Zone1 A truth from Jesus

Nope. Revelation is a letter to the 7 churches.. and it tells us that it will happen soon within a generation. Don't change the scripture.

The new Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella and avoided the tribulation.

The Greek word used in Revelation translates-congregation. Jesus did not address a building, he addressed the inhabitants of that building. Rev is happening before your eyes. Yet the blind cannot see.

Yeah......ad hominem insults work when you can't address the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. Your cult is indeed a most loving brotherhood. :abgg2q.jpg:

I just showed you what Jesus teaches-It is you who reject his truth because you cant reason for yourself.

29My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and My Father are one.” John 10 NKJV
17“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
the love of money is the root of all evil but in heaven there are many mansions and the streets are paved with gold

Trump is the Anti-Christ.

Just wait....

That would be sooooo cool.

omen_1280.jpg

Look into the scriptures......

I have looked into the literally thousands of pages of scripture to which my faith subscribes ... there isn't a single mention of an antichrist, or a prochrist, or a neutralchrist.

In fact, it doesn't even mention the word at all.

I have looked into the literally thousands of pages of scripture to which my faith subscribes ... there isn't a single mention of an antichrist, or a prochrist, or a neutralchrist.

Hmmmm....bet you missed something.

Correct. Christ is from the Greek, Khristos, a translation from the Hebrew mašíaḥ, the usual reference of 'anointed king'.

Christians believe Jesus is the anointed king, and therefore the English, Jesus Christ.

Correct. Christ is from the Greek, Khristos, a translation from the Hebrew mašíaḥ, the usual reference of 'anointed king'.

Christians believe Jesus is the anointed king, and therefore the English, Jesus Christ.
I think (???) that the issue on the mind of Fncc..... is ---from whence
cometh that "ANTI-CHRIST" theories?

I think (???) that the issue on the mind of Fncc..... is ---from whence
cometh that "ANTI-CHRIST" theories?
Originally, 'anti-Christ' were simply those--usually gnostics--who denied Jesus was God in the flesh, among other things. Since then, like 'Rapture' some Christian denominations have elevated the term to mean a specific person/entity that appears in "end" times. Most of these denominations began to appear in the 17th and 18th centuries, working off English translations of the Bible.

Hebrew to Greek and Latin and then into the King James English, from there into more modern English can create entirely different stories/events than was the intent of original authors.

I just showed you what Jesus teaches-It is you who reject his truth because you cant reason for yourself.
Again..........you demonstrated how you must attempt to twist the Holy Scriptures to the point that they contradict.....you attempt to wrestle with the Holy Scriptures to your own destruction (2 Peter 3:16). When this is pointed out you are reduced to using the personal ad hominem attack as instructed by the god of this world. (2 Cor. 4:4)

Again, I will make it simple. When Jesus was teaching His followers how to pray, "Thy Kingdom Come".........(Matthew 6)......He later in the Gospel pointed out just when and how the Kingdom would come, "Verily I say unto you, THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE (where? at that time in the 1st century) WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH UNTIL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN HIS KINGDOM". -- Matthew 16:28 The Gospel of Matthew begins with John the Baptist declaring, "Repent for the KINGDOM OF GOD is near......" (near in the 1st century) Matthew 3:2.

Question? What man has lived over 2000 years (Some standing here) still awaiting on YOUR KINGDOM TO COME? You are suggesting that God failed to deliver His kingdom and Jesus lied about the time period in which the Kingdom would be established. All throughout the scriptures both John the Baptist and Jesus were teaching as truth........"The Kingdom of God is AT HAND (very close)" -- Mark 1:14-15.

The Kingdom that Christ constructed (Matthew 16)......a Kingdom that Jesus gave the Keys to that kingdom to Peter.....came to earth and was recorded as such in the Acts of the Apostles chapter 2. Peter exercised the use of those keys that would bind on earth what was bound in heaven -- Matthew 16:19 (meaning whatever Peter was directed to speak by the Holy Spirit of God would be bound and used as Doctrine both on earth and in heaven........the very first Gospel sermon was then preached by Peter in the newly established Kingdom of God, the Apostle Peter who declared...........

"Therefore let all the house of Israel (the Jews) know asuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36) Jesus had been appointed both Lord (ruler) and Christ (King) by God.

All the passages of scripture before Jesus was appointed by God as Lord and King speak of the Kingdom as coming in the near future (as pointed out in Mark 1:14-15, Matthew 3:2) all passages after the day of Pentecost where Peter preached the first Gospel sermon after the ascension of Jesus, in the clouds surrounded by angels of God (Acts 1:9), just as prophesied under the Old Law.......all scriptures after this day of Pentecost speaks of the Kingdom of God...i.e, the church as being here, established when Peter informed the People just how they could enter this Kingdom of God, using the Keys that Jesus had given him that people might enter the Kingdom, "Repent and be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost....." -- Acts 2:38

You see? You twist the Coming of the kingdom of God as some future event when Jesus would come and establish His Kingdom surrounded by angels in the cloulds.......when in reality the Kingdom of God was Established when Jesus Ascended into Heaven to sit at the right hand of God on king David's throne as King of Kings.....Read be enlighted.........the Kingdom was established, but Jesus was ascending into heaven........not descending to earth from heaven........

"And when He (Jesus) had spoken these things (concerning the establishment of the promised Kingdom of God made to restore Israel -- Acts 1:6).........while they (the apostles) beheld; He (Jesus) was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they (the apostles) stood steadfastly looking toward heaven as He went up, two men (angels of God) stood by them in white apparel; which also said; Ye men of Galilee; why stand here gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus which is taken up from you in heaven, shall come again in like manner as ye have seen Him go....." -- Acts 1:9-11

When Jesus comes back "IN LIKE MANNER" as when He ascended........Jesus will come back to receive His Bride (the church) in the sky without ever touching foot on earth again..at the sound of a trump (1 Cor. 15:52).........then comes the judgement after which the Kingdom of God is turned back to the Father from which all authority came in the first place (1 Cor. 15:24)

Last edited:
A truth concerning Jesus and His ancestral lineage as the "Son of Man".......descendant of Adam the first man.

To David (king) was made the promise that his lineage (ancestral line) would remain the throne of Israel (2 Sam.7:12, Ps. 89:3-4, Jer. 23:5)

Its very important to note that Jesus was in line to sit on David's throne via his legal physical lineage (ancestral line). In the Gospel of Matthew the line of "Blessing" from God was traced. Line of Blessing does not always fall upon the 1st born in line.....precendent has been established where the 4th son was given the Blessing of God to be 1st in line. (Gen. 49:10).

The other Son's were rejected by God for various reasons and sins......for instance "Ruben" was skipped over for sleeping with his father's concubine (Gen. 49:4) The other 2 sons were skipped over because of their anger and violent temperments (Gen.49:5-7)......in other words God's always gives reason why ceratin Sons in line for kingship are skipped over......

As far as Jesus was concerned......He was in line to sit on David's via both His lines of heritage of Josesph........Jesus' legal father through adoption, under Jewish law adopted son's have the same legal rights as natural birth sons....and through Mary's physical lineage....where the line of Mary's father was considered.

But the scripture's point out that Jesus is made non-eligible to sit on David's throne physically because of a promise made from God. The last king of Israel to sit on David's throne "Jerconiah" was so wicked that God made a promise one of his descendants would be allowed to sit on David's throne (Jer. 22:24-30)

Jesus Legal Line goes through Jeconiah, but His physical line goes through another descendant (Luke 1:32-33). It is only through legal adoption that Jesus is qualified to sit on David's throne........and that is through being made Lord and Christ (king) of a Spiritual Kingdom, not a physcial kingdom.........to sit on David's throne in heaven, not on earth. Just as described in Acts 2: 14-47.........Peter begins by declaring.......this the prophecy of Joel coming true.........AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN "THE LAST DAYS"....(Acts 2:17)

Clearly, we as Christians have been living in the LAST DAYS of mankind since Jesus' ascension into Heaven....the last days are not some magical fable awaiting tribulation in the some imgained FUTURE reign of Jesus........we have been living in tribulation for the Name of Jesus for over 2000 years now. (Matthew 10:22-24), "And ye shall be hated of all men for My Names Sake; but he that endureth to the end shall be saved........" We all live in tribulation of this world, thus were are called out from the world to remain loyal to Christ Jesus.

So what faith do you subscribe to? Got it......not an active member.

Did read he is the messiah they are looking for.

Last edited:

Wasn't the book I was talking about.

Forum List

Back