Holocaust Remembrance Day

(1) While searching YouTube for more videos of Holocaust Remembrance Day, I found a video that really resonated with me.

(2) It shows all the vehicles pulling to the side of the road while the sirens wail for two minutes.

(3) But it also features something else that fascinated me: it shows a beautiful sleek passenger train also coming to a halt.

(4) It impelled me to do some googling, and I discovered that Israel has a nice rail network.

(5) I was reminded how Israel has truly made the desert bloom.

(Being a computer illiterate old man, I cannot link. Just go to YouTube and type in "A siren on Ayalon Freeway on Holocaust Day.")

(1) While searching YouTube for more videos of Holocaust Remembrance Day, I found a video that really resonated with me.

(2) It shows all the vehicles pulling to the side of the road while the sirens wail for two minutes.

(3) But it also features something else that fascinated me: it shows a beautiful sleek passenger train also coming to a halt.

(4) It impelled me to do some googling, and I discovered that Israel has a nice rail network.

(5) I was reminded how Israel has truly made the desert bloom.

(Being a computer illiterate old man, I cannot link. Just go to YouTube and type in "A siren on Ayalon Freeway on Holocaust Day.")
From Six Years ago

It should be renamed "Holocaust BS Propaganda Day."
Good to hear from the Islamo trolls!
Hang a faggot!
1707698076613.png

Good to hear from the Islamo trolls!
Hang a faggot!
View attachment 900865

Weatherman2020. Would that be jewish weather by any chance? Also, "faggot?" An interesting insult. But if I used it on you, I would be banned. Do you think that is fair play? Or are you the type who likes stealing candy from children. Because they can't fight back. Next, I'm not an "islamo" anything. The only good thing about the war going on between israel and gaza is muslims being killed. And the younger, the better. After all, a dead young cockroach is as good as a dead adult cockroach. And when they show the young muslims suffering, I can just squint my eyes and pretend that they are illegal latino invaders. The only bad thing about it all is that an equal number if jews aren't being killed too.

Having said that, in the history section I did a thread called, "History according to a Jew." Yes, there are some good Jews out there. Seek out the thread. Watch both of the videos I provided. And try to not do the "girlyman" thing and press the report button. You want discussion? Let's have it!

Forum List

Back