Zone1 A truth from Jesus

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Matthew 28:18-19-- All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.

Fact--If Jesus were God, already had the authority, but he didnt. That means one who is superior to him gave him the authority. Proving he is not equal to his Father. Proving Jesus' words 100% truth= John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He teaches of that one--The Father is greater than i- proving 0 equality. Proving every trinity religion on earth false. It takes believing Jesus, no trinitarian will. They live by the errors translated in centuries ago by the religion that came out of Rome and believe them over the one they claim to follow. Those errors contradict Jesus to the core.

29My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and My Father are one.” John 10 NKJV
17“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

Holy War!

IMG_2250.jpeg

29My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and My Father are one.” John 10 NKJV
17“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

They are one in purpose. As the followers are as well-Matt 7:21--Only those one in purpose get to enter Gods kingdom. By living now to do Jesus' Fathers will over their own, and enduring until their end doing it in this satan ruled system of things. Jesus lives to do his Fathers will as well-John 5:30

Yes the ride of the white horse at Rev 6= the war in heaven, Michael shown riding the white horse in the war of heaven. That ride does not end until Satan is abyssed after Armageddon and after the 1000 year reign when satan is destroyed-Then Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself= forever. Notice in Rev 6-he receives his crown, Jesus is getting the crown but Michael took the ride-proving Michael is Jesus. It is Michael who stands up for Gods chosen in the last days-Daniel 12:1--Jesus is shown as the rider at Armageddon, its the same ride. righteous war. 1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the Archangel)--its his voice.

Fact--If Jesus were God, already had the authority, but he didnt. That means one who is superior to him gave him the authority. Proving he is not equal to his Father. Proving Jesus' words 100% truth= John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He teaches of that one--The Father is greater than i- proving 0 equality. Proving every trinity religion on earth false. It takes believing Jesus, no trinitarian will. They live by the errors translated in centuries ago by the religion that came out of Rome and believe them over the one they claim to follow. Those errors contradict Jesus to the core.
Jesus was a "man"......i.e., the Son of Man, descendent

The Simple answer to your "false premise" that lacks logic and reason.........You and your cult are antichrists. (1 John 2:22, 1 John 4:1,3, 1 John 2:18, 2 John 1:7)

According to scripture Jesus was deity in the flesh (John 1:1-5,14). He was not conceived natrually by woman (Isa. 7:14, Matthew 1:23). Jesus came from heaven, the spiritual realm of God (John 3:13, 6:38).........Jesus proved His mighty "Messiahship" by working signs and wonders (miracles) -- John 20:30-31 Jesus accepted worship (Matth.14:33, John 9:38)......only God is to be worshiped, even the enemies of Jesus (the religious leaders) comprehended that Jesus was claiming to be equal with God (John 10:30,33)

The scriptures demonstrate your logical fallacy in denial that Jesus is God in the fact that Jesus is the Son of God and equal in all ways. While on earth in the form of a "man" Jesus emptied Himself.....made Himself of no reputation even to the point of death on the Cross (Phil. 2:6-8). Take note that Jesus "the man, the son of man, descendant of Adam" did not preform any miracles until the Father granted Him this authority.......Jesus' ministry lasted but 3 and 1/2 years on earth.

I suspect the "Jesus is God" narrative is a fabrication of the religion, intentional or not. I don't think Jesus called himself God or equal, but was actually humble and reverential. He pointed to God not himself.

He may have figuratively spoken of our Creator being accessible within our selves, though.

They are one in purpose. As the followers are as well-Matt 7:21--Only those one in purpose get to enter Gods kingdom. By living now to do Jesus' Fathers will over their own, and enduring until their end doing it in this satan ruled system of things. Jesus lives to do his Fathers will as well-John 5:30
Clear meaning is He is indeed God....Satan treated him as such also

Yes the ride of the white horse at Rev 6= the war in heaven, Michael shown riding the white horse in the war of heaven. That ride does not end until Satan is abyssed after Armageddon and after the 1000 year reign when satan is destroyed-Then Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself= forever. Notice in Rev 6-he receives his crown, Jesus is getting the crown but Michael took the ride-proving Michael is Jesus. It is Michael who stands up for Gods chosen in the last days-Daniel 12:1--Jesus is shown as the rider at Armageddon, its the same ride. righteous war. 1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the Archangel)--its his voice.

Daniel is about Antiochus IV Epiphanies.

I suspect the "Jesus is God" narrative is a fabrication of the religion, intentional or not. I don't think Jesus called himself God or equal, but was actually humble and reverential. He pointed to God not himself.

He may have figuratively spoken of our Creator being accessible within our selves, though.
Pretty sure He said .. I am the way.....

Yep. He defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews. The Maccabees revolted, Antiochus died. They rededicated the temple (from being the Abomination of Desolation) and celebrated the first Chanukah.

SO? somehow the book of Daniel seems to be part of Catholic
Canon. IMHO it is almost as fanciful as the book of Revulsions
along with the writings of Matthew

Jesus was a "man"......i.e., the Son of Man, descendent

The Simple answer to your "false premise" that lacks logic and reason.........You and your cult are antichrists. (1 John 2:22, 1 John 4:1,3, 1 John 2:18, 2 John 1:7)

According to scripture Jesus was deity in the flesh (John 1:1-5,14). He was not conceived natrually by woman (Isa. 7:14, Matthew 1:23). Jesus came from heaven, the spiritual realm of God (John 3:13, 6:38).........Jesus proved His mighty "Messiahship" by working signs and wonders (miracles) -- John 20:30-31 Jesus accepted worship (Matth.14:33, John 9:38)......only God is to be worshiped, even the enemies of Jesus (the religious leaders) comprehended that Jesus was claiming to be equal with God (John 10:30,33)

The scriptures demonstrate your logical fallacy in denial that Jesus is God in the fact that Jesus is the Son of God and equal in all ways. While on earth in the form of a "man" Jesus emptied Himself.....made Himself of no reputation even to the point of death on the Cross (Phil. 2:6-8). Take note that Jesus "the man, the son of man, descendant of Adam" did not preform any miracles until the Father granted Him this authority.......Jesus' ministry lasted but 3 and 1/2 years on earth.

There's no mention of Jesus in the book of Daniel.

There's no mention of Jesus in the book of Daniel.

a point ^^^^ hotly debated amongst scholars of the "holy mother
church" In fact the entire book is highly questionable amongst past
and present Jewish scholars which learned "holy mother church"
scholars attribute to the "fact" that "Jesus" is mentioned therein

Daniel is from the Old Testament.
SO? so is the book of Job-----which is also part of catholic
canon. In what you call the "old testament" it (daniel) is part of
"KETUVIM" in the "jewish tanach"------ie ---just "writings"----
which IMHO constitute a haphazard folder

Pretty sure He said .. I am the way.....
🙄

Hell, I am the way... if you'd just listen to me. 😇

You don't know what exactly he said in one specific sentence or in what context he said it, considering the time since and history of the Bible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back