available is to find any mention of abortion in the Constitution.

Or….to cleave to this argument:

"We are under a Constitution, but the Constitution is what the judges say it is, and the judiciary is the safeguard of our liberty and of our property under the Constitution."
Speech before the Chamber of Commerce, Elmira, New York (3 May 1907); published in Addresses and Papers of Charles Evans Hughes, Governor of New York, 1906–1908 (1908), p. 139

And this was a Republican.....clearly not a conservative.
1656696860297.png

"So much for 'armed insurrection': FBI official says no guns confiscated at Jan. 6 Capitol riot"

So we can agree that you are a mindless drone who simply repeats what your masters tell you to?

lol ... march 2021.

vs

video from that day.

you fail.

A full term baby is not viable.

not true.

If you put it on the table and leave it, as Democrats are wont to do, it will die.

lol ... not true.

New born babies require support in order to survive.

new post born babies have personhood.

Babies in the womb require support in order to survive.

= you want females to be incubators.

Are you suggesting euthanasia as a practice in the United States?

a legal adult suffering & in pain from disease or extreme disability has every right to decide if they want that. but i suspect you are asking a ridiculous extreme question based on false equivalency ... aren'tcha, woody?

Is a patient with terminal cancer viable?

lol .. another false equivalency. nice try though.

And based on the above, every American is pro-life.

those that CONsistantly vote to gut 'entitlements' & won't raise the needed taxes to clothe, feed, provide medical care, house, & help clothe those in need ... especially post born autonomous children are not pro life.

y'all are just pro birth.

images.jpg

How John Adams Established the Peaceful Transfer of Power

The election of 1800 marked the first time the leader of one political party handed the reins of government to his opponent.
In the early morning hours of March 4, 1801, John Adams, the second president of the United States, quietly left Washington, D.C. under cover of darkness. He would not attend the inauguration ceremony held later that day for his former friend—now political rival—Thomas Jefferson, who would soon replace Adams in the still-unfinished presidential mansion.

On the heels of his humiliating defeat in the previous year’s election, Adams was setting an important precedent. His departure from office marked the first peaceful transfer of power between political opponents in the United States, now viewed as a hallmark of the nation’s democracy.
How the Peaceful Transfer of Power Began With John Adams

FJeMtarWYAg3lhW.jpg

Wow!!!

You'll do anything not to read, huh?
I just did, moron.
The backgrounds of the crack pots, gullible Trumptards buy.
Bet you believed every word of "Art of the steal".

How about you read the books and make up your own mind....
Because you only get one side of the story..................THEIRS.
;

....Oh.....I forgot....you'd lose your Liberal creds if you did that.
Sure, regurgitating opinions, I'll leave to the gullible.

how old was that link vs real time video & communications from guess whoooooooooooooo -

the secret service. so you fail.

How old is Jan6, you dope????

There was no insurrection, no armed Trump supporters, and every witness at your Moscow Show trial is lying.....and you lap it up like a good lapdog.

Really....how stupid must you be to not get what the Democrats do after 50 other lies and hoaxes have been exposed???????

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

Political Cartoons
Political Cartoons
1649370550310.png

" Claiming Innocence While Exclaiming Carnality "

* Self Aggrandized Preformationism Melodrama *

No, you are far from a constitutionalist, or enen an adherent in the DoI

. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every American is pro-life.

View attachment 664660
Any which has been BORN is entitled to constitutional protections by virtue of equal protection .

Those opposing abortion and capital punishment make the claim that a biological life should not be ended , but the constitution requires birth for instantiation of wrights that includes a wright to life , while any sentenced to death has had their constitutional wright to life removed .

* Embracing Without Understanding *

At the same time, the Declaration, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights are different kinds of documents with different purposes. The Declaration was designed to justify breaking away from a government; the Constitution and Bill of Rights were designed to establish a government.

Given the 19th amendment , that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL surreptitiously includes that all WOMEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL WITH MEN as they were made after the fact from a RIB BONE .

PER SON means MALE and COUNTABLE BY CENSUS .

Last edited:
" Blabbering Non Sense While Betraying Individual Liberty "

* Sanctimonious Psychopathy Bemoans The Root Term Liberty As Heinous Liberalism *

by
Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

4. Extra Credit:

View attachment 664713

Get started forthwith.
The liberal versus conservative paradigm is a mentally retarded political science schema that continues to be spat out of the mouth of degenerate drones .

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism that advocates free market and laissez-faire economics; civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on limited government, economic freedom, and political freedom.

Classical liberalism, contrary to liberal branches like social liberalism, looks more negatively on social policies, taxation and the state involvement in the lives of individuals, and it advocates deregulation.[8]

Last edited:
" Claiming Innocence While Exclaiming Carnality "

* Self Aggrandized Preformationism Melodrama *

Any which has been BORN is entitled to constitutional protections by virtue of equal protection .

Those opposing abortion and capital punishment make the claim that a biological life should not be ended , but the constitution requires birth for instantiation of wrights that includes a wright to life , while any sentenced to death has had their constitutional wright to life removed .

* Embracing Without Understanding *

At the same time, the Declaration, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights are different kinds of documents with different purposes. The Declaration was designed to justify breaking away from a government; the Constitution and Bill of Rights were designed to establish a government.

Given the 19th amendment , that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL surreptitiously includes that all WOMEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL WITH MEN as they were made after the fact from a RIB BONE .

PER SON means MALE and COUNTABLE BY CENSUS .

No, moron.....it is a human being from the instant the two strands of DNA join.

At fertilization, continued in the birth canal, and up to the moment of death.

So...no, you cannot kill the human being and claim it is not murder.

" Blabbering Non Sense While Betraying Individual Liberty "

* Sanctimonious Psychopathy Bemoans The Root Term Liberty As Heinous Liberalism *

The liberal versus conservative paradigm is a mentally retarded political science schema that continues to be spat out of the mouth of degenerate drones .

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism that advocates free market and laissez-faire economics; civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on limited government, economic freedom, and political freedom.

Classical liberalism, contrary to liberal branches like social liberalism, looks more negatively on social policies, taxation and the state involvement in the lives of individuals, and it advocates deregulation.[8]

Liberals are not classical liberals......they are the Socialist Party in disguise, dunce.

they have co-opted the term itself.

John Dewey got the Socialist Party to take the name Liberal.

These are not the classical liberals with which they'd like to be identified.

Communist John Dewey did the deed.

How Socialist John Dewey Switched Labels​

by Jim Peron

1. Pity the poor liberal. And I mean the real liberal. Not the modern watered-down socialist who calls himself a liberal but a real, honest, classical liberal. There is so much confusion over the term and real liberals have allowed fake liberals to get away with this subtle destruction of the language.
  2. The classical liberals proposed laissez faire and this led to prosperity. The economics of 19th century liberalism brought about a major increase in the standard of living of all people. Thus real liberalism produced the effects which socialists dreamed their system would provide.
    1. Many socialists wanted prosperity and thought socialism would lead to such results faster than classical liberalism. But at the same time many socialists saw their ideology as a means of grabbing power for themselves and it was the power, not the promised prosperity, which attracted them.
  3. [Socialists] knew that liberalism had a good reputation with the working classes — the very audience which they were targeting. The idea was to adopt the name liberal to describe socialism. Socialism, as socialism, was harder to sell. But by taking a name they did not deserve they felt they could make political gains on the backs of classical liberalism. And they did.
  4. In the United States, where liberalism most clearly reversed its meaning, in common parlance, it was the socialist John Dewey who openly promoted the idea of stealing the liberal label. Dewey, in his book Individualism Old and Newargued that liberal individualism had in fact disappeared and been replaced by state capitalism and that collectivism already existed in America.
    1. But he noted the collectivism of that day was a “collectivism of profit” and not a “collectivism of planning”. He said the only way liberalism could return to its true meaning was to adopt socialism as the means by which liberal goals would be achieved. As he put it central economic planning was “the sole method of social action by which liberalism can realize its professed aims.”
  5. Peter Witonski, in his essay The Historical Roots of American Planningsaid: “Dewey was the first to argue that the world ‘liberal’—which once stood for liberal, free-market capitalism—could better serve the needs of social democracy in America than the world ‘socialism’.
    1. The liberalism of Adam Smith was out-of-date Dewey argued.” In his book Liberalism and Social Action, Dewey suggested that the goals of a free society could best be obtained “only by a reversal of the means to which early liberalism was committed.” But the means of liberalism were fundamentally connected to the basic premises of liberalism. A reversal of means, while keeping similar goals in mind, also changed the premises of liberalism. The “new wisdom” of Keynes with the “reversal of means” of Dewey really meant stealing the name of liberalism and applying it to another very different species. The famed economist Joseph Schumpeter noted that “the enemies of private enterprise have thought it wise to appropriate its label.”
  6. Today a great deal of confusion reigns because socialists decided to deceptively call their own ideology liberal. And, to a very large degree, the academics who wrote the recent texts on liberalism were socialists. Hence they were quite willing to pretend that socialism was a modern form of classical liberalism.
  7. [Classical] liberal describes individuals supporting free markets, private property, profit management and limited governments. o-called “liberals” support socialism, state ownership, bureaucratic management and statism.

http://orlingrabbe.com/lfetimes/liberal_confusion.htm

Democracy & free markets vs socialism

www.freerepublic.com

www.freerepublic.com

http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1369713?page=2

" When Debating Those With Limited Understanding "

* When Dumbness Affects Second Person Accusative You *

Liberals are not classical liberals......they are the Socialist Party in disguise, dunce.

they have co-opted the term itself.

John Dewey got the Socialist Party to take the name Liberal.

These are not the classical liberals with which they'd like to be identified.

Communist John Dewey did the deed.

How Socialist John Dewey Switched Labels​

by Jim Peron

1. Pity the poor liberal. And I mean the real liberal. Not the modern watered-down socialist who calls himself a liberal but a real, honest, classical liberal. There is so much confusion over the term and real liberals have allowed fake liberals to get away with this subtle destruction of the language.
  2. The classical liberals proposed laissez faire and this led to prosperity. The economics of 19th century liberalism brought about a major increase in the standard of living of all people. Thus real liberalism produced the effects which socialists dreamed their system would provide.
    1. Many socialists wanted prosperity and thought socialism would lead to such results faster than classical liberalism. But at the same time many socialists saw their ideology as a means of grabbing power for themselves and it was the power, not the promised prosperity, which attracted them.
  3. [Socialists] knew that liberalism had a good reputation with the working classes — the very audience which they were targeting. The idea was to adopt the name liberal to describe socialism. Socialism, as socialism, was harder to sell. But by taking a name they did not deserve they felt they could make political gains on the backs of classical liberalism. And they did.
  4. In the United States, where liberalism most clearly reversed its meaning, in common parlance, it was the socialist John Dewey who openly promoted the idea of stealing the liberal label. Dewey, in his book Individualism Old and Newargued that liberal individualism had in fact disappeared and been replaced by state capitalism and that collectivism already existed in America.
    1. But he noted the collectivism of that day was a “collectivism of profit” and not a “collectivism of planning”. He said the only way liberalism could return to its true meaning was to adopt socialism as the means by which liberal goals would be achieved. As he put it central economic planning was “the sole method of social action by which liberalism can realize its professed aims.”
  5. Peter Witonski, in his essay The Historical Roots of American Planningsaid: “Dewey was the first to argue that the world ‘liberal’—which once stood for liberal, free-market capitalism—could better serve the needs of social democracy in America than the world ‘socialism’.
    1. The liberalism of Adam Smith was out-of-date Dewey argued.” In his book Liberalism and Social Action, Dewey suggested that the goals of a free society could best be obtained “only by a reversal of the means to which early liberalism was committed.” But the means of liberalism were fundamentally connected to the basic premises of liberalism. A reversal of means, while keeping similar goals in mind, also changed the premises of liberalism. The “new wisdom” of Keynes with the “reversal of means” of Dewey really meant stealing the name of liberalism and applying it to another very different species. The famed economist Joseph Schumpeter noted that “the enemies of private enterprise have thought it wise to appropriate its label.”
  6. Today a great deal of confusion reigns because socialists decided to deceptively call their own ideology liberal. And, to a very large degree, the academics who wrote the recent texts on liberalism were socialists. Hence they were quite willing to pretend that socialism was a modern form of classical liberalism.
  7. [Classical] liberal describes individuals supporting free markets, private property, profit management and limited governments. o-called “liberals” support socialism, state ownership, bureaucratic management and statism.

http://orlingrabbe.com/lfetimes/liberal_confusion.htm

Democracy & free markets vs socialism

www.freerepublic.com

www.freerepublic.com

http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1369713?page=2
Oh my , am I a dunce ?

The conservatives often claim themselves to follow classical liberalism but then put on the jersey of whimsy and mental retardation to perpetuate the game of disingenuous principles by calling the left liberals rather than authoritarians , so that it can practice its own double think , double speak , partisan authoritarian tripe .

" Genetically Unrelated "

* Infidelity According To Gawd *

No, moron.....it is a human being from the instant the two strands of DNA join.

At fertilization, continued in the birth canal, and up to the moment of death.

So...no, you cannot kill the human being and claim it is not murder.
What if a woman is carrying the bastard of another man ?

Forum List

Back